PDA

View Full Version : closing for mainteance.

dannyisnotamazing
01-06-2007, 09:57 PM
http://i12.tinypic.com/5xnfsj9.png

just sent out

Technologic
01-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Check homepage..

That measns is still in offices O_O

dannyisnotamazing
01-06-2007, 09:59 PM
that's what i thought lol, it's like 11pm.

i think .fi techies are working not uk.

Premiums
01-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Just got d.c there.
@Alexay; Helkat, colmc and Heidster were all online last Friday at this time and Helkat done the Funky Friday at around this time so maybe the office is open'ed longer on Fridays? LOL :P

TopManTim
Atleast I don't have to put up with Loz now :P

e5..
wow QUICK UPLOAD PMSL

and yay come on trax :D

Antallica
01-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Wahey. ;] All the noobs will be like :OOOOOO

RICHe
01-06-2007, 10:02 PM
or have you ever thought that they could be at home!

e5..
01-06-2007, 10:03 PM
I see the office is open for a LONG TIME LOL on fridays :P

I doubt they're at home lolz

dannyisnotamazing
01-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Just got d.c there.
@Alexay; Helkat, colmc and Heidster were all online last Friday at this time and Helkat done the Funky Friday at around this time so maybe the office is open'ed longer on Fridays? LOL :P
Helkat and a few others work from home. I remember Disarno saying something about that on HabboForum when they interviewed him and asked questions before because "there isn't enough space in the office" lol.

So maybe Lost_witness works at home to..
or maybe they are all working from home atm

.-Riceboy-.
01-06-2007, 10:05 PM
or have you ever thought that they could be at home!
to be at home thay would not have the severs files witch thay would need to fix the problem coz to be at home thay would have nothing more than a mod would have and all a mod has is a couple of comands where as beign in the office the staff can do anythign to the hotel edit it in any way thay wish

e5..
01-06-2007, 10:05 PM
how are we supposed to check the homepage for regular updates if it's on maintanence? LOL. p.s when the hotel is back all search e5 :D ill crank up da tunes.

dannyisnotamazing
01-06-2007, 10:07 PM
to be at home thay would not have the severs files witch thay would need to fix the problem coz to be at home thay would have nothing more than a mod would have and all a mod has is a couple of comands where as beign in the office the staff can do anythign to the hotel edit it in any way thay wish
Maybe techies are doing it at Finland then? Because it is pretty late now..

But I do know some staff work at home, mostly Player Support,

You
01-06-2007, 10:08 PM
they can do things from home, i guess?

e5..
01-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Probably will they got like a site they go on for the habbo admin page n stuff they do from their account..

You
01-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Probably will they got like a site they go on for the habbo admin page n stuff they do from their account..
Yea, housekeeping.

.-Riceboy-.
01-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Maybe techies are doing it at Finland then? Because it is pretty late now..

But I do know some staff work at home, mostly Player Support,

well player support really only answer emails so thats not really required for them to have the sever on hand.
yes some of them have to edit the website as well but thats easy to get editing capeabilitys at a different ip address but to edit the sever u need to use the computer thats its on and only that computer i think

if wut i said is a load of complete **** plez forgive me x]

e5..
01-06-2007, 10:22 PM
PLEASE MAY IT HURRY UP? =]

Jordy
01-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Yea, housekeeping.

Yeah they can easily work at home with Housekeeping and syntax commands. They could also use remote desktop connection...

Becs & Redtiz both work at home too, so it's certainly possible, not to mention Moderators all work at home.

So they'd be no problem with everyone working at home I guess?

They should use my more appropriate version of the maintenance page too (made it when I was bored):
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6978/habbomaintenancehn4.png

Harky
01-06-2007, 10:27 PM
well player support really only answer emails so thats not really required for them to have the sever on hand.
yes some of them have to edit the website as well but thats easy to get editing capeabilitys at a different ip address but to edit the sever u need to use the computer thats its on and only that computer i think

if wut i said is a load of complete **** plez forgive me x]

That's untrue.. you can access a server remotly if it is set up - which I presume is true with the sulake servers... most of the staff will have some server commands in case of emergency or technical problems..

Nilsn I know is working on it (Country Manager) as he said so earlier in the Welcome Lounge when he apologised to us all.. so just be patient - I do admire all the staff for trying to fix this and doing it ASAP and apologising in public and also offering compensation! I think they have done well.. so let's not give them a hard time.

PriceTags
01-06-2007, 10:29 PM
That's untrue.. you can access a server remotly if it is set up - which I presume is true with the sulake servers... most of the staff will have some server commands in case of emergency or technical problems..

Nilsn I know is working on it (Country Manager) as he said so earlier in the Welcome Lounge when he apologised to us all.. so just be patient - I do admire all the staff for trying to fix this and doing it ASAP and apologising in public and also offering compensation! I think they have done well.. so let's not give them a hard time.

i agree with all that. nilsn sounds like quite a scandinavian name to me.

Shawnstra
01-06-2007, 11:36 PM
http://i12.tinypic.com/5xnfsj9.png

just sent out

What problem did Habbo experience with Trax?

Flumples
02-06-2007, 12:10 AM
What problem did Habbo experience with Trax?
They didn't work :]]]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!