PDA

View Full Version : Gurkha earns right to live in the UK

Eckuii
02-06-2007, 04:24 PM
A Gurkha who served for the British army during World War 2 has finally been accepted for citizenship in Britain.

The Gurkha, who won the highest British Miliatary Honour, the Victoria Cross, was refused access to Britain because he couldnt show he had good enough British "ties"

This guy stormed a machine gun position, single-handedly after all his other commandos and men had been Killed in Action.

He wanted to come to the country for medical attention seems he has diabetes, high blood pressure, heart problems and asthma.
And some idiot in the Government refused him access saying he didnt have the right to be in Britain?

why is there so many illegal immigrates here? And they are worried about a man that saved probably 50 other mens life by storming the position of the machine gun.
This man is has more right in this country than me and you

What do you think about them refusing him access and stuff?

I think its a scandal.

Yum999
02-06-2007, 04:54 PM
I think its a scandal.

And I agree :)

dirrty
02-06-2007, 04:59 PM
he should have been granted rights to live in the uk in the first place. for what he did and the award he had should have been enough. seems like a few ppl in the government are not concerntrating on the right things.

-:Undertaker:-
02-06-2007, 05:29 PM
People who want to work and who have helped the UK should be allowed in instead of these no good sponges who demand Mobile Phones and Cars.

GommeInc
02-06-2007, 06:11 PM
A Gurkha who served for the British army during World War 2 has finally been accepted for citizenship in Britain.

The Gurkha, who won the highest British Miliatary Honour, the Victoria Cross, was refused access to Britain because he couldnt show he had good enough British "ties"

This guy stormed a machine gun position, single-handedly after all his other commandos and men had been Killed in Action.

He wanted to come to the country for medical attention seems he has diabetes, high blood pressure, heart problems and asthma.
And some idiot in the Government refused him access saying he didnt have the right to be in Britain?

why is there so many illegal immigrates here? And they are worried about a man that saved probably 50 other mens life by storming the position of the machine gun.
This man is has more right in this country than me and you

What do you think about them refusing him access and stuff?

I think its a scandal.
It was all good until you said that. He fought in the war, yes, but some of us have British background and some of our fore-fathers fought in the war. Like my grandad, thank you very much "/

But he does have a right, about the same level, possibly lower than some of us. He has more right than these people coming here just to sponge off the government.

CrazyColaist
02-06-2007, 07:24 PM
i agree with gommeinc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!