PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday

Hurts
01-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Big prize unless Decks come out, GL if u enter :D

he greatest update on Habbo Hotel EVER has now come true. You can now play music in your own Habbo room with the new Trax Machine!
Want to know more about the Trax Machine? Well, its a small box, shaped like a stereo with a light on the front of it in which you can edit and create your own songs for everyone to hear!

From the Catalogue, you can choose from loads of Traxpacks to purchase. Then you can make your own song and play it on your Traxmachine in your room. Dont worry, people can't turn it on and off while your away, only you can create your track and play it!

From Jazz tunes and rock, to scary themes and nice relaxing tunes - all can be selected and changed when ever you want.

So you like what you hear?

Answer this simple question to win yourself:http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2304/tm_beginners_traxgirl.gif

Your very own Trax Machine
1 of every Traxpack
2 DJ Decks - Be the DJ!
1 Throne - Sit in your DJ Chair!

5 runners up will win 25 creds, with which you can buy your own Trax Machine!

On What date was the Trax Machine Released into the Habbo Catalogue?

1) June 1st
2) May 31st
3) May 30th

Thanks to Tidings for this weeks Funky Friday!

Nick-
01-06-2007, 04:32 PM
I entered quite literally minutes before they changed the text on the page. I was just lucky the answer to this one is under the same number as the right answer to last weeks one :P

PenguinFluid
01-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Crap
I made last weeks funky friday and my prize is DJ Deck and gothic furni
This guy has a lot more lol
[still waiting for my prize to come , how long you think it will take[

myke
01-06-2007, 04:33 PM
I never enter funky fridays tbh. :]

Nice find; myke.

Lozzoling
01-06-2007, 04:35 PM

my entry was basically the same

word for word nearly

Jordy
01-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Pathetic funky friday, they take everyone elses bunch of supers out. But keep his 2 DJ Decks and a throne, if you've written one in the past and been robbed of a prize, you'll call this unfair. I know they have a right to edit them, but they shouldn't be selective.

Hurts
01-06-2007, 04:39 PM
I'm sure thats his 3rd win, some people have all the luck :D I have just entered i needed 2 creds for floor paint.

TopManTim
01-06-2007, 04:41 PM

my entry was basically the same

word for word nearly

Yours had a green smoke in

LOL

Superish
01-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Spanner, howd you know its the third? :P

Shawnstra
02-06-2007, 12:18 AM
Wow, like this. Can't participate as I can't call UK numbers :(

Ashton
02-06-2007, 11:25 AM
OMG Wow a Dj deck in the Funky Friday never seen one of them Before on that competition.. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!