PDA

View Full Version : OMGGGGG WAR SPEAR!!!!!!!

Distad
02-06-2007, 01:45 AM
Like 3rd barrows trip
Got Guthans warspear!!!!!!!!!
Dont believe idc
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1259/warspearrrr204502qe5.png

BobX
02-06-2007, 01:47 AM
sposed to be in rewards but wd, not fair that i do over 100 trips and dont get one.

Sly
02-06-2007, 01:48 AM
You just baught it off me you noob

JonJonStress
02-06-2007, 03:17 AM
lol fake conor cought you son.

BobX
02-06-2007, 01:49 PM
Where is the little thing that says "You open the chest.." ?

HabboIsKrouts
02-06-2007, 01:55 PM
don't c the point in lieing?

Neil
02-06-2007, 01:59 PM

He could of logged off, donno why but apparently he got it from Conor so that would explain it xD

micky.blue.eyes
02-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Dude, why lie about something like this? -rep

Imnotpure
02-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Dude, why lie about something like this? -rep

Dont be nasty, hes going for 99 lying noob.

ITS FAKE!!!!!!

Matty
02-06-2007, 02:33 PM

Because he's in a busy world by the looks of things, so the chat and that will have disappeared.

raspberrys
02-06-2007, 02:34 PM
I taught you - now share the wealth!

Teh Wub
02-06-2007, 07:21 PM
I taught you - now share the wealth!

Nice one.

Charles
02-06-2007, 07:55 PM
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=136154

:S:S

Teh Wub
02-06-2007, 08:13 PM
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=136154

:S:S

Charles your picture makes me lol so much.

Distad
03-06-2007, 12:47 AM
O yea its fake? WOW your all freaking jelous that you go to 100's of barrows trip and get *Removed* rewards
o and if its conors then why do i have 28m now?
:\ pathetic

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Sly
03-06-2007, 11:43 AM
O yea its fake? WOW your all freaking jelous that you go to 100's of barrows trip and get *Removed* rewards
o and if its conors then why do i have 28m now?
:\ pathetic

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.
You baught it for paypal

DJ-Vimto
03-06-2007, 03:30 PM
heres what i think......

his public chat is on friends because conor isnt on his friends list, so having public chat on friends would stop any chat showing that might show him up.

as for private chat....same applies.

Distad
03-06-2007, 03:37 PM
um i turned them both off so
1. noobs wouldnt follow me
2. noobs wouldnt talk to me when doing barrows

And the best reason is so someone cant follow me and try to teleother while i fight dh ( but accept aid is always off )

So get off this thread? Your jelous that i got a war spear. kkfanxbai

Slash
03-06-2007, 04:13 PM
You're treating getting a spear like you just got a knighthood.

DJ-Vimto
03-06-2007, 04:48 PM

And the best reason is so someone cant follow me and try to teleother while i fight dh ( but accept aid is always off )

and thats coming from someone who has posted probably 4 times as many goals than achievements :rolleyes:

if your accept aid is always off, people cant cast tele other on you anyway :l

and where in any of my posts have i said "omgz i r so jealous of you distad"....hmm...NEVER, so don't start saying stuff that isnt true.

if i wanted a war spear then id go out and buy one, instead of sitting here getting "jealous" because someone supposedly got one from barrows.

Distad
03-06-2007, 05:07 PM
k whatever

And to thoes of you who think its fake cause im in edgeville

ITS CALLED HOUSE TELE
THEN USE GLORY IN HOUSE
:)

Neil
03-06-2007, 05:14 PM
You're treating getting a spear like you just got a knighthood.

Yea well he has a 0% chance of that ever happening so anything good that happens to him he makes a big deal out of

"Noobs" follow high levels that can play, don't flatter yourself

And your "best" reason is stupid, people can still follow you and they can still try to teleother while you fight dharok, so what the hell are you talking about? That's a pretty stupid if you're accept aid is off aswell, another thing, if someone was jealous of your apparently getting a warspear from barrows really needs a life, in a few years you'll be off RS so why the hell would it matter, you'll grow up (maybe) get a life and stop playing RS, a little pixel item is not something people get jealous over kid lol

micky.blue.eyes
03-06-2007, 05:51 PM

You should stop saying that we're all jealous of you because most of us have had g spears and often more than 1 or at least more items (which in the end made them more money than 1 spear).
Most people are saying it's fake because there isn't really any evidence that you got it from the chest and some claim that you bought it of Conor. Maybe you're not lying, we'll probably never know, but most people don't like you (and by flaming us you're only making it worse) and if they think you're lying they'll take every chance to flame you (back).

k whatever

And to thoes of you who think its fake cause im in edgeville

ITS CALLED HOUSE TELE
THEN USE GLORY IN HOUSE
:)

How do you get back to the barrows? :s It would be much easier if you brought Varrock teleport with you, if you go back to the barrows via Varrock.
It would be even easier if you made a portal room in your house so you can tele to Canifis from your house and pray at your own altar.

The only thing that bothers me now is why did you wait with taking a screenie untill you were in edge? Getting a g spear is pretty special (special enough to create a thread rather than posting it in the rewards thread apparently.) but you tele'd to your house, then walked to your glory amulet, tele'd to edge and then walked into the bank before you took the screenie. =/

Neil
03-06-2007, 05:56 PM
You should stop saying that we're all jealous of you because most of us have had g spears and often more than 1 or at least more items (which in the end made them more money than 1 spear).
Most people are saying it's fake because there isn't really any evidence that you got it from the chest and some claim that you bought it of Conor. Maybe you're not lying, we'll probably never know, but most people don't like you (and by flaming us you're only making it worse) and if they think you're lying they'll take every chance to flame you (back).

How do you get back to the barrows? :s It would be much easier if you brought Varrock teleport with you, if you go back to the barrows via Varrock.
It would be even easier if you made a portal room in your house so you can tele to Canifis from your house and pray at your own altar.

The only thing that bothers me now is why did you wait with taking a screenie untill you were in edge? Getting a g spear is pretty special (special enough to create a thread rather than posting it in the rewards thread apparently.) but you tele'd to your house, then walked to your glory amulet, tele'd to edge and then walked into the bank before you took the screenie. =/

He didn't think about his little travel method at all, the easiest way I see to multiply run barrows providing you already have everything needed in the bank is to use ectoplasm, it's only a short run back to canafis from that altar

Sly
03-06-2007, 06:02 PM

Yea well he has a 0% chance of that ever happening so anything good that happens to him he makes a big deal out of

"Noobs" follow high levels that can play, don't flatter yourself

And your "best" reason is stupid, people can still follow you and they can still try to teleother while you fight dharok, so what the hell are you talking about? That's a pretty stupid if you're accept aid is off aswell, another thing, if someone was jealous of your apparently getting a warspear from barrows really needs a life, in a few years you'll be off RS so why the hell would it matter, you'll grow up (maybe) get a life and stop playing RS, a little pixel item is not something people get jealous over kid lol
OMG ESSAYS
Oh n lol i can`t believe people thought i was being serious when i said he baught it off me

Hoax
03-06-2007, 06:30 PM
lol at that ^

gratz on spear, i bet u spent it on 99 magic right?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!