PDA

View Full Version : Crush problem :(

Frodo13.
02-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Well, I have a serious crush on this girl and I am considering asking her out :) The girl is a Sikh and her family comes from India. Now, I dont have a problem with this, Im not racist in the slightest, but unfortunatly, some members of my family are. I want to be in a relationship with this girl, but I dont want to upset people in my family either. I have mentioned this girl before, and the racist members of my family havnt made any racist remarks, in fact, they dont seem to have a problem with it. But, I know they have made racist comments in the past against a certain religion, and I hope they wouldnt with Sikhism.

mangle
02-06-2007, 04:35 PM
I'd go with her. Family would never stop me tbh.

dirrty
02-06-2007, 04:42 PM
who cares about them. just go for it.

Sunny.
02-06-2007, 09:57 PM
To be completly honest with you Im Sikh, yes Ive been in a relationship with Cristians and my parents didnt really like it, but soon enough when they get to know her, they were fine with it, so i would say, Go for it. If it does get serious then think about it and ask for advice. Good luck with it :)

Edit: I live in east midlands too :P [Derby] Where bouts do you live - city?

Frodo13.
03-06-2007, 10:33 AM
To be completly honest with you Im Sikh, yes Ive been in a relationship with Cristians and my parents didnt really like it, but soon enough when they get to know her, they were fine with it, so i would say, Go for it. If it does get serious then think about it and ask for advice. Good luck with it :)

Edit: I live in east midlands too :P [Derby] Where bouts do you live - city?

Thanks. Yeah, I wonderd weather her parents would mind either. I live in Swadlincote, its near Burton if you've never heard of it.

Sunny.
03-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Never heard of it :P Loll, Sorry. Good luck with it though :)

edible
03-06-2007, 01:38 PM
if you love her, go out with her.
if your family dont respect the fact your in love with her, then well they obviously dont respect your decision do they?!

e5..
04-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Just say like "so what it's my life, let me do what I want, I like her, and I don't care what her relgion is" or sumt lol, and tbh there is no right to racism so tbh they have no leg to stand on!

Callum.
04-06-2007, 08:09 PM
your parents might be racist, but not to your gf. they care about you, so whoever you are with, they're not exactly going to slate.

The Professor
08-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Thanks. Yeah, I wonderd weather her parents would mind either. I live in Swadlincote, its near Burton if you've never heard of it.

Ive been to the ski centre there a couple of times. I live in Long Eaton ;)

As for the thread, just go for it. Its better to regret what you have done than what you havent ;)

Camci
08-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Just no. I disagree with all them lot.. You cant choose shift or shape your family, but you can your friends and girlfriends. Family isnt worth losing over a crush. Trust me, seen it happen in extreme circumstances it can rip familys apart.

OmgitsAmanda
08-06-2007, 03:47 PM
just do what u want xoxoxoox -from zuar who is in amandas-

msb.
08-06-2007, 05:32 PM
To be completly honest with you Im Sikh and I am proud and I personally think u shud just go for it, after all they will have to learn to respect ur gf if u do and I think they will :D and btw notts all the way, live near long eaton :D

xenex
10-06-2007, 10:48 AM
sounds like my family..
If your family really wanted you to be happy theyd be happy with the choices you make and who you date.

kyle♥
11-06-2007, 07:28 AM
If you love here, tell her. And the racist people,
if they make remarks, say, you don't know her stay out of
my life. Good luck. ;)

English
16-06-2007, 10:48 AM
if you love her, go out with her.
if your family dont respect the fact your in love with her, then well they obviously dont respect your decision do they?!
He's not in love with her...

london
17-06-2007, 11:31 AM
i feel for you mate.

i have had similar problems with friends in the past.

go for it, you'll regret it if you don't.

:Delirium
21-06-2007, 12:08 AM
In my opinion, religion is bull ---- ok? Religion wouldnt stop me from the one i love, same goes to you, ignore the racist part of ur family and just mouth em off if they show some smart remarks about her ;)

Lime_Jello
23-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Go for it now before you change your mind..

My family wants me to date the same race/religion but I don't listen..

;)

Your family may be suprised and angry at first but will later accept your decision

I3rap
04-07-2007, 04:18 PM
People in**** muslims all of the time in our school, it's useally a term to discribe somebody who isn't a muslim, but is said infront of some muslims no action has really been taken.

I think you should go for it, who cares about your family, as long as your happy, they should respcet you for being happy.

27-07-2007, 05:14 AM
Just go for it. Just dont bring her to the family renuion.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!