PDA

View Full Version : Need help on getting a girl

Diablo10
03-06-2007, 03:22 AM
Okay theres this girl that I have been seeing and I really want to ask here out it just came to me one day I seen her and I was omg. But I have been diing to ask her out but I am way to shy, I have talked to here a little, whith her friendes and my friends but never had the guts to ask her out but I want to. So she goes in my bus she sits alone and I sit alone I think the first thing I should do is sit with her and talk to her, then it will become normal and we will sit together every day then I am planning to ask her to dance at are graduation party, only one problem I dont know how to dance -.- SO That is a problem then once that was over I would ask her to the movies. But I have been trying to do this but Im to shy, what should I do to overcome this illeness? I am so scared of getting rejected and then getting embarressed in front of everyone in my school

le harry
03-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Just ask her quietly on the bus or something, the first step would be to sit next to her on the bus though =], and if you guys form a real close bond then ask her out, if she says no don't let it affect your friendship =]

Sunny.
03-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Get to know her first, and then ask her when you feel comfortable n she does. Good luck

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!