01-06-2007, 11:03 PM
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/5483/habbofanishwt0.jpg

Nothing exciting tbh. But I got bored and painted the nails PINK! :D

Shawnstra
02-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Maybe Habbo could use this option for Girl Habbos :P

dirrty
02-06-2007, 01:16 AM
there should be an option where you can choose which hand you want.

Lilian
02-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Yer would be cool

its-me-sam
02-06-2007, 10:38 AM
And black for goths xD

velocity
02-06-2007, 10:42 AM
And black for goths* xD
* people with nothing else better to do then pretend they're depressive & have problems. When in actual fact they're only jumping in on a phase that makes them look stupid.

niaux
02-06-2007, 11:08 AM
and just hiding behind their identity... same with chavs nowadays. Geeks calling themselves chavs because they think its cool.

Jamesy
02-06-2007, 11:10 AM
and then there are those that take the juice because of it? Why cant you just leave each person to their own doings and get on with ur own life? Seriously.

Crimson
02-06-2007, 11:14 AM
* people with nothing else better to do then pretend they're depressive & have problems. When in actual fact they're only jumping in on a phase that makes them look stupid.

Your a great judge? I'm not a "goth", i'm myself. People who dress in black, wear dark makeup etc, doesn't make them depressive and have problems. It is the simple fact that some lesser of them are prats and make themselves like this.

Maybe people think that you look stupid. Displaying your point of veiw, i have nothing wrong with. But you are most obviously so blunt and arrogant. Generallising people by the way they dress is absolutly pathetic, so grow up.

I'm friends with lots of different people, and the way they dress doesn't effect the way they are. Your stuck in your little "teenager" world by the sounds of it.

And if anyone would like to -rep me for displaying my opinion, so be it. But please give a useful comment on why you have done so, instead of saying "noob".

chaos-man2006
02-06-2007, 11:16 AM
good idea habbo could use it.

Jamesy
02-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Your a great judge? I'm not a "goth", i'm myself. People who dress in black, wear dark makeup etc, doesn't make them depressive and have problems. It is the simple fact that some lesser of them are prats and make themselves like this.

Maybe people think that you look stupid. Displaying your point of veiw, i have nothing wrong with. But you are most obviously so blunt and arrogant. Generallising people by the way they dress is absolutly pathetic, so grow up.

I'm friends with lots of different people, and the way they dress doesn't effect the way they are. Your stuck in your little "teenager" world by the sounds of it.

And if anyone would like to -rep me for displaying my opinion, so be it. But please give a useful comment on why you have done so, instead of saying "noob".

Well Said :D I would + Rep cos i dont like the way you cant say ur opinions on here without being minus repped, but it says i have to spred and i have no idea wot that means :eusa_thin

Devil.Wont.Cry
02-06-2007, 11:21 AM

well said. +rep to this and +rep to the hand

niaux
02-06-2007, 11:33 AM
obviously there different, but they hide behind their real identity tbh. i'd hate to be goth and never would be.

its-me-sam
02-06-2007, 11:45 AM
eeek look what i started... i was just saying... umm hi :) On topic: should be under recoulor

Crimson
02-06-2007, 11:50 AM
obviously there different, but they hide behind their real identity tbh. i'd hate to be goth and never would be.

"they". Are people who dress in gothic style clothing their own seperate group to sociaty?

.Suzu.
02-06-2007, 11:58 AM
I like it!
With it comes a list of endless possibilities :D

velocity
02-06-2007, 12:09 PM

tell me, what does that achieve?

Your going to look back on yourself & think why did you do it, you looked stupid. If im so stuck in my 'teenager' world, how come i have more of a mature decent outlook & opinions on what goes on. I dont have to be like a certain group to get tagged or noticed, im myself.

I dont know what opinions you need to display, what are you trying to show by dressing like a dead christmas tree? Only the fact that you rely on a certain genre of people, because you cant be yourself. Your insecure about yourself, so you MUST dress like other people. & i have a right to say about all this emo/goth crap because most of them do pretend to be all depressive. theres no need for it, theres REAL people out there with REAL problems, who need medical help for drepession & i find what you display as your 'opinions' highly offensive to myself.

You can tell a lot about the way people dress, i've said it because i can judge on the majority of people that so wish to label themselves as 'goth' why must you feel the need to label yourself, it makes you look like a total pratt if your unable to do things for yourself & have to rely on a group to help you.

so, if your allowed to have an opinion on the way you dress, i also am allowed to have an opinion on it.

Lilian
02-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Ok..

Thanks for comments. Didnt mean to cause an argument exactly :)

Crimson
02-06-2007, 12:20 PM

Your going to look back on yourself & think why did you do it, you looked stupid. If im so stuck in my 'teenager' world, how come i have more of a mature decent outlook & opinions on what goes on. I dont have to be like a certain group to get tagged or noticed, im myself.

I dont know what opinions you need to display, what are you trying to show by dressing like a dead christmas tree? Only the fact that you rely on a certain genre of people, because you cant be yourself. Your insecure about yourself, so you MUST dress like other people. & i have a right to say about all this emo/goth crap because most of them do pretend to be all depressive. theres no need for it, theres REAL people out there with REAL problems, who need medical help for drepession & i find what you display as your 'opinions' highly offensive to myself.

You can tell a lot about the way people dress, i've said it because i can judge on the majority of people that so wish to label themselves as 'goth' why must you feel the need to label yourself, it makes you look like a total pratt if your unable to do things for yourself & have to rely on a group to help you.

so, if your allowed to have an opinion on the way you dress, i also am allowed to have an opinion on it.

Is there a need for achievement in a dress sense? :S

I understand you have your opionions, as do i have mine. You find my "opinions highly offensive" to yourself?

"look stupid"
"people with nothing else better to do"
"pretend they're depressive & have problems"

I'm sure "goths" find that offensive

And trust me, you can't judge a character by its clothing and how they dress. I dress in a white t-shirt and jeans one day, then maybe the next i'll wear a black t-shirt with black jeans. Most of my friends are the same, you can't judge anyone by how they look. And sorry, but as the phase goes "you can't judge a book by its cover", you just torn that in half.

velocity
02-06-2007, 12:32 PM
theres no such things as 'goths'

its some made up name they call themselves.

..-Evan-..
02-06-2007, 08:20 PM

Off Topic:
I agree, to put someone/ classify someone by the way they look/dress or what kind of music they like is just pathetic, i mean smarten up.

+rep.
----------------
On Topic:
And it's a pretty good alt, not hard to do and also, not very useable because the hand opens all the way and you cant see the nails. But for the alt itself 8/10

GrAcE ShOrT
02-06-2007, 08:53 PM

yet you need to get a girlfriend online. *applauds*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!