PDA

View Full Version : Need a bit of help.

mancity99
01-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Well I bought the EU version of WoW the other day. I've installed it and ive gone to create an account, and it says I have to pay for the following month after my first 30 days runs out. Well I didn't want to do that.

So now what i've done is i've gone to the EU free trial and created an account based off that, but I didn't download the trial as i've already installed it off the disc and put in the key. Now i'm just downloading patches.

When I log in will I have the 30 days + the 10 day free trial or will i just have the 10 day free trial?

Axel
01-06-2007, 11:07 AM
That's stupid, just put a fake credit card number in and then cancel it when the account is created. Actually that is pretty stupid ^ but it's easier than what you're doing.

Nemo
01-06-2007, 11:10 AM
i think u will have both, i did the same thing but the other way round, 10 day free trial then bought the disk and then i got 40days..

mancity99
01-06-2007, 11:58 AM
That's stupid, just put a fake credit card number in and then cancel it when the account is created. Actually that is pretty stupid ^ but it's easier than what you're doing.

I know its quite stupid what im doing but im just trying to work it all out myself.

Say for example if you install the trial and everything and the 10 days run out, does it say put in the key then you'll have the 30 plus days?

Also when you go to log in and you need to download the latest patch or whatever and it takes you to the blizzard downloader, but that just takes forever.

So I went on xfire and downloaded the patch, the exact same one, I go to log in and it takes me to the blizzard downloader again for what ive just downloaded!

Crimson
01-06-2007, 03:16 PM
You'll only have 30 days.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!