PDA

View Full Version : Lol eric

Sly
01-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Eric sent me an itunes gift card in an email where you click it and it credits your acount.
And now hes saying hes gonna get the law involved.
Aparently hes going to sue me for claiming a 'gift'
He has no grounds realy to stand on does he lol.

Btw this is to do with runescape because he wants 24m or hes sueing me ???

TheGayOne
01-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Rofl tell him to shut up and then you buy some songs =)

Charles
01-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Lol. If he sent you it, then there shouldn't be a problem :S:S

Sly
01-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Eric "bought" 5.5m off Conor for a DS, then Conor would give him another like 7m or something. But, instead of getting a DS after 2 weeks of waiting he got £15.

Eric thinks he is taking Conor to court for fraud. How can you when he send him a gift card.

TheGayOne
01-06-2007, 04:13 PM
Eric "bought" 5.5m off Conor for a DS, then Conor would give him another like 7m or something. But, instead of getting a DS after 2 weeks of waiting he got £15.

Eric thinks he is taking Conor to court for fraud. How can you when he send him a gift card.

Eric cant and wont do nothing, its simple?

harl2015
01-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Give him a match on iSketch, that should sort him. Or, take him into ----hOrNySeXoNlY, and that should sort him out equally well.

EDIT: Eric should buy my account too.

Mr.Sam
01-06-2007, 04:18 PM
He wants runescape money for real life items which is against the law anyway, If he goes to court and says that he requested runescape money - that's against runescape terms.

Sly
01-06-2007, 04:21 PM
He wants runescape money for real life items which is against the law anyway, If he goes to court and says that he requested runescape money - that's against runescape terms.
Yeh thats what i said he was like 'So we`ll both get banned i don`t care only a game'

And i was like

'A game you regularly spend 100s of dollars on ?'

Mr.Sam
01-06-2007, 04:22 PM
If he doesn't care because its only a game why is he requesting you pay him via runescape money.

Yeh thats what i said he was like 'So we`ll both get banned i don`t care only a game'

And i was like

'A game you spend 100 of dollars on'

Sly
01-06-2007, 04:24 PM
If he doesn't care because its only a game why is he requesting you pay him via runescape money.
Idk he lives on the other side of the world so i don`t know how he can take me to court with just my first name and runescape name.

TheGayOne
01-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Idk he lives on the other side of the world so i don`t know how he can take me to court with just my first name and runescape name.

Lol he obviously talking aload of rubbish, just ignore him and spend the gift card

Sly
01-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Just downloading De javu
Its a great film i will have to thank him for buying it me ;)

Axel
01-06-2007, 04:40 PM
You're joining Wow anyway so you don't care about RS do you.

harl2015
01-06-2007, 04:44 PM
You're joining Wow anyway so you don't care about RS do you.

Jon just wishes he were as good as me on wow, i mean, just look at him, he's a warlock, warlock are totally bad.

And add me to your trusted list :d

Sly
01-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Its same with me he always begging me to let him use my lvl 12 human

Cigaret
01-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Lol he obviously talking aload of rubbish, just ignore him and spend the gift card
Conor, remember when you told me all your info for that DS, I still have all that mate... I know pretty much everything about were you live mate..

GF though

Sly
01-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Conor, remember when you told me all your info for that DS, I still have all that mate... I know pretty much everything about were you live mate..
Oops slipped up now mate.
Remember you was making me a paypal acount ?
You asked my adress so obviously you didn`t save it or you wouldnt of had to ask ;)

Cigaret
01-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Oops slipped up now mate.
Remember you was making me a paypal acount ?
You asked my adress so obviously you didn`t save it or you wouldnt of had to ask ;)
Nah mate. It's because I didn't feel like loading up our SS Chat that we had because I told you my Computer was lagging. Sorry <3 GF though

TheGayOne
01-06-2007, 05:31 PM
so eric you're saying you'd go to his house over runescape money?

Tbh whatever happens this provoes your the sadder one out of the 2 of you?

Cigaret
01-06-2007, 05:32 PM
so eric you're saying you'd go to his house over runescape money?

Tbh whatever happens this provoes your the sadder one out of the 2 of you?
Nah mate. I would never pay for a plane ticket to go to his house ;\

*Removed*

Edited by Youheard (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming.

Sly
01-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Nah mate. It's because I didn't feel like loading up our SS Chat that we had because I told you my Computer was lagging. Sorry <3 GF though
Thats why i just asked you now on msn and you couldn`t tell me lol.

Cigaret
01-06-2007, 05:34 PM
Thats why i just asked you now on msn and you couldn`t tell me lol.
I said:
"Mind your own business please. You'll see what's going to happen in the future."

I never said I couldn't tell you.. Sorry, GF again <3 You like getting owned don't you??

Sly
01-06-2007, 05:35 PM
I said:
"Mind your own business please. You'll see what's going to happen in the future."

I never said I couldn't tell you.. Sorry, GF again <3 You like getting owned don't you??
Thats hardly getting owned m8
Anyway hows beccy pensky m8

Cigaret
01-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Rofl Mate. I use fake names <3 Soz. You actually think I would give you my stuff ? C'mon mate, get real. I ain't 5 years old.

Why are you all worried now? Don't even say your not worried. You wouldn't have came on MSN if you weren't worried.

Sly
01-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Why do you keep saying <3
Are you trying to tell me something eric.

Cigaret
01-06-2007, 05:40 PM
Why do you keep saying <3
Are you trying to tell me something eric.
Yes. I secretly love you <3, but you broke my heart </3

Sly
01-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Aw babe :)
We can still be buddys

Cigaret
01-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Aw babe :)
We can still be buddys
Nah. Maybe if you kept up your part of your bargain, but hey, you want to be a pixel lover like most of the people on this forum (not excluding me), then do it :)

Sly
01-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Nah. Maybe if you kept up your part of your bargain, but hey, you want to be a pixel lover like most of the people on this forum (not excluding me), then do it :)
Got any chaos runes m8

Cigaret
01-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Yeah, maybe I can mail them to you? That wouldn't be a problem will it?

TheGayOne
01-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Stop biccering lol, Eric you're not gonan do anything with his address so stop pretending like you will? And conor just spend the itunes thing and be happy

Cigaret
01-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Stop biccering lol, Eric you're not gonan do anything with his address so stop pretending like you will? And conor just spend the itunes thing and be happy
How do you know that I wouldn't do anything with the address? Do you know me in real life? Let me answer that for you, Nope, you don't know me in real life so how do you know if I am not one messed up kid who will not stop at anything?? You don't...

TheGayOne
01-06-2007, 05:54 PM
How do you know that I wouldn't do anything with the address? Do you know me in real life? Let me answer that for you, Nope, you don't know me in real life so how do you know if I am not one messed up kid who will not stop at anything?? You don't...

Coz if you were you wouldnt on here saying you will n all this rubbish you would just do summit

Sly
01-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Lol 115$ worth of itunes (still got 15 from when he sold me them last time)
What to spend on hmm.

Cigaret
01-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Coz if you were you wouldnt on here saying you will n all this rubbish you would just do summit
I live on the opposite side of the world, if I mailed him something, it wouldn't be there in what, an hour?

Lol 115$ worth of itunes (still got 15 from when he sold me them last time)
What to spend on hmm.

Buy some songs by T.I :D

Sly
01-06-2007, 06:00 PM
I live on the opposite side of the world, if I mailed him something, it wouldn't be there in what, an hour?

Buy some songs by T.I :D
Naw they suck

Cigaret
01-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Naw they suck
Nah. It's really good

- Top Back Remix
- Big *Removed* Poppin
- Ride Wit Me

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Sly
01-06-2007, 06:13 PM
I`ve payed eric now because im nice like that ;)
Thread locked

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!