PDA

View Full Version : Membership?

Andys
30-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Does it take a while to process..? I paid for 1 month membership via paypal and then I try to log on and it says "Youre not a member" or w/e.

Is this because it takes a while to become member? If so how long?
Will give +rep to helpful posts <3.

_Liam
30-05-2007, 01:30 PM
instantly for me andy
But i use creditcard.

Andys
30-05-2007, 01:33 PM
****.. :/

_Liam
30-05-2007, 01:36 PM
didn't you buy as if you was American that might have made you not get members.

I've recently subscribed but I'm not able to use any members' content, what is happening?

It can take a couple of days for a membership payment to clear. Until that time, your account will show as a member but you will not have the members' advantages. Please note that this will not mean you lose days that you have paid for. Your days of credit do not start being used up until you have full access to what you have paid for.

Additionally, you will have to log onto a members' server to use your members' content. These can be found in the bottom portion of the World Select screen during logging in. You can still play in the non-member worlds if you wish, but you can only use the members' content that you have paid for on a members' world.

If you still do not have all members' advantages available to you in the next couple of days then please send a message to Billing Support, here

Shrlurp
Yes usually instant although i have never used paypal.

Andys
Woo, im a member now, took like 5mins.

Leatherface
30-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Always instant for me :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!