PDA

View Full Version : [V15] EXCLUSIVE!

TrueColours
28-05-2007, 08:58 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Do not post information you know not to be either true or a rumour. Thread closed.

Swinkid
28-05-2007, 09:03 PM
could be a edited retro with custom furni. i dont belive it buti f its ture. it would be cool

TopManTim
28-05-2007, 09:09 PM
I don't believe you. I've seen most of them before in alts made by habbo or on foreign hotels.

Also at the top right of number 1 it says Sweety then it gets cut off so that was probably the name of the person who made it.

4:20
28-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Most of those are alts on habbotimes.

Kardan
28-05-2007, 09:18 PM
And as far as I'm aware, we don't even have Version 14.
(Cinema chair, spot lights, japanese furniture is V13 last time I checked?)

And you can tell most of them are alts anyway.

TopManTim
28-05-2007, 09:19 PM
I think you need to change your sig TrueColours

quagmire
28-05-2007, 09:20 PM
7. the new clohes range, like the goth furniture, there creating a punk collection, except the trainers and trousers.

oh god.

You
28-05-2007, 09:25 PM
And as far as I'm aware, we don't even have Version 14.
(Cinema chair, spot lights, japanese furniture is V13 last time I checked?)

And you can tell most of them are alts anyway.
.FI does, not everything orbits the UK hotel.

RadioShack
28-05-2007, 09:27 PM
ok that picture 5 the table and chairs are from a alt i've seen on a retro forum "ikea furni" and secondly then aren't even on the squares, they are like in the middle so they aren't even correctly lined up.

So they look more like alts. good alts though (nearly)

oh and btw if your on about the sulake test hotel that some people managed to get on a few months ago until it was blocked, it isn't called a "retro" as retro refers to an old version on something and not something new like what you say "V14 or V15" as they are well, not old versions =)

Kardan
28-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Anyways, time to point out errors and such.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7515/altkr0.png

1) Buildings outside a window? Doubtful unless Habbo let you buy new window settings which you haven't mentioned.

2) Sweety? Habbo that made the alt perhaps?

3) There isn't a door that faces that way in a public room - door colours are different. Once again, an alt unless V15 you can buy different coloured doors and place your doors.

4) New top? And looks a bit shabby for Sulake's standards, so an alt unless you haven't mentioned a new posh type of clothing.

5) There isn't a pure black floor unless it's a new feature.

6) See point 1.

7) See point 5.

8) Notice that some areas are darker than others? Looks like some sort of logo over the library.

9) See point 3.

10) The doors aren't on the squares that you get in rooms, there just placed, unless you can edit the size of tiles, which I doubt unless you can edit the size of Habbos, which I doubt.

11) Green stage? Doubtful, looks too plain, plus mode bed shaded green? I doubt they'll re colour all the mode with a horrible vivid green when they have a nice plain green already.

12) In the image circled you see the necklace reach around the Habbo's neck, in the pictures opposite, you don't. I doubt Sulake would make a mistake that silly :P

RadioShack
28-05-2007, 09:40 PM

1) Buildings outside a window? Doubtful unless Habbo let you buy new window settings which you haven't mentioned.

3) There isn't a door that faces that way in a public room - door colours are different. Once again, an alt unless V15 you can buy different coloured doors and place your doors.

4) New top? And looks a bit shabby for Sulake's standards, so an alt unless you haven't mentioned a new posh type of clothing.

6) See point 1.

7) See point 5.

8) Notice that some areas are darker than others? Looks like some sort of logo over the library.

9) See point 3.

10) The doors aren't on the squares that you get in rooms, there just placed, unless you can edit the size of tiles, which I doubt unless you can edit the size of Habbos, which I doubt.

11) Green stage? Doubtful, looks too plain, plus mode bed shaded green? I doubt they'll re colour all the mode with a horrible vivid green when they have a nice plain green already.

12) In the image circled you see the necklace reach around the Habbo's neck, in the pictures opposite, you don't. I doubt Sulake would make a mistake that silly :P

i agree with all that, plus all those "new" pieces of furni are all alts that with a little research can be discovered. plus the wallpaper on the small room with the fake bed, oh i mean "new bed" inside looks amazingly
like a habbo homepage background.

GommeInc
28-05-2007, 09:56 PM

6) See point 1.

7) See point 5.

9) See point 3.

And image 8) of the candle was rumoured to be furniture, but it was just a quick alt made by Habbo staff near Christmas, two years ago.

reindeer.
28-05-2007, 10:41 PM
soz but what a load of bull.

CrazyColaist
28-05-2007, 10:46 PM
i agree

soz bbz.

Art
29-05-2007, 02:12 AM

crans
29-05-2007, 02:33 AM
lol fake....

do you feel the need to impress people with lies to be liked?

if so, your doing it wrong soz.

Laurensh1
29-05-2007, 05:38 AM
Number 8 is a picture on homepages at christmas..

Ekalb
29-05-2007, 05:57 AM
I think it was Roboevil who noted that habbo only use a certain amount of colours in their pallete for EVERYTHING they have. This fact can easily disprove these images. I haven't checked it myself but I'm sure there will be colours in there that shouldn't be.

Also, Habbo's pixel artists are getting better, not worse so these are most probably alterations.

And that 'romantique candle' is NOT furni. It was placed as a decoration on habbo homepages a few years back for christmas. If it was to be released it would be in the christmas section and not have a spider that is obviously taken from the spiderweb poster.

I see kardan has denuked the rest of your theories.

CrazyColaist
29-05-2007, 07:11 AM
;s what a loser.

Fall.
29-05-2007, 07:37 AM
They are alterations made by members off Habbotimes.de

TrueColours
29-05-2007, 12:33 PM
LOL Sorry guys, Just thought everyone would go crazy, +rep to everyone - sorry. thanks for all the -rep

Ekalb
29-05-2007, 12:39 PM
LOL Sorry guys, Just thought everyone would go crazy, +rep to everyone - sorry. thanks for all the -rep

Maybe next time try to get real news and people might respect you for it.
Heck even the creators watermarks are on them
Sweety and 007 Also some of the habbo characters have lipstick let you neglected to explain that 'new feature'

Laurensh1
29-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Just don't post anything without CLEAR proof and especially not fake stuff.

TopManTim
29-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Ummm i haven't recieved my +rep :P

LOL

Art
29-05-2007, 02:09 PM
neither x[

SCAMED

sim
29-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Good try, I spose, although I should be condoning bad threads =P. I got a wee bit excited till I looked closer.

RICHe
29-05-2007, 09:26 PM
http://www.geocities.jp/satohteki/room53.html

has some parts of the furnature in... like bookshelf, window view, bar thing in the 1st image

Roboevil
29-05-2007, 11:33 PM
These are obviously alterations, prima facie I noticed that as there's countless errors; they're minute, but they are there. As alterations though I like them, especially the one with the romantique type furniture infront of the bookcase.

Verrou
30-05-2007, 07:11 AM
These are all alts except for number 6 which is a pic of the library with a sites watermark. Rep seeking maybe? And why cut the images. Post the whole images.

EDIT:
Here is the original image of the one Roboevil pointed out.

http://andrehamon.evenhosting.com/uploader/images/5632room53.png (http://andrehamon.evenhosting.com/uploader/)
Btw looks like "Sweety" has ripped it :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!