PDA

View Full Version : Earn $50 easily

RYANNNNN
29-05-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm after the next big thing, but I don't know what it is.

What site have you thought was so cool, but no one has made it yet?

Share your ideas with me via PM, if I decide to choose your idea - I will send you $50 via paypal.

Unpred5000
29-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Ryan your loaded.

A music site, selling, giving free i dno :)

Oni
29-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Habbay-habbo ebay

:Edzy
29-05-2007, 11:49 AM
an online version of ejay :D
A networking site
a msn bot

A CDS SYSTEM

CHTom
29-05-2007, 11:50 AM
What I have always wanted is one big music database site.

You can browse by album, artist and song name and you can play the full song via the website.

This site would hopefully have mass amounts of pre-recorded music + maybe royalty free music submission and download too? (For upcoming bands to promote themseleves as well as the likes of myspace)

Like?

VPSwow
29-05-2007, 11:51 AM
A site like www.esnips.com

29-05-2007, 11:54 AM
What I have always wanted is one big music database site.

You can browse by album, artist and song name and you can play the full song via the website.

This site would hopefully have mass amounts of pre-recorded music + maybe royalty free music submission and download too? (For upcoming bands to promote themseleves as well as the likes of myspace)

Like?

so basically last.fm?

RYANNNNN
29-05-2007, 11:56 AM
The thing is with music sites is, artists and recording groups aren't going to let us use their music for free..

_Liam
29-05-2007, 11:58 AM
make your own auction site.

_Liam
29-05-2007, 11:58 AM
soz for double post lagged

RYANNNNN
29-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Habbay-habbo ebay

Sorry for double post, Ozzie, I was gonna make something called Habbuy but to be honest, the target group is only habbo users - which is fairly small.

Aflux
29-05-2007, 12:06 PM
A site where you can search for the lyrics of a song, words in the song, song title or song artist and it comes up with the relevant results.

Say, if you were to search "Momma, just killed a man", it would come up with song titles related to that, and lyrics in songs related to that.

I always wanted one of these sites to be honest.

29-05-2007, 12:10 PM
A site where you can search for the lyrics of a song, words in the song, song title or song artist and it comes up with the relevant results.

Say, if you were to search "Momma, just killed a man", it would come up with song titles related to that, and lyrics in songs related to that.

I always wanted one of these sites to be honest.

You Could Just Use Me

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Edit - Or google

Aflux
29-05-2007, 12:13 PM
You Could Just Use Me

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Edit - Or google

An auto-mated service; gives you a range of options and Google isn't `specific` to this.

RYANNNNN
29-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Hmm, no ideas I like at the moment really. I'm considering a teen portal kinda thing, forum, blog and a review section. Thoughts?

29-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Hmm, no ideas I like at the moment really. I'm considering a teen portal kinda thing, forum, blog and a review section. Thoughts?

jam all our ideas into one :D

Kieran
29-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Basically SharpeNews then?

RYANNNNN
29-05-2007, 12:19 PM
I don't know what sharpenews is.

CHTom
29-05-2007, 12:23 PM
The thing is with music sites is, artists and recording groups aren't going to let us use their music for free..

I believe there's a loophole whereby its a try before you buy scheme, You'd have to buy the music to put on the site and then have a BUY link to itunes or something but a similar thing has been done at jaydiocity.co.uk but it doesn't have enough music for my liking :P

and @ LastFM person - Last FM is really more of a scrobbling site - you can only listen to a select 2/3 songs per album etc... this would have them all.

Aflux
29-05-2007, 12:24 PM
www.teenhelp.org

timROGERS
29-05-2007, 12:27 PM
A home for teenagers, comprising of a blog system (automatically installing wordpress), a forum, a personal homepage (a la iGoogle), a social networking system and a webmail system.

Mr.Sam
29-05-2007, 12:28 PM
You could make a msn bot which answers general knowledge questions and math problems - and have companys pay to advertise at the end of messages the bot says or something.

RYANNNNN
29-05-2007, 12:28 PM
www.teenhelp.org (http://www.teenhelp.org)

It wouldn't be about advice and support, them sites suck.

It'd be about fun stuff, music reviews, game reviews, blogging on the latest things, forum discussion etc.

_Liam
29-05-2007, 12:47 PM
what so a site where teens can hang out and chat and play games and read movie reviews and stuff,
sounds like a good idea

Oni
29-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Dont make a forum, you would never get users.

Do what I was going to do, a webdesign myspace where people create portfolios instead of profiles to display their work. You could really build that up. Because on forums there isnt a place where you can display all of your work. You can also download the software free off phpizabi.

29-05-2007, 01:00 PM
why???

Oni
29-05-2007, 01:02 PM
why???
Unless there are loads of users you never get a reply.

29-05-2007, 01:03 PM
no why will he never get users?

Andys
29-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Free web hosting with site builder, then prices for better hosting.
Or a search engine which people can be advertised on.
But you're better off with an ebay kind of site.
Or just a tutorials site with ads on, somthing simple which you can make money out of by ads.

Luckyrare
29-05-2007, 02:00 PM
I like tims idea but have it all integrated so the wordpress users, forum users are on the same database

lew!
29-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Mabye something for msn. E.G like a bot, Where you can view webcams around the world by clicking on view webcam (I know its possible to change the actual webcam..)

and they can help teens with their homework, they recognise 'slang' such as yh plz cn u hlp me wid mi homework plz - The bot would know that they are saying Yes, Please can you help me with my homework please and it would say something like Sure! What subject?

The bot could have staff working for them, E.G Like a support, they would be able to view some of the conversations and be able to do research.

A user could also type some of the lyrics of the song and the bot would reply with the name of the song, and sing the next few words of the song because it could recognise it.

E.G
Lewis Says:
Oohh just killed a man..
Bot Says:
Put a Gun against his head.. Pulled the trigger now hes deadddd!
Bot Says:
Queen - Boheimium Rhapsody [sp] lol

I think this would probberly benifit millions of teenagers with their homework, homework and general knowlage.

Mabye they could be linked with teenager organisations like childline and connections ect, Mabye childline could have a MSN and you could 'invite' them to the conversation.

Hope you like my idea, PM Me if you got any questions

Mr Macro
29-05-2007, 03:02 PM

Do what I was going to do, a webdesign myspace where people create portfolios instead of profiles to display their work. You could really build that up. Because on forums there isnt a place where you can display all of your work. You can also download the software free off phpizabi.

Thats a good idea, and you could add in a auction script so people could sell scripts, templates and things.Also a forum and a profile.I'd use it.

Oni
29-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Thats a good idea, and you could add in a auction script so people could sell scripts, templates and things.Also a forum and a profile.I'd use it.
Yeh forums etc are built in but defenitly an auction.

Mr Macro
29-05-2007, 03:08 PM
So it would be a MySpace specifically for webdesigners too come along and show off/sell there work.They can also meet other webdesigners get help, leave comments on peoples work.It would be great :)

RYANNNNN
29-05-2007, 03:10 PM
So it would be a MySpace specifically for webdesigners too come along and show off/sell there work.They can also meet other webdesigners get help, leave comments on peoples work.It would be great :)

A forum serves the same purpose.

Blob
29-05-2007, 03:12 PM
If you want you can do a new Project Washing Machine (get your name on a washing machine) and people pay $1 for a washing machine, as it has your name on and links to your site (its like advertising) and people can copy and paste their own unique code and it can be like on a rotator with everyones washing machine and if they get a certain unique amount of clicks they can like upgrade their washing machine or get another one free.

29-05-2007, 03:13 PM
If you want you can do a new Project Washing Machine (get your name on a washing machine) and people pay $1 for a washing machine, as it has your name on and links to your site (its like advertising) and people can copy and paste their own unique code and it can be like on a rotator with everyones washing machine and if they get a certain unique amount of clicks they can like upgrade their washing machine or get another one free.
wow, do u like my usertitle :D

Blob
29-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Yes ed, its sexy. Also Ryannnnn if you choose it i have a domain until 2009 to go with it... tehwasher.co.uk

29-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Yes ed, its sexy. Also Ryannnnn if you choose it i have a domain until 2009 to go with it... tehwasher.co.uk
lolz :P

RYANNNNN
29-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Got my idea, isn't unique but has potential to succeed.

Kieran
29-05-2007, 04:54 PM
I'm quite tempted to try out Ozzies idea. Of a WebDesign Myspace/Auction place.

lew!
29-05-2007, 04:55 PM
what idea did u take

RYANNNNN
29-05-2007, 04:59 PM
what idea did u take

None of the ideas in this thread. You'll see in about a months time

LeftForDead
29-05-2007, 05:00 PM
None of the ideas in this thread. You'll see in about a months time
wat about pm's?

ScottDiamond
29-05-2007, 05:02 PM
£25 (or 30, not up to date with the exchange rate atm) for something you'd make large profits from, which was not your original idea?

I wouldn't step a toe over that line.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!