PDA

View Full Version : Account Training

lew!
29-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Acc Training:

I have made an example quote on how much it would cost - Please bear in mind that this is an example only.

Your information - Please review and make corrections if necessary. Server Type: Member
Character Class: Attack
Current Level: 60
Desired Level: 75
Based on the above, your quotation is as follows: Days Needed: 2 Days 12 Hours Total Price: $60s
Please note: i will accept habbo, rs OR paypal, you can not use both. E.G $30 and 5 mil

Inventory Safety
We will NOT remove your pre-existing items and gold when we are on your account to do power leveling.

Account Safety
We will NOT use bots or any type of automated programs to level up your character. 2~3 power leveler will power leveling your account 24 hours a day in turns.

Confidential
No respond to anyone.We will NOT respond to incoming tells by fellow players to maintain the confidentiality of your character during power leveling process.If we happen to run into someone who is familiar with your character,we will response with what you pre-arranged if we have to.

Dropped Items
We will leave any items and gold acquired during the Powerleveling service.It is in our best interest to leave as much gold and items to make you happier so you come back for more power leveling service or gold serive.

Start Time
We usually start to level up(power leveling) on yout account in 15~30 minutes after getting your payment.

Access Limitation
Please dont log on your account during leveling service process.It takes high risk of account banned to logon it with frequently switching IP addresses.You can check the powerleveling status any time via 24/7 live support or emailing and we will notify you as soon as your order is done.
Further Protection
After completion of the powerleveling service, please change your password since we are no longer responsible for it.

harmony
29-05-2007, 07:01 PM
nice quote, i've seen it on a few sites before but different.. some good tips there, well done!

Teh Wub
29-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Seeing as you dont play runescape seems like a good 'ole sc..

lew!
29-05-2007, 07:05 PM
I dont play runescap every often, However i do work on it. [Level accounts, Get gold and sell it on for various sites.

English
29-05-2007, 07:06 PM
In this service, who is "we"? As in who's the worker(s) or is it just yourself?

lew!
29-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Me and a few other workers abroad, we take it in shifts to train accounts

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!