PDA

View Full Version : vBStuff.net (free styles + mods etc.) also +10 rep when registered

Jackbee
28-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Not the official opening thread btw, that will be done when completely finished.

So, Sign Up please! +10rep when done.

What is vbstuff?
vbstuff is a sort of vbulletin resource site, we offer custom made styles and mods upon request. Also for the people who dont have a vb.org account we have put the most essential mods for download. So, what is 1 minute to sign up when we have lots to offer and lots to do for the future? Also, remember first come first server on the requests, so the quicker you register the more likely u will get what you need. We also offer things like smilie packs, game packs for ibproarcade and much more.

also if you have made a style or anything else made submit it to the downloads system, if accepted you will be added to a more privaleged usergroup.

Also I would love to hear what you think can be improved

today
28-05-2007, 05:53 PM
couldnt you come up with a much better name?

Though if you want staff i'll apply! :)

Jackbee
28-05-2007, 05:55 PM
vbstuff sums up what its all about really. I will probably be needing staff soon

today
28-05-2007, 05:57 PM
I guess, i've joined up under 'Matt' :] let me know if you want staff =]

Jackbee
28-05-2007, 06:17 PM
ok, thanks +rep

today
28-05-2007, 09:27 PM
no problem :]

robclarke
29-05-2007, 10:42 PM
looks like the site has been taken down :S

just a quick note: you do know it is illegal to host vbhacks for public download. it says it in nearly all the readmes for the hacks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!