PDA

View Full Version : Just been hacked on Blowzle

Dubble
02-06-2007, 11:23 AM
I bought the account 3 days ago of Eye! and know it got hacked.. pw change recoverys changed i cant get it back only one person who could of hacked it back would of had the account befor me i spent £60 on tht account i could sew for scamming money would they like tht.

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't accuse other members of scamming.

Ashley 12344
02-06-2007, 11:27 AM
You can't sue.... Its unforunate but you can't do a thing - happens with account trading.

Dubble
02-06-2007, 11:28 AM
but i payed real money for it and then they just take it back.

Jcshua
02-06-2007, 11:30 AM
You can't sue.... Its unforunate but you can't do a thing - happens with account trading.

Actually, you can. This woman scammed a woman on eBay and was on Judge Judy and got sued.

TheGayOne
02-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Actually, you can. This woman scammed a woman on eBay and was on Judge Judy and got sued.

Theres no proof Eye took it back, you cant sue, get over it

Rashelly
02-06-2007, 11:38 AM

That's with an actual item.
You can't sue for a runescape account, which is against the rules anyway.
And it would cost more than £60 just to get the case into court.

Your own fault for buying the account.

Scriptermone
02-06-2007, 11:38 AM
And, you're doing real life trading- which isn't allowed anyway.

Kieeran
02-06-2007, 11:41 AM
You took the risk. Unlucky.

le harry
02-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Damn unlucky.

That's why I'm buying off safe people only <3

Lµke
02-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Paypal does not support 'virtual' items, thats why i refuse to accept payment for any habbo/runescape via paypal, as if the buyer puts in a claim they will always win the claim.

Jackk
02-06-2007, 12:31 PM
gutted .

Dubble
02-06-2007, 01:23 PM
i thought he was trusted. But i dont know who did it not blamming him seeing if its him he was the only one who had befor recovers pw etc.

Seren
02-06-2007, 01:24 PM
That's why you shouldn't buy accounts.

Leatherface
02-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Your own fault if you buy accounts :(

Dubble
02-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Why would someone do tht tho.

le harry
02-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Next time, make sure you get proof that they hacked you, so your not making false accusations if she was the one who didn't take the account back

crans
02-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Well you will obviously know who hacked it or if the owner took it back :] if they come online and play with it..

or even try and sell it again..

Never
02-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Do the work yourself. Don't buy accounts, I'm working hard getting a good account (training up), yet people like you buy accounts >_>

Lol @ you saying you're going to sue looooooooooooooooooool.

Kieeran
02-06-2007, 01:34 PM
Lol at you bad repping me for saying you took the risk, its true, Your the idiot for paying for something pixelised. Haha at you Im glad you got scammed. And no not because of bad rep. Because your such a sad B****** for buying the account in the first place

Seren
02-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Free stuff for them. Why else to scammers scam?

Why would someone do tht tho.

Leatherface
02-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Lol bad repping me aswell for telling you the truth? Maybe you getting scammed will teach you a lesson not to buy accounts?

le harry
02-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah, buying with real life cash if sad. Only thing I think is deserved ;)

redtom
02-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Tell runescape and then they will see that you've been loging into it from your ip and that will prove you bought it and get the account banned :D but make you say that you now know not to buy account and see why the rule is there so they don't ban you :)

Evil
02-06-2007, 02:25 PM

No he can't, it's against the runescape rules.

P.S: There's no way Greg would do something like this.

Energizer
02-06-2007, 02:28 PM
LOL, buying accounts.. your own fault tbh.

Ramones
02-06-2007, 02:45 PM
if you payed by paypal there is a way to get your money back btwz.

Neversoft
02-06-2007, 02:46 PM
I dunno why everyone is being mean to him for. If you got an account you have paid for stolen off you I'm sure you'd be pretty ****** off and I think Dubble is actually being quite calm about it. Sorry to hear about that dude. Again I say, Habbox should make account trading/selling against the rules.

TheGayOne
02-06-2007, 02:52 PM
I dunno why everyone is being mean to him for. If you got an account you have paid for stolen off you I'm sure you'd be pretty ****** off and I think Dubble is actually being quite calm about it. Sorry to hear about that dude. Again I say, Habbox should make account trading/selling against the rules.

I disagree with last part of your post, it should be alowed as it is, people can then choose if they want to risk buying an acc, at least then we have the choice.

Robzor
02-06-2007, 02:59 PM
Paypal does not support 'virtual' items, thats why i refuse to accept payment for any habbo/runescape via paypal, as if the buyer puts in a claim they will always win the claim.

my paypal acc was hacked and he bought lots of runescape items.
we got half of the money bk from it , so tbh ur wrong.

Neversoft
02-06-2007, 03:03 PM
I disagree with last part of your post, it should be alowed as it is, people can then choose if they want to risk buying an acc, at least then we have the choice.

Well has anyone actually bought an account successfully yet?

Seren
02-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Some people have bought accounts that arn't really worth hacking back but other than that, I don't think anyone has yet...

Well has anyone actually bought an account successfully yet?

Dubble
02-06-2007, 03:33 PM

thank u for that.

Axel
02-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Greg doesn't do things like this.

And it's your own fault for buying the account with real money. You can't sue for him taking something that is only on a screen. Buying accounts is against runescape rules anyway.

0ticket
02-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Greg doesn't do things like this.

And it's your own fault for buying the account with real money. You can't sue for him taking something that is only on a screen. Buying accounts is against runescape rules anyway.

*Removed*

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse other members of scamming.

Axel
02-06-2007, 03:58 PM
No he didn't.

Lµke
02-06-2007, 04:03 PM
my paypal acc was hacked and he bought lots of runescape items.
we got half of the money bk from it , so tbh ur wrong.

Did you deal with paypal directly? Or did u open disputes? If you did the first part that is why, if you open a dispute over the transaction there is no other way the other party can provide any form of recepit for the item, and thus you win the dispute as the buyer.

Also thats paypal for you, getting half of what your owed back.

Eye!
02-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Don't try and ruin my rep

I didn't hack blowzle back why the hell would I want to when I bought an account with 99 fishing and cooking, don't even bother

Your just trying to ruin my rep/get donations from other members

You should have set recoveries because i deleted them be4 i sold to you, so its your own fault it could have been anyone, your full of yourself get off the forum instead of blaming other people for your misfortunes....

Axel
02-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Well they're trying to ruin my rep too Greg.

Eye!
02-06-2007, 04:10 PM
You guys can think what you want.

I know I didn't and my freinds know I didn't, you can go ahead and think I scammed but really that is your decision to make. Dubble I'm sorry the account got stolen but you should of had recovs, if you had recovs it would have been impossible to recover m8.

0ticket
02-06-2007, 04:11 PM

I didn't hack blowzle back why the hell would I want to when I bought an account with 99 fishing and cooking, don't even bother

You should have set recoveries because i deleted them be4 i sold to you, so its your own fault it could have been anyone, your full of yourself get off the forum instead of blaming other people for your misfortunes....

That's what everyone has said.

Axel
02-06-2007, 04:13 PM
Because they're all telling the truth?

Jcshua
02-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Yeah, buying with real life cash if sad. Only thing I think is deserved ;)

It's just like buying members, so buying members is sad?

Well they're trying to ruin my rep too Greg.

Who is they?

You guys can think what you want.

I know I didn't and my freinds know I didn't, you can go ahead and think I scammed but really that is your decision to make. Dubble I'm sorry the account got stolen but you should of had recovs, if you had recovs it would have been impossible to recover m8.

There was recovs. I set them for my brother.

Axel
02-06-2007, 04:27 PM
The people who keep minus repping me saying scammer.

Dubble
02-06-2007, 04:46 PM
DONT BLAME EYE! HE DIDNT HACK IT BACK SOMEONE CALLED MATT DID

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!