PDA

View Full Version : The most embarrasing thing you've ever done.

Technologic
29-05-2007, 10:55 AM
Mine was at school, i thought i had my football shorts on and i walked out the changing rooms.. It turned out i only had my boxers on

velocity
29-05-2007, 11:02 AM
join this forum.

le harry
29-05-2007, 11:07 AM
post my myspace, some guy add me and comment me going on about crap on habbo, friends asked about it at school

thats why i dont post it anymore

:Hazel
29-05-2007, 11:46 AM
when i went down a slide at a waterpark & my bikini top came down a bit but i didnt notice and then started speaking to my dad and uncle and they were like erm... :eusa_wall

hobo
29-05-2007, 11:52 AM
i actually cant think of anything really embarrasing thats ever happened.

beth
29-05-2007, 12:03 PM
i actually cant think of anything really embarrasing thats ever happened.
ditto.
probably admitting to playing habbo, ha ha ha.

Antallica
29-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Umm i really dont know, nothing really.

but yes as a post above says.

Admitting playing habbo.

Which i dont anymore because its Just SAD.

lSander
29-05-2007, 12:11 PM
sat in a chocolate at school, oh the joy when going home :).

Naruto!
29-05-2007, 12:11 PM
dont know to be honest

Ashley 12344
29-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Nothing particularly memorable, just the odd dumb saying, tripping over nothing etc.

Elw00d
29-05-2007, 01:03 PM
was having sex with my gf and the condom came off, i didnt know until i pulled out and it wasnt there, then i realised it had been pushed really far inside, so i had to "get it out" then she thought she could be pregnant so i had to go to clinic with her, where i ahd to explain everything to the doc and hes like try a smaller size :|

le harry
29-05-2007, 01:05 PM
was having sex with my gf and the condom came off, i didnt know until i pulled out and it wasnt there, then i realised it had been pushed really far inside, so i had to "get it out" then she thought she could be pregnant so i had to go to clinic with her, where i ahd to explain everything to the doc and hes like try a smaller size :|

Awesome :eusa_clap

Ashley 12344
29-05-2007, 01:06 PM

Haha, made me laugh.

DiscoPat
29-05-2007, 01:38 PM

Lol, haha.. How did you feel :P

Metric.
29-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Trying to drive through the trailer-court with car in neutral, and the engine off..

Charlie
29-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Falling over on the drive-way leading to school in front of loads of people. I tripped over a table someone shoved into me, and ripped a hole in my trousers. I asked a teaching assistant, if these two teachers were going out as my tutor walked in, i was made to leave the classroom and i got yelled at.

Oh, and i wrote kiss me on a piece of people, throw it down the table and some girl got it, give it to the teacher who kept us all in instead of letting us do pe, until my friend grassed me up and cried loads. I also wrote "Mrs.blah loves blah" on a piece of paper, and got told of by my tutor and head of year. These were embarrasing to me, simply because i'm embarrased easily and i go red, so everyone laughs at me.

Ostinato
29-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Hmm well there's stuff I did that OTHER people found embarrassing! :P

Such as walking through a McDonald's drive in and arguing with the woman because she wouldn't serve me... pmsl :)

Also, phoning a taxi and then going out into someone's car presuming it had arrived, when it was a complete stranger! :P

Redmoon Evil
29-05-2007, 11:39 PM
probabily climbing on an abandoned fotball stand (like where the people sit and watch) and a rusty 'post' hitting me in the eye.

Probabily more embarising was everyone mis-interpreting my description of the 'post' to a lampost, so for a few months I was the kid who got a black eye from walking into a lampost.

benjamin
29-05-2007, 11:39 PM
When I was in a trampoline grading thingy and my trousers fell down LOLL

there was about 40 people watching me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!