PDA

View Full Version : Excuse.

Hazza
01-06-2007, 05:27 PM
<H3>Music arrives on Habbo!</H3>

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album923/news_icon_05.gifWe are currently experiencing technical problems with the Traxmachine due to the overwhelming demand for this popular item. Please bare with us while we resolve these issues asap.

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2304/countdown_whole.gif (http://www.habbo.co.uk/hotel/trax/)

Countdown Complete! (http://www.habbo.co.uk/hotel/trax/)

Lol, Due to the overwhelming demand for this popular item!:P

More like you F***** up;)

reindeer.
01-06-2007, 05:29 PM
This made me lol. all this hype then it doesnt work.

Jamesy
01-06-2007, 05:30 PM
this happens with most big things they realease anyway lol.

-:Undertaker:-
01-06-2007, 05:31 PM
It should be 'We are currently experiencing technical problems with the Traxmachine due to us not preparing for this even though we've had months to get ready, Please bare with us while we resolve these issues asap.'

Beep Bop Boop

MrCorny
01-06-2007, 05:37 PM

That made me smile :D

Charlie
01-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Either that's true, or they just messsed it up when they put it in or something so they just made up some crap excuse for us.

Invent
01-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Dude, it's not an excuse? It's a fact.

Thousands of account's purchasing a sound machine - one furniture is being purchased thousands of times immediately - causing lag.

Thousands of sound requests being sent to the server - causing lag.

It's true what it says. But yes Habbo should have prepared for Trax.

tularis
01-06-2007, 05:59 PM
This would have been a better excuse:

"Thanks for the cash, we couldn't be bothered to release working ones to the public. Get your hands on a *working* trax machine in this weeks funky friday. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, only habbo staff have working trax machines!"

Hazza
01-06-2007, 06:05 PM

"Thanks for the cash, we couldn't be bothered to release working ones to the public. Get your hands on a *working* trax machine in this weeks funky friday. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, only habbo staff have working trax machines!"
Lolololol.

Invent, I don't think thousands every min, Bit far-fetched?

Theres barely 6,000 users and half of them are newbies.. So more like staff can't do things properly (again) and have to make this 'realistic' excuse up, But meh you can think of it how you like!

Jamesy
01-06-2007, 06:07 PM
it still must be complecated sending songs to every habbo in the room, and differnt songs in each room that has it all at the same time, while people are buying more and while they are trying to fix it. So yunno, they ****** up, but its not the end of the world is it? 50p?

sim
01-06-2007, 06:12 PM
it still must be complecated sending songs to every habbo in the room, and differnt songs in each room that has it all at the same time, while people are buying more and while they are trying to fix it. So yunno, they ****** up, but its not the end of the world is it? 50p?

Yeh I agree totally + rep. stop whining, £3? for something that will be resolved soon.

Invent
01-06-2007, 06:14 PM
Invent, I don't think thousands every min, Bit far-fetched?

I didn't say every min :p

Anyway, no it's not farfetched, in the first 5mins, HUNDREDS if not thousand(s) would have been bought.

Hazza
01-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Tbh, I'm not whining I think its quite funny..

It's just why can't UK staff ever get anything right? They even had problems with ecotron! Lol;).

Aahh Well, As others have said.. Its not the end of the world. Pmsl.

today
01-06-2007, 06:34 PM
you cant expect them to get it to work, they tested it yes but they cant "pre test" the furni with hundreds of habbos really, so they still have to adjust.

Shawnstra
02-06-2007, 12:12 AM

This is called, my friend, pushing the blame to us, where clearly they know we would buy many of them, and because they had some problems, and they blamed us. :rolleyes:

Scorpio
02-06-2007, 06:25 AM
So they're trying to tell us it's not working because of us? Well, what did they expect? They put a countdown on and got everyone excited (I was looking for the fireworks!), and for what? To find the Trax machines don't work due to POPULAR DEMAND? Surely it doesn't take a genius to know that many people (understatement) will buy Trax after their hype, and what does Habbo think they'll do when they buy the Trax machines? Play them! Of course it'll cause lag... PREPARE, FOOLS XD

And on an unrelated topic...

Invent, I think I own the name Invent on Habbo :S

le harry
02-06-2007, 07:03 AM
Trust them not to work, I'm not suprised :P

reindeer.
02-06-2007, 10:14 AM

haha !

Ashton
02-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Guys this is an excuse because if there was a popular demand surely the first Trax machine would have worked?

A load of balls tbh. serves the right for hyping it up so much.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!