PDA

View Full Version : im worried.. [sexual,much?]

greenlollipops
30-05-2007, 05:03 AM
ok so heres my problem

i know it sounds kind of bad, but please,
bare with me. this makes me sound like a complete .. er.. lady of the night...
but.. i really just want help, not being attacked for things i did in the past.

im kinda worried that i may have herpes.

here is my standing:
- i am a virgin
- i have been fingered previously
- i have been eaten out, but that was after i started getting first symptoms, so it couldnt have been from a coldsore.

it also worries me because im kind of young.

im only 13 years old.

yes, i shave my part. and i know that sounds bad too.
but let me tell you folks, peer pressure sucks.

i started getting these little bumps here and there for a few months now, probably since november or october 2006..
around the time i started shaving, and around the time i first got fingered.

now. i shave completely.. i dunt know if this could be a factor or not, but i dont know.

redness was not really a factor of my symptoms up until a few weeks ago.

in addition to a bunch of random bumps that looked almost like pimples,
i had a small patch of red that looked slightly like a rash..

i sometimes itch, but tbh it only hapens after i .. er.. give myself a fun night
and i think it might just be my ...
yet-to-be-rid-of juices sticking against my .. stubbles.

(wth, this sounds worse the more i type it.)

i dont want to tell my friends or my parents, i'm worried of what they might think of me.

but it really worries me and im afraid to tell anyone that i suspect it.
i do research sometimes on the internet about it and i cant tell if i might just have a shaving pimples problem or what??

but i dont know what to do. or where i could have gotten the herpes from.

:( please help, im confused and scared.

yes, i do realize this entire thread made me sound like a baby prostitute. dont shove it in my face. dont waste your time callin me names. pleaseeee just help me; im scared out of my mind.

-Soph-
30-05-2007, 05:41 AM
don't worry about people judging you, they won't do that...

its most likely from shaving, that can often irritate the area.

@K
30-05-2007, 09:19 AM
I shave my 'snail trail' and small, little, pimple like dots appear, but hey, I'm not worried.

cocaine
30-05-2007, 09:28 AM
shaving will usually itch and irritate the skin, so its likely that that it the main cause.

& try not to give in to peer pressure :]

Jamesy
30-05-2007, 09:31 AM
either that, or wax

benjamin
30-05-2007, 09:32 AM
try using a special shaving balm or something :]!

i get little pimple like dots on my neck when i shave.

Leprachaun--X
30-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Unless the person who touched your vagina had an STD and had a cut of some sort you could not have received it that way.

You can only get an STD from actually touching the sexual organ of someone who has one.

The best thing to do is see a doctor :)

Jamie!
30-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Unless the person who touched your vagina had an STD and had a cut of some sort you could not have received it that way.

You can only get an STD from actually touching the sexual organ of someone who has one.

The best thing to do is see a doctor :)

can't herpes be passed on heritoridory (sp?) though? theres this girl in my year who has it and she says she got it from her mam lol.

anyways, the rash/pimples are more than likely just from you shaving down there.

:Hazel
30-05-2007, 11:51 AM
can't herpes be passed on heritoridory (sp?) though? theres this girl in my year who has it and she says she got it from her mam lol.

nice of her to share that with you ;l

i would tend to think its from shaving. if your a virgin its very unlikely you have herpes tbh.

le harry
30-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Yeah, Shaving always gives people red dots (including me).

Concentric2
30-05-2007, 11:56 AM
I think it's probably caused by the shaving but it wouldn't hurt to be checked out for STDs - you could do this by seeing your school nurse/matron/whetever you call them or go to your GP. I realise that's probably a bit weird though at just 13.

Charlie
30-05-2007, 11:56 AM
It's probably just from the shaving as it will cause irriation, and the small bumps and what not to appear, maybe try some sort of cream or something after to see if it helps stop that?

dirrty
30-05-2007, 11:58 AM
as loads of other ppl have said, its probs just from shaving. so either stop shaving or get some cream for the rashes.

jake4568
30-05-2007, 12:39 PM
lol shaving for sure i dont shave my stuff any more cause it itchs so bad and i get the red dots lol i use hair buzzers =D

PigsNose
30-05-2007, 02:59 PM
As everyone else has said, it is almost certainly the shaving. Maybe try and wax (although that can be very painful) or stop shaving altogether? Maybe try and see the doctor, he won't judge you because you are young or anything.

Never
30-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Welcome to puberty, land of hair and bumps.

Jamesy
30-05-2007, 03:21 PM
and periods... (i have sick friends)

-Soph-
30-05-2007, 03:39 PM

anyways, the rash/pimples are more than likely just from you shaving down there.

yeah it can be

Sony.Com
30-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Herpies can be spread VIA a outbreak if you touch someones bumps (dunno what to call it. lol) when they are having an ourbreak...

But it does sound like its from shaving.

Soy
30-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Herpies can be spread VIA a outbreak if you touch someones bumps (dunno what to call it. lol) when they are having an ourbreak...

But it does sound like its from shaving.

Yeh its probably just warts. I used to get them all the time on my hands. They spread fast so you/ or someone could have touched your lower region when you/they had warts on there hands.

They do spread fast. I doubt it would be herpes tho...

DiscoPat
30-05-2007, 11:46 PM
dnt shave 4 a while

jordang16
31-05-2007, 12:00 AM
All i can say is dam wish there was more girls like u round my way

.:Normal...
31-05-2007, 12:35 AM
Hey, it's probably just from shaving. My friend always told me that if I want to do it, to just trim it now because otherwise you will get bumps all over it. And to be honest - yes I take health this semester, herpes look nothing like shaving bumps. I personally think you have nothing to worry about, but if you still feel scared you should talk to a school nurse.

Shawnstra
31-05-2007, 02:44 AM
Nothing much to worry about tbh. If you are really worried, go see a doctor. Doctors deal with such kind of stuff almost daily, so there is really nothing much to be embarrassed about.

dannyisnotamazing
31-05-2007, 08:48 AM
It is from shaving, men get them tooo. [;

Jcshua
31-05-2007, 09:22 AM
try using a special shaving balm or something :]!

i get little pimple like dots on my neck when i shave.

I get them, it's normal.

Shaving courses itchness down the pube area. It's best to just trim. Not shave.

Leeroy
31-05-2007, 11:02 AM
All i can say is dam wish there was more girls like u round my way

He he was gunner say that

today
31-05-2007, 11:06 AM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CPWI5Ojjt57eoAEQ2AUYTzIIM08BSIJWG4Y&ai=BA_-UlqteRtPQLqOeVpfK4dAIjsDAHoKInaQDwI23AYDxBBABGAEg6 9udAjgAUKC3hPsGYLvul4PQCpgB2JCxrwKgAdbOjP4DsgEPaGF iYm94Zm9ydW0uY29tugEJNzI4eDkwX2FzyAEC2gEuaHR0cDovL 2hhYmJveGZvcnVtLmNvbS9zaG93dGhyZWFkLnBocD90PTM1ODY xOYACAagDAcgDBegDwwHoA5oB6AOQAegDqAXoA6QD9QMAAQAA

that banner made me laugh. (was google advert)

lew!
31-05-2007, 01:30 PM
When you said about people judging you.. They probberly will because i had a freind that and some of her so called freinds spread it around school, and everyone just takes the **** out of her.

You can go to your local clinic and ask to talk to a doctor, It would be in privacy and they wouldnt tell anyone. Yes you would have to show him your parts but thats a small price to pay. And LOL at the bit where u type:

(Wth? This sounds more worse when i type it)

wishing
31-05-2007, 04:43 PM
u gots genital warts babe xo

greenlollipops
01-06-2007, 12:05 AM
haha thanks everyone. :D and LOL at the google ad. :)

I'm betting it's from my shaving, I'm working that out right now.

:D ty for yer help everysone. <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!