PDA

View Full Version : always false promises

Lozzoling
02-06-2007, 05:52 PM
habbo staff always say they will do summet. and never do it

when the GTE vs GPW they said they would reveal what the DS standed for (we know its donnie santini, but they could've changed it for summet else) and they never did

they said they'd compile and publish a load of screenshots and room entries for the ozzy competition, and never did

they often don't give out prizes

and thats just off the top of my head

Suffy
02-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Most of the staff don't do jack. :]

dannyisnotamazing
02-06-2007, 09:42 PM
They might just forget tbh, you don't know how much work they do behind the scenes with the site and the actual client etc.

Yux
02-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Well quit if you're not happy

Kardan
02-06-2007, 10:01 PM
habbo staff always say they will do summet. and never do it

when the GTE vs GPW they said they would reveal what the DS standed for (we know its donnie santini, but they could've changed it for summet else) and they never did

they said they'd compile and publish a load of screenshots and room entries for the ozzy competition, and never did

they often don't give out prizes

and thats just off the top of my head

They might still be planning the DS comp and the screenshots, but at the moment I think they've got other things to sort out.

Diesel
02-06-2007, 11:17 PM
I think you're being abit harsh.

You can see at the moment the hotel is mucked up because of Trax.
They're even working the weekend (which they dont usually) to try and fix it.

They do so much to keep habbo running, and all you can do is complain.

Ungrateful sods.:@

Shawnstra
02-06-2007, 11:37 PM
They should be more organized imo.

le harry
03-06-2007, 01:13 AM
They should be more organized imo.

You never contribute to anything :rolleyes:

Of course they should be more organized, but I'm sure it's no easy task running an Online Hotel with 1000's of Users demanding support, assistance & events 24/7, as well as trying to release new things which will attract people, fix the servers when it goes down, keep the public interested etc

Charlie
03-06-2007, 01:17 AM
You never contribute to anything :rolleyes:

Of course they should be more organized, but I'm sure it's no easy task running an Online Hotel with 1000's of Users demanding support, assistance & events 24/7, as well as trying to release new things which will attract people, fix the servers when it goes down, keep the public interested etc

Well, they're bound to have different staff working on different areas of the hotel, and servers and what not, so they should be a tiny bit organized. I agree, yeah, they probably will be a bit behind with what they are doing with some stuff, but they should also be prepared for what may happen.

Scorpio
03-06-2007, 08:43 AM
I think you're being abit harsh.

You can see at the moment the hotel is mucked up because of Trax.
They're even working the weekend (which they dont usually) to try and fix it.

They do so much to keep habbo running, and all you can do is complain.

Ungrateful sods.:@

I COMPLETELY disagree.

Habbo was just as unorganised when Trax weren't even thought up. Habbo has always, to my knowledge of 3 years, been unorganised. They've always forgotten prizes and always made empty promises.

They do so much to keep it running? If that's so hard, why would they make the competitions in the first place if they can't stop 'running the hotel' for 2 minutes?

We're not ungrateful, we're reasonable.

Also, the majority of us are loyal 'customers' to Habbo. We spend credits and take part in competitions that cost. The least they could do is GIVE THE PRIZES OUT ;l

VPSwow
03-06-2007, 08:48 AM
I believe they need more staff. They earn so much per day that they can easily afford more staff.

Scorpio
03-06-2007, 08:50 AM
I believe they need more staff. They earn so much per day that they can easily afford more staff.

Good point, unless the most of the staff ran off to Helsinki.

Lozzoling
03-06-2007, 09:50 AM

Ah. but that would cut profits -_-'

HotelUser
03-06-2007, 11:59 AM
They said they would add the Canadian phone line back..

..In 2003 then when they got the new layout they removed that page saying they would.

They said in 2006 they would fix credit cards from North America "shortly".

They didn't.

Clasus
03-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Trax may take time to get working, but they must be working really hard behind the scenes to try and get them working, it takes time, but they want to try and get things working with trax before they can even start thinking about putting the comp things up

OWNAGE
03-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Once, a few years ago when Callie had reign of the hotel, I won 50 brown plasto chairs (not a great prize, but hey, it's something) and they never got delivered. To this day, I still don't have them.

Blissa
03-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the Sulake HQ in Helsinki, Finland that run and deliver the hotel servers on their main computers worldwide? Yes, there are technicians in the office, but they're different from Habbo Staff, so if the Trax has been broken, it shouldn't interrupt the work of Habbo Staff because it's not their job to fix it. I don't see how this stops them from entertaining and delivering their promises in a fine status rather than making empty promises to try and gain profit for their company (Sulake) They could probably make a lot more if they actually kept their promises.

TopManTim
03-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Yeah I've been thinking this too.

What happened to the newsie comp were you could win something never to be released? Infact, what happened to the newsie?

Couldn't they have tied in the space explore comp with the DS on the badges? They always do th bare minimum

What happened to all the things they said the inspector would do? More plants, green cubes, updated hotel view ect.

The pixel maze, ROTW and other things got cancelled as they said they needed all their attention on the trax. Hmmmm I'd of prefered these events then waited a whil longer while they got the trax working.

No wonder users are leaving.

Antony
03-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah I've been thinking this too.

What happened to the newsie comp were you could win something never to be released? Infact, what happened to the newsie?

Couldn't they have tied in the space explore comp with the DS on the badges? They always do th bare minimum

What happened to all the things they said the inspector would do? More plants, green cubes, updated hotel view ect.

The pixel maze, ROTW and other things got cancelled as they said they needed all their attention on the trax. Hmmmm I'd of prefered these events then waited a whil longer while they got the trax working.

No wonder users are leaving.

I never remember seeing they were going to be updating the Hotel view, quite a big step for the cause of one campaign?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!