PDA

View Full Version : ¤¥our Runescape cash For My Habbo Credits¤

Infrontation
03-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Hello =]
Okay, so i got my friends spare level 54 account after i was hacked on my level 64 one [3months ago]. So basically he has nothing on it.. And.. i don't want to look like a noob running around...But recently on Infrontation[Habbo] i got banned for "Bt click 'n' Buy payment failure" because someone bought me credits when the petal patch was out and never paid for it, thus meaning I get the ban >:|
So this means i can't pay in habbo rares, until I hopefully get the whole habbo thing sorted out.. But i can pay with habbo credits.. Heres more details:
Amount of credits: 35 x 5 = 175
Minimum ammount wanted per 35: 60k
Runescape name: Hit_The_Bar
Payment method: Sms [Mobile phone]
First? : I will go first for any of you smelly habbox staff.. Sorry but this doesn't include moderators unless your well known :p
!BE QUICK! They will not be hanging around, i have already got a deal with -legoman- for 80k per 35, but he is not on that much and not at the same time.. So place how much you offer per 35..
I WANT SOMEONE WHO CAN DO IT ASAP! ie. Now.. Don't post if you want the deal but don't have enough money and want me to wait 7days for you to make the cash! I want to get my full rune and full sara book on the side by the end of the weekdays! =] Ambitious ey!

Your beutiful habbox tv assistant manager :eusa_eh:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Infrontation/InfrontationSig.png

BlueTails
03-05-2005, 04:41 PM
60K .............

Infrontation
03-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Far enough, I'll pm You =]

SpaceInvaders
03-05-2005, 07:10 PM
I offer 60k :D

Infrontation
03-05-2005, 07:33 PM
I offer 60k :D
Add me on runescape : hit_the_bar

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!