PDA

View Full Version : my mom

Dentafrice,
30-05-2007, 01:42 AM
I am beginning to hate her. She is driving me crazy. I want to curse her out so bad but can't get the nerve.

She gripes and takes everything out on me

I started smoking yesterday. really relieves stress

-Soph-
30-05-2007, 02:36 AM
Well everyones parents get on their nerves every now and again, maybe taking a break from her might be a good thing...

I'm not going to go on about "OGHJZXHZZZ SMOKIN IZ BAD 4 U LOLZ", but i wouldn't reccomend starting to relieve stress... it won't help you in the longrun, but i'm not gunna stop you :)

@K
30-05-2007, 09:16 AM
I know how you feel, that is why I started smoking, and it really does relieve stress. But don't forget she is family, when my mum starts having a go at me I just ignore her even if I did do something wrong, I just think about soomeone I really care for.

Jamesy
30-05-2007, 09:33 AM
its ur own choice Caleb, but smoking wont do you any good. You wont be able to stop if you want to later on in life, once you smoke for stress releif , you will feel thats wot u need every time you are stressed. Try talking to ur mum about how you feel.

:Hazel
30-05-2007, 11:48 AM
if its that bad, take some time out awayfrom her for a few days if possible..

Dentafrice,
30-05-2007, 07:18 PM
I don't really want to smoke, but it just feels good and takes away stress.

I think I will take a camping trip this weekend. Get away maybe friday-wednesday

Metric.
30-05-2007, 08:22 PM
I love my parents, just not togeather.

thank god they got divorced!

_Liam
30-05-2007, 08:37 PM
one of my friend's had so much stress he took it out on this kid which had been a bully for years.
Not to him. His mum was annoying him.

so get a dtress ball or sommet and take your stress out on that

Jamesy
30-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Watch **** and rub your own stress ball

Nightrose
30-05-2007, 09:53 PM
basically i get kicked out of my house
i got to my mates sometimes and stay the night there
but then again my mates are like that

stay at a mates for a bit

English
31-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Instead of smoking to relieve stress, just beat one off..

Shawnstra
01-06-2007, 09:27 AM
I am beginning to hate her. She is driving me crazy. I want to curse her out so bad but can't get the nerve.

She gripes and takes everything out on me

I started smoking yesterday. really relieves stress

To be honest, smoking is not the best way to relieve stress, if it really does. As I have replied in your other post, you can talk to helplines, friends, etc. and share your problems. No offense, smoking is not only a waste of money, but also harms you, and once you start, its very difficult to stop. There are many other ways to relieve stress, like going out with friends, having fun, buying things :P, punching a punch bag :P, and much more! :)

Good luck with the situation ;)

chilloutrich
05-06-2007, 05:19 PM
Instead of smoking to relieve stress, just beat one off..

that was sly lol.

my best recommendation is to go away and get your own space, take a walk, give yourself time to think, then when you are ready to come back you will have the words ready to clear up any problems at home.

Vause
08-06-2007, 07:53 AM
try living with my mum, my mum told me i wasn't aloud to speak to my girlfriend.

burton-x
08-06-2007, 08:09 AM
lol there will be more stress when you have loung cancer.
England is going smoke free at the beginig of next month!
pretty awesome eh?
lol
x

Vause
08-06-2007, 08:14 AM
and ew, don't smoke ):

womanizer
08-06-2007, 11:43 AM
try living with my mum, my mum told me i wasn't aloud to speak to my girlfriend.

Lesbian power!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!