PDA

View Full Version : [PP] SHOUTbox /slap mod

Mr Macro
30-05-2007, 01:01 PM
I wrote this little mod for the shout box, you type /slap username and the output will be YourUsername e-slapped TheirUsername

To install simply upload sendshout.php into the shoutbox directory.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.uploadz.co.uk/226powerpanel-shoutbox-slapmod.zip

Drompo
30-05-2007, 04:28 PM
I wrote this little mod for the shout box, you type /slap username and the output will be YourUsername e-slapped TheirUsername

To install simply upload sendshout.php into the shoutbox directory.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.uploadz.co.uk/226powerpanel-shoutbox-slapmod.zip

There is an error

$command = explode(' ', $messege);should be

$command = explode(' ', $message);

Good Script Though XD

Mr Macro
30-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Oh wait i see i spelt message wrong :P

Fixed link: http://www.uploadz.co.uk/438powerpanel-shoutbox-slapmod.zip

Oni
30-05-2007, 04:38 PM
This is getting rediculous. KEEP THEM ALL IN ONE THREAD.

Mr Macro
30-05-2007, 04:40 PM
I have, i have made a thread with the links to the mods, get your facts right please :)

:Edzy
30-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Ozzie Has PMT

Invent
30-05-2007, 04:43 PM
No Ozzie is just a ***** :p

30-05-2007, 04:46 PM
No Ozzie is just a ***** :p
harsh words :P

RYANNNNN
30-05-2007, 04:55 PM
This is getting rediculous. KEEP THEM ALL IN ONE THREAD.

Was just about to say this, and stop with all the **** mods for PP.

30-05-2007, 04:58 PM
why stop? i think its cool that powerpanel will soon have a arcade mod :D

Blob
30-05-2007, 04:59 PM
They should seriously make a Panel forum then subforums for PowerPanel, Kristall panel etc for scripts, and in the panel ones you can post ideas etc

Mr Macro
30-05-2007, 05:04 PM

Sorry for trying to learn PHP, we all can't be 'experts' like you can we.We have to learn somewhere, and this is how im going to learn so unless you can get a mod or who ever to tell me to stop, i'm not going to.So please get your stuck-up little existence out of my thread. :)

Drompo
30-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Sorry for trying to learn PHP, we all can't be 'experts' like you can we.We have to learn somewhere, and this is how im going to learn so unless you can get a mod or who ever to tell me to stop, i'm not going to.So please get your stuck-up little existence out of my thread. :)

Well Said There

RYANNNNN
30-05-2007, 05:08 PM

I don't think you understand the definition of stuck-up. All I am saying is, these threads like these with extremely basic mods, aimed at only the people who use powerpanel are clogging up the forum.

You can learn perfectly well from php.net, you don't need to post these threads. Once you've made a mod, if you really want to share it - PM someone it, or just post it in the thread you made, not make a whole new thread for it, because that just defeats the whole idea of your other thread.

30-05-2007, 05:12 PM
I don't think you understand the definition of stuck-up. All I am saying is, these threads like these with extremely basic mods, aimed at only the people who use powerpanel are clogging up the forum.

You can learn perfectly well from php.net, you don't need to post these threads. Once you've made a mod, if you really want to share it - PM someone it, or just post it in the thread you made, not make a whole new thread for it, because that just defeats the whole idea of your other thread.

its actually rele hard from php.net coz theres so much to read, i'd say its easier to learn from seeing and fiddleing, isnt it ryan who learned his from Eric30s Request system?

RYANNNNN
30-05-2007, 05:14 PM
its actually rele hard from php.net coz theres so much to read, i'd say its easier to learn from seeing and fiddleing, isnt it ryan who learned his from Eric30s Request system?

It's not hard at all, you just need to be patient.

ScottDiamond
30-05-2007, 05:18 PM
An arcade for PowerPanel is crossing the line. A DJ Panel is for DJ's to read requests, DJ news etc. They aren't expected to spend their lives on it.

Blob
30-05-2007, 05:18 PM

Yes, it was, but I also use php.net quite alot (dont read it, use the examples!)

Agreed with scott, although they could do it after they have DJed ONLY to try and beat the highscore :P?

30-05-2007, 05:19 PM
An arcade for PowerPanel is crossing the line. A DJ Panel is for DJ's to read requests, DJ news etc. They aren't expected to spend their lives on it.

if you hadn't realised like everyone else, it was a joke :P

ScottDiamond
30-05-2007, 05:20 PM
if you hadn't realised like everyone else, it was a joke :P

If you have not realised, there is a lot of serious people on this forum who think it will be a "cool" idea to make an Arcade System.

30-05-2007, 05:21 PM
If you have not realised, there is a lot of serious people on this forum who think it will be a "cool" idea to make an Arcade System.
lol that actually made me laugh :P

Mr Macro
30-05-2007, 05:29 PM
By the way, the thread asking for flash games isn't for a arcade system LOL, its for a friend who doesn't wan't to register.

30-05-2007, 05:40 PM
By the way, the thread asking for flash games isn't for a arcade system LOL, its for a friend who doesn't wan't to register.
i think he knew tht :P

Oni
30-05-2007, 05:54 PM
8 Threads on the first page is rediculous. You said we have well if you have why create another thread for this.

ScottDiamond
30-05-2007, 06:08 PM
8 Threads on the first page is rediculous. You said we have well if you have why create another thread for this.

They should have a "scripts" thread indeed, agreed ryan.

I think it's ridiculous aswell George. (Trying to sound like the Meriva advert. I failed) T%hey should have one thread, and only one thread. Infact, what would be the point. They should just have an RSS system on the Panel, contact Simon with a link to your file and he adds it.

Sygon..
30-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Make a site for powerpanel with mods that you can post, because this is just stupid, the forum is half spammed with powerpanel mods, as good as some of them are, i dont need to see a thread everytime a mod is a released if i wanted to i'd goto a website and check on it not a forum where i want to talk and comment on webdesign and not powerpanel.

Drompo
30-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Sorry for my kind of off topic post
But Please Support my idea
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=3544203

To get a scripts section

ScottDiamond
30-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Can't wait 'till I finish my KP Mods.

Blob
30-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Can't wait 'till I finish my KP Mods made with ryan.

You forgot that.

Me and Reina are asking for a scripts forum

Sygon..
30-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Sorry for my kind of off topic post
But Please Support my idea
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=3544203

To get a scripts section

Why link to your host in your sig copying habbox, phishing attempt?

Blob
30-05-2007, 06:26 PM

That does not make sence?

Drompo
30-05-2007, 06:27 PM
I get to habbox forum directly from their IP

30-05-2007, 06:35 PM

LOLOL

just noticed summing ash

Right, some of you have requested a better version of my pervious script so here it is.

pervious :P

Sygon..
30-05-2007, 06:37 PM

IE (the crap one) says its a phising attempt :) LOL.

Drompo
30-05-2007, 06:38 PM
IE (the crap one) says its a phising attempt :) LOL.

How is a link to this forum, just with its IP then cpanel name a phising attempt.
Why do you accuse people of something they aren't doing.

EDIT: Just for you i updated them, Happy Now!?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!