PDA

View Full Version : Disarno talkshow..

Niall!
31-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Serach Headboard now

This was a hotel shoutout btw

Premiums
31-05-2007, 04:16 PM
He hotel alert'ed like half way through the talkshow lol.
Screenie;

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/2734/disarnotalkshowdf4.png

dannyisnotamazing
31-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Oh cool haha. ^_^
Why do Habbo staff always say

OMGz
AMGz
AMgz
OMgz

but without a capital G or Z. lmao. ]:

Lozzoling
31-05-2007, 04:35 PM
room build guru?

he cannot even flat stack.

Putal
31-05-2007, 04:42 PM
What was the talk show about.

Has anyone got any screen shots of anymore of the event?

Premiums
31-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Got a few more screenies;
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6172/talkshow1im5.png
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5904/talkshow2qp2.png

Black_Apalachi
31-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Disarno is the last staffer I'd invite to my talkshow :rolleyes:.

Earthquake
31-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Disarno is the last staffer I'd invite to my talkshow :rolleyes:.
????

The only reason I would invite any of these to any talkshow is to get information!

Black_Apalachi
31-05-2007, 05:59 PM
????

The only reason I would invite any of these to any talkshow is to get information!

Yeah but he'd probably ban me for saying hello :rolleyes:.

Alan_Carr
31-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Lmao
The show was alrite..
Except for the noob which 0rca asked her for a question..
She replied..
"WHAT DO I DO?"
"Ask me a question"
"You K?"
ROFL <3

Shawnstra
31-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Oh cool haha. ^_^
Why do Habbo staff always say

OMGz
AMGz
AMgz
OMgz

but without a capital G or Z. lmao. ]:

To create the sense of being amazing, where it is not really so, because if it were so, we could think AMGz ourselves, so if they say AMGz, its just trying to let us believe its amazing.

^^ LOL

Pyroka
31-05-2007, 11:22 PM
I don't mean to be cruel nor out of order, but seeing this talkshows being promoted around the hotel with stuff like "Staff member at talkshow!" really does make me sick. It's bloody degrading for the person who organises the talkshow, although I can't critise the staff as some of them just do that as their job. I have never hosted a talkshow in my 'Habbo life' and I never plan to..

I really don't see the perks of it either, you get called a suckup and all that nonsense, and for what? Oh yes, hanging out with your 'staff homies' for a select audience to see, oh don't you feel so royal.. I guess this is a rant in aspects but really, it makes me sick and I feel sorry for Jay who has hosted this talkshow rubbish. Amidst all the popularity he may gain during his talkshow, there will only be backstabbers, haters and such waiting for him.

Ah well.. I guess his fates been sealed :rolleyes:

Earthquake
31-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Yea, Like merf & lerf, All they do is create games and movies and their hated by many and loved by many, god habbos like real life tbh, Bad publicity is good publicity thoe..

Pyroka
31-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Yea, Like merf & lerf, All they do is create games and movies and their hated by many and loved by many, god habbos like real life tbh, Bad publicity is good publicity thoe..

Um.. By what you said then, that means that being hated is a good thing. I do wonder about Habbo sometimes, and its users may I add (including myself, at times. :P)

Earthquake
31-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Well it was still a good speech you just said, +rep Also Haven't you noticed how habbos ruin other habbos, Example: Demoiii/Callie/Lost_witness.. Yes most of them will get alot of attention but their so hated by many.

Pyroka
31-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Well it was still a good speech you just said, +rep Also Haven't you noticed how habbos ruin other habbos, Example: Demoiii/Callie/Lost_witness.. Yes most of them will get alot of attention but their so hated by many.

Speech.. hehe, you do me too much credit. I've noticed that ever since I signed onto Habbo, but thats mainly because it's a dog-eat-dog hotel where everyone competes to be popular.. No matter what popularity that may be. I find it rather depressing actually watching kids argue about their 'Habbo popularity quota', those people need a serious reality check.

Earthquake
31-05-2007, 11:37 PM
In all fairness, I wouldn't mind being popular or even hated, But I would love to have 500+ thrones, I dunno why I would just like to be rich on a computer chatroom.

Pyroka
31-05-2007, 11:42 PM
I guess the more thrones you have, the more fun you can have with that and the more people you will have adoring you and potentially you'll become whats known as 'popular'. I'm going to admit I wouldn't mind being popular but to hell would I put any effort into trying to be popular.. I'd enjoy being rich on Habbo Hotel because it'd be amusing and fun to make new rooms, which is really what furniture was made for.

I still do feel sorry for the people who put themselves through 'social suicide' by doing talkshows and 'PR stunts'.

@xP
01-06-2007, 08:42 AM
People just want to be rich and popular on Habbo.
You name me one time when you have thought about another Habbo other than yourself.

You dc realy. All you do is try to get rich and popular.

Sulake don't care about the people who pay there wages. Yes thats us.
All sulake want is the money now.
Habo is going out of order, this is why iam getting bored of the game.

headboard
01-06-2007, 10:09 AM
thanks for coming, hope you enjoyed it.

Joord
01-06-2007, 10:18 AM
thanks for coming, hope you enjoyed it.

i laughed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!