PDA

View Full Version : New weapons & maps for Gears?

Pyroka
31-05-2007, 11:13 PM
As much as I am a Gears fanatic and usually I don't believe something without major proof or confirmation from the primary source, I've been hearing alot about new GoW weapons in the mix along with 3 new maps to boot. This could be very false and in fact a load of old ******** but they've supposedly been confirmed by Epic themselves. These new weapons are:

Flamethrower [Maybe..]
Plasma cannon [Very Likely]
Twin Uzis [Where's Master chief..]

Along with three new weapons, there are supposedly three new maps coming out which are:

Suburbs of Sera
Locust Caverns map (lit for both night and day to make two maps)

I'm not sure whether it's true or not but really it does seem likely.. I wouldn't be suprised though if they did this or not anyway, it's a very good move for the developers, Epic. In addition, I've been reading articles about this and there's been some speculation as to whether or not you have to be in a ranked game to earn certain achievements (e.g. Kill 100 bodies with certain weapon). That would be one hell of a good move for everyone as I hate ranked matches with a vengence and it'd be alot more enjoyable by doing so.

Anyway, think to yourselves whether or not this may be true as lately I've heard it quite a bit.. This may be old news as it was supposedly dated for March, but you never know with game developers these days.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!