PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Help

Stitch
02-06-2007, 02:19 PM
I'm stuck at the bit where you first get to play as Will and you have to pull all the levers to open the portcullis' I have found 2 of them but can't find any more.

Neil
02-06-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm stuck at the bit where you first get to play as Will and you have to pull all the levers to open the portcullis' I have found 2 of them but can't find any more.

What level was that again?

Stitch
02-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Nevermind found them. They were hidden in the dark. It's the 2nd level Port Royal right at the end of it.

Neil
02-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Nevermind found them. They were hidden in the dark. It's the 2nd level Port Royal right at the end of it.

Oh yeaa I had a problem with that one too :P spent ages looking for the one to the right of the way you come in up the stairs lol

You
02-06-2007, 04:11 PM
There is a guide for POTC AWE on the xbox 360, i should imagine the PS3 copy won't be too much different;

http://www.mycheats.com/view/superguide/19487/pirates_of_the_caribbean__at_world_s_end/xbox_360

Technologic
02-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Lol that level took me ages..

Every time i was on will sparrow died :/ and vice versa

You
02-06-2007, 07:26 PM
wee, just completed the game on 360 :D

Neil
02-06-2007, 07:31 PM
It's too short tbh, I didn't go for all those green chests and I didn't get all items on the Isla Cruse level or whatever it is xD apart from those, the weird chests and 100 souls I completed everything else in 2 days :P

You
02-06-2007, 07:39 PM
It's too short tbh, I didn't go for all those green chests and I didn't get all items on the Isla Cruse level or whatever it is xD apart from those, the weird chests and 100 souls I completed everything else in 2 days :P
You did the 100 souls ;o what level did you do them on or did you just generally do them on all levels?

Neil
02-06-2007, 07:55 PM
You did the 100 souls ;o what level did you do them on or did you just generally do them on all levels?

I didn't, that was one of the only things I didn't do xD I was reading that it's best to find levels that have things that story the heads because you only need one to activate Jackanism for soul capture, so find a level that gives you one shrunked head every so often while getting attacked by loads of enemys until the "bosses" are all dead, don't kill the bosses and you'll get it easy, apparently the best level to do that on is the end of Isla Cruse because the tribe guys drop them and you play as Jack, only problem is you need to try and keep Elizibeth and Will alive aswell

You
02-06-2007, 08:53 PM
I didn't, that was one of the only things I didn't do xD I was reading that it's best to find levels that have things that story the heads because you only need one to activate Jackanism for soul capture, so find a level that gives you one shrunked head every so often while getting attacked by loads of enemys until the "bosses" are all dead, don't kill the bosses and you'll get it easy, apparently the best level to do that on is the end of Isla Cruse because the tribe guys drop them and you play as Jack, only problem is you need to try and keep Elizibeth and Will alive aswell
Ah, my bad, i mis-read it :P.

Port Royale (from what ive seen) has to be one of the best levels to do it, there are atleast 5 shrunken heads on that level (the end of it, where you have to alert the black pearl using the cannons) and when you go to the tavern square (or something similar) where you speak to the bar man, if you do your finisher move on the gaurds some of them will drop shrunken heads (just dont kill the man in the blue)

I'll try the isla cruse though.

Ashley 12344
02-06-2007, 09:47 PM

I considered buying it, but got a feeling it'd be short. Games like that are too often, ones based on films.

Neil
02-06-2007, 10:42 PM
I considered buying it, but got a feeling it'd be short. Games like that are too often, ones based on films.

It is really good and worth getting, it's actually the 2nd and 3rd movie which is really cool, I just hate the dueling, especially on Isla Cruse before the scene when they're all on the water wheel thing

Ekalb
03-06-2007, 12:11 AM
I read some reviews that said it was a really poor game.
Who made it? If it was the same people who did the LOTR trilogy games I'd expect it to great but from the reviews I've read there aren't really many unique, interesting things to do.

Neil
03-06-2007, 12:46 AM
I read some reviews that said it was a really poor game.
Who made it? If it was the same people who did the LOTR trilogy games I'd expect it to great but from the reviews I've read there aren't really many unique, interesting things to do.

There is very little unique, the dueling is probably the most unique thing but it's really boring I think, when you unlock multiplayer that's pretty fun but not online so that ruins it really, the combat system looks like what they have in assassins creed, but that was only a preview and you can't really see much, you basically fight normally but you can counter attacks various ways

You
03-06-2007, 01:06 AM
There is very little unique, the dueling is probably the most unique thing but it's really boring I think, when you unlock multiplayer that's pretty fun but not online so that ruins it really, the combat system looks like what they have in assassins creed, but that was only a preview and you can't really see much, you basically fight normally but you can counter attacks various ways
mhmm, it would be great if it was online :D

Simmzay
03-06-2007, 07:38 AM
I rarely buy a game based on a movie because they're always half-assed attempts released near the movie itself to gain money. But if it's good then that doesn't really matter.

Minstrels
03-06-2007, 10:00 AM
I'm tempted to buy it but I'm not to sure, I don't really like short games.. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!