PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 2

Neil
29-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Has anyone got this? xD I bought it friday because I love the call of duty games, I was just wondering if many people had completed the game on Veteran difficulty

Stitch
29-05-2007, 10:14 AM
I have it on PC. I don't really play Single Player I only like playing Multiplayer.

Technologic
29-05-2007, 10:21 AM
I don't have cod 2 :[ I have cod 3 though. It are amazing, especially online

Neil
29-05-2007, 10:23 AM
I have it on PC. I don't really play Single Player I only like playing Multiplayer.

Yea I like multiplayer but I prefer to "kill" the single player before going multiplayer

Nick-
29-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Yea I like multiplayer but I prefer to "kill" the single player before going multiplayer
Ive got it and completed it on Easy and Regular but not Veteran od Hardened, got sick of it after a while and the lack of acheivements until i got to veteran started to bore me.
Im sure ill go back to it once I stop finding new things to do on Crackdown :P

Marky.
29-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Ive got it and completed it on Easy and Regular but not Veteran od Hardened, got sick of it after a while and the lack of acheivements until i got to veteran started to bore me.

Bore you? probs cause your crap at it. i have done cod2 and 3 on veteran :) pretty stressful at times :)

Nick-
29-05-2007, 04:14 PM
I havent actually been on hardened or vetern before you start making assumptions -.-

Hoodstar
29-05-2007, 11:28 PM
COD2 online is sick, espcially the african levels. :)

The lack of lag & pure smoothness is a really sweet point about it.

Marky.
30-05-2007, 02:54 AM
COD2 online is sick, espcially the african levels. :)

The lack of lag & pure smoothness is a really sweet point about it.

African levels? wdf are these levels?

Neil
30-05-2007, 09:33 AM

I think they should of put some multiplayer achievements in it tbh, I like the game but it can get boring playing the game over and over to get good enough to get through Veteran, I can do it I just get bored once I've done it, and Crackdown is almost impossible to stop doing stuff on, I've had it since release and I've still got like 7 or 8 achievements to get xD

African levels? wdf are these levels?

Probably the pay for maps from the live marketplace or he plays PC one and that might have them

Nick-
30-05-2007, 10:30 AM
I think they should of put some multiplayer achievements in it tbh, I like the game but it can get boring playing the game over and over to get good enough to get through Veteran, I can do it I just get bored once I've done it, and Crackdown is almost impossible to stop doing stuff on, I've had it since release and I've still got like 7 or 8 achievements to get xD

Probably the pay for maps from the live marketplace or he plays PC one and that might have them
Ive got all the acheivements except the 2 street racing ones, silly game type if you ask me. Maybe im just terrible at xD
I mean stuff like strapping a proximity mine to an innocent civilians car and following it around until it passes a gang car and spontaneously combusts. :P

Neil
30-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Ive got all the acheivements except the 2 street racing ones, silly game type if you ask me. Maybe im just terrible at xD
I mean stuff like strapping a proximity mine to an innocent civilians car and following it around until it passes a gang car and spontaneously combusts. :P

I'm about half way through street racing, I've done the first 2 with all the cars and on the last 2 cars on the third

Azul
30-05-2007, 03:17 PM
I was half way through the campaign and enjoying it when it stoped working (pre-owned), so haven't touched it since.

Marky.
31-05-2007, 01:17 AM

i have the pay for maps.

Hoodstar
31-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Oh.. I have it for PC btw..

Matmata, Tunisia

http://www.planetcallofduty.com/callofduty2/mp/images/matmata_tunisia.jpg

Moscow, Russia

http://www.planetcallofduty.com/callofduty2/mp/images/moscow_russia.jpg

Leningrad, Russia

http://www.planetcallofduty.com/callofduty2/mp/images/leningrad_russia.jpg

El Alamein, France

http://www.planetcallofduty.com/callofduty2/mp/images/elalamein_france.jpg

These are my fav' maps.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!