PDA

View Full Version : MOD Alerts

Jordy
31-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Just came back from BRB to find I had 2 room alert messages in the theatre drome, they was a bit random but I then realised it was hhfm flooding.

I noticed it's quite unusual they sent 2, why not just put all the info in 1. The reason I posted it is because it's giving them a threat saying they can make them remove copyright Habbo images of it continues, and then gives advice on how fansites become good? :P

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8047/modalertsff7.png

dannyisnotamazing
31-05-2007, 02:35 PM
haha. I laughed more at the Red**** will eat you.

but also true, popular because there good not cos they spam.

Dj-Stu
31-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Just came back from BRB to find I had 2 room alert messages in the theatre drome, they was a bit random but I then realised it was hhfm flooding.

I noticed it's quite unusual they sent 2, why not just put all the info in 1. The reason I posted it is because it's giving them a threat saying they can make them remove copyright Habbo images of it continues, and then gives advice on how fansites become good? :P

HFFM* is a good website. I DJ there. They were just invitng and got a bit carried away. Then everyone is like " Remove them ". Sucking up to redtiz

PriceTags
31-05-2007, 03:01 PM
HFFM* is a good website. I DJ there. They were just invitng and got a bit carried away. Then everyone is like " Remove them ". Sucking up to redtiz

On more than one occasion I've seen HFFM flooders.

Premiums
31-05-2007, 03:02 PM

LOL at me saying "amgz whats happening? lol"

Xihia
31-05-2007, 03:27 PM
*****!

:') I left i seriously could not be arsed.

H0BJ0B
31-05-2007, 03:32 PM
DJ-Stu
What else are you gonna say?
It's a bad fansite. I DJ there.
???

-:Undertaker:-
31-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm sure I have seen them flood before.

At least it's not as bad as ThinkHabbo was, they changed what flooding meant.

Markness.
31-05-2007, 03:44 PM
think habbo didn't flood rooms...

they freakin tsunami'd them :P

Jericho
31-05-2007, 04:06 PM
OWOWZ.

Im there *waves*

Jordy, were you clicking on Me or Matt :D

Clicking on my habbo is against the Habbo Way, you should know that Jordy

*tut tut*

ºNotesº
31-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Those alerts are a result of Heidster being put incharge of fansites and her making lame rules like if anyone gets people to flood the URL of their fansite they can be removed from the official fansite list.

-:Undertaker:-
31-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Those alerts are a result of Heidster being put incharge of fansites and her making lame rules like if anyone gets people to flood the URL of their fansite they can be removed.

Good on her, i'm glad she has common sence.

VPSwow
31-05-2007, 04:12 PM
When i worked there they used to always try to flood.

dannyisnotamazing
Those alerts are a result of Heidster being put incharge of fansites and her making lame rules like if anyone gets people to flood the URL of their fansite they can be removed from the official fansite list.
I believe you are politically incorrect, you can not. I repeat can not make an accusation like that. I quote "making lame rules". It is not your decision whether there rules are lame or not, it is quite frankly Sulakes decision at the UK HQ.

Regards,
Danny.

SEE, THAT'S HOW YOU LOOK. IDIOTIC ISN'T IT.

ºNotesº
Good on her, i'm glad she has common sence.

Aye, I agree with that rule but the others are pretty lame, I dunno if they're on the fansite page atm... Heidi is tough but fair tbh.

ºNotesº
31-05-2007, 04:14 PM
I believe you are politically incorrect, you can not. I repeat can not make an accusation like that. I quote "making lame rules". It is not your decision whether there rules are lame or not, it is quite frankly Sulakes decision at the UK HQ.

Regards,
Danny.

SEE, THAT'S HOW YOU LOOK. IDIOTIC ISN'T IT.

It's not an accusation pal, also... still numerous grammar errors, aww. :(

Ask any fansite rep...

dannyisnotamazing
31-05-2007, 04:15 PM
It's not an accusation pal, also... still numerous grammar errors, aww. :(

Ask any fansite rep...
I send my sincere apologies. I am working my way to up by just like you Stefann. I want to be a criticising Habbo nerd just like you. :D

ºNotesº
31-05-2007, 04:16 PM
I send my sincere apologies. I am working my way to up by just like you Stefann. I want to be a criticising Habbo nerd just like you. :D

Okay, I just find it funny that you think that was politically incorrect, haha. How could that cause harm to anyone? Idiot.

Also, it should they're not there in your previous post - it should be 'If they're lame rules.'

Muchos.

dannyisnotamazing
31-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Okay, I just find it funny that you think that was politically incorrect, haha. How could that cause harm to anyone? Idiot.

Also, it should they're not there in your previous post.

Muchos.
It's called sarcasm, baby.

ºNotesº
31-05-2007, 04:19 PM
It's called sarcasm, baby.

Tell me how to denote sarcasm via. text? I cannot make the correct interpretation of what you mean, sorry.

dannyisnotamazing
31-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Does talking like a idiot turn you on in real life?
Do you get bullied in real life?
Do you have real life friends?
Do you have any friends?
Do you have a real life?

ºNotesº
31-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Does talking like a idiot turn you on in real life?
Do you get bullied in real life?
Do you have real life friends?
Do you have any friends?
Do you have a real life?

Yes, no, yes, yes, and yes.

Oh, btw 'idiot' is prejudiced. (Yes, I know I said it, but seeing as you're wanting to be correct I thought I would.)

dannyisnotamazing
31-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Why is one contradicting and lieing to ones self.

Aflux
31-05-2007, 04:26 PM
HFFM is not a good fan site.

ºNotesº
31-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Why is one contradicting and lieing to ones self.

How is one being self-contradictory? I don't know what 'lieing' means, so I cannot reply to that one.

dannyisnotamazing
31-05-2007, 04:31 PM
LYING THEN. Jeesus. ><.

You are so annoying.

ºNotesº
31-05-2007, 04:36 PM
LYING THEN. Jeesus. ><.

You are so annoying.

Okay, I love being annoying, you're not annoying me though. :)

dannyisnotamazing
31-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Because I am farely normal and don't talk like a idiot. ><

(I can only say idiot without being infracted, moron gets me infracted "/)

ºNotesº
31-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Because I am farely normal and don't talk like a idiot. ><

(I can only say idiot without being infracted, moron gets me infracted "/)

Okay, so because you're 'farely' normal (whatever that means) means you can be annoyed by what I say? :s

dannyisnotamazing
31-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Okay, so because you're 'farely' normal (whatever that means) means you cannot be annoyed by what I say? :s
No. I am not annoying because I am normal and don't type like an idiot.

ºNotesº
31-05-2007, 05:09 PM
No. I am not annoying because I am normal and don't type like an idiot.

Sorry, but usually you do type like an idiot, typing correct is not an idiotic way to type... :S

dannyisnotamazing
31-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Sorry, but usually you do type like an idiot, typing correct is not an idiotic way to type... :S
No but correcting peoples grammar and talking upper class English on a Habbo forum and yet again being full of your self is being an idiot.

ºNotesº
31-05-2007, 05:17 PM
No but correcting peoples grammar and talking upper class English on a Habbo forum and yet again being full of your self is being an idiot.

Haha, I correct peoples grammar when they try and patronise me, prime example you. I don't speak upper class English, infact, my English I use online isn't actually that good.

Gutted.

dannyisnotamazing
31-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Yes I am indeed gutted. :rolleyes:

ºNotesº
31-05-2007, 05:23 PM

You should be. :]

Black_Apalachi
31-05-2007, 05:26 PM
That rule about flooding the URL gets the site taken down is silly because I could start flooding a site I don't like just to gt it closed :rolleyes:.

Must you turn every thread into an argument between you and one other person? :S That's what Private Messaging is for. You two both need to get lives.

ºNotesº
31-05-2007, 05:29 PM
That rule about flooding the URL gets the site taken down is silly because I could start flooding a site I don't like just to gt it closed :rolleyes:.

Must you turn every thread into an argument between you and one other person? :S That's what Private Messaging is for. You two both need to get lives.

No, I think it's when DJs tell people to advertise etc... I have a life, hence why I am typing... rhetorical statement.

sim
31-05-2007, 05:46 PM
sim: www.habbox.com the place to be for rare values.
sim: give me 5 rares and ill teach you how to flood.
sim: OFFAS ON MA XRAY.
sim: look what happens when you type your password ***** cool isn't it?
sim: tune into habbox live NOW.
sim: search my name for a cool furni shop. LOTS OF RARES.

All of the above are classic annoying floods. I hate them all. And the last one is always a lie, when they say lots of rares they have like ONE HOLLY. :@

Dj-Stu
31-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Im not going to go agasint no ones view. But reasons why we aient a good fansite.

Shawnstra
31-05-2007, 11:18 PM

LOL@ their reactions.

Maybe the first one was written by a very strict staff, and he tries to put a ":)" to make it sound friendly

Next, a friendly staff like HelKat came along, and he wrote the second message?

Or if the revoked message came later, the other way round.

Jericho
01-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Next, a friendly staff like HelKat came along, and he wrote the second message?

HE? I thought HelKat was a She :D
Guess you cant tell these days... :rolleyes:

Whats with the pathetic arguing.. Danny is being a spoilt child. :D

Black_Apalachi
01-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Has anyone seen an alert lately that used two lines? The Adviceberg alert the other day one line but I couldn't see the first and last words :P. I don't see why they can use more than one line :rolleyes:.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!