PDA

View Full Version : should I buy Wow

_Liam
03-06-2007, 12:36 PM
I've heard many good things of wow and just wondering if i should buy it not.
A few months ago i tried thetrial and it was alright but a bit boring as you couldn't go above a certain level.

Is the full version any better

Sly
03-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Its fun but all my friends are meen lvl 70s who won`t help me so it taking me age to lvl.
I baught it yesterday :p

Moh
03-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Is this cos i recruted u :p

Nemo
03-06-2007, 03:36 PM
go for it,fun and stuff... people get so addicted xD

shokz
03-06-2007, 04:17 PM
go for it,fun and stuff... people get so addicted xD
that aint a good thing! :P

Nemo
03-06-2007, 04:21 PM
true but its also true :P i mean its a good game =D

Scriptermone
03-06-2007, 04:30 PM
If you want to keep your life, don't get it.

if you want to lose your life, get it.

my mate lost his life, he goes on it every day, and at weekends he goes on for like 16-18 hours straight... he never does anything or go out if people ask him...

Charles
03-06-2007, 04:36 PM

my mate lost his life, he goes on it every day, and at weekends he goes on for like 16-18 hours straight... he never does anything or go out if people ask him...

See, thats very vague. you're higlighting one of the types of WoW players, which is the people who spend a lot of time in raids with their guild getting epics.

There's also casual players, who play for fun. Unlike certain people who are driven to play by their GMs because they're needed on a raid or so.

Sly
04-06-2007, 06:34 AM

Lololol

I have wow but i only play it about 3 hours a day (if that).

TehJoshy
04-06-2007, 02:09 PM
Yeah. i i cba i log off simple.
I control my addiction :]]

:Jamie
04-06-2007, 02:21 PM

WoW is just like any other game when it comes to players. Its your decision on how long you spend playing and not everyone spends there life on the game. You can be a casual player or you can be a player that wants his epics(your mate obv). To the OP, its worth getting the game, if you fear it will take over your life then you can set a parental control on your account which will limit on how long you want to play. Ive enjoyed the game, got two level 70s and haven't got bored of it, when I do get bored I just take a break.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!