PDA

View Full Version : Runescape VB forum

ownedpls
03-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Would you all visit it regulary like you do with this forum if it was a WHOLE forum based on rune?

Sly
03-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Nope .

Callum.
03-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Scapescene failed.

Kieeran
03-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Most likely not. As this forum has a more wider, closer friendly(sometimes) community

ownedpls
03-06-2007, 07:24 PM
K thats all, teen forum it is :)

Jcshua
03-06-2007, 07:25 PM
This will be owned by me and Kier. It will be General Forum and a RuneScape one. It will be a teens forum and a RuneScape one.

:Jamie
03-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Few have tried but failed, sorry.

Eye!
03-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Fally Park - Failed
rshub - Failed
ScapeScene - Failed unfortunatly, i liked that one...

they all failed sorry...

Foobar
03-06-2007, 07:27 PM
The only successful RuneScape board has been RuneScape Community (http://www.zybez/community)

Sly
03-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Fally Park - Failed
rshub - Failed
ScapeScene - Failed unfortunatly, i liked that one...

they all failed sorry...
Killing everyone on rshub rpg was great til i got ip`d

ownedpls
03-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Well now it shall be a general teen one including gaming forums for habbo and rune

Rashelly
03-06-2007, 07:31 PM
99% chance of failure.
The subject is too specific and has too many existing sites.
You're better off making a general forum. Good luck with it.

ownedpls
03-06-2007, 07:33 PM
99% chance of failure.
Thats whats gonig to happen, a general forum

Seren
03-06-2007, 07:34 PM
I see this forum not lasting long, like your time at HxHD CA.

Thats whats gonig to happen, a general forum

ownedpls
03-06-2007, 07:35 PM
I see this forum not lasting long, like your time at HxHD CA.
Haha, funny and it shall and btw mods dont move or infract as its bout rs

Jcshua
03-06-2007, 07:36 PM
99% chance of failure.

Well. We'll have to see. Just because you couldn't keep paying for ScapeScene and failed don't mean we will. And theres only very few forums. FaGeX and RSC. Oh, and maybe RHQ forum.

Sly
03-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Well. We'll have to see. Just because you couldn't keep paying for ScapeScene and failed don't mean we will. And theres only very few forums. FaGeX and RSC. Oh, and maybe RHQ forum.
She could keep paying but whats the point when she had no active members apart from me

Seren
03-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Rachel could keep paying but why pay for a forum that nobody uses?

ownedpls
03-06-2007, 07:39 PM
DOnt turn thread into argument pls :P

Jcshua
03-06-2007, 07:39 PM
She could keep paying but whats the point when she had no active members apart from me

You and your cool yellow VIP you.

Rashelly
03-06-2007, 07:41 PM

I still have the VB and the hosting until february...So why would I need to pay?

I'd actually like to see you try it, because it's certain to fail. Especially with that attitude.
It shows how little you know, there are hundreds of forums for runescape, when you try and advertise your forum, you'll find out.

ownedpls
03-06-2007, 07:43 PM
I still have the VB and the hosting until february...So why would I need to pay?

I'd actually like to see you try it, because it's certain to fail. Especially with that attitude.
It shows how little you know, there are hundreds of forums for runescape, when you try and advertise your forum, you'll find out.
Its not gonna be runescape no more I was just thinking if it should be, no as your probz right. It shall be General Forum

Seren
03-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Same thing as a Runescape forum though, there are plenty of general forums out there too.

Its not gonna be runescape no more I was just thinking if it should be, no as your probz right. It shall be General Forum

ownedpls
03-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Well anyways thanks for opinions guys :) NO ONE REPLY NO POINT..

Sly
03-06-2007, 07:45 PM
You and your cool yellow VIP you.
Omg how did you know !

Jcshua
03-06-2007, 07:51 PM

And I'm ment to know that how? (The bold)

And no need to get all offencive over it. Your site failed don't mean ours will.

Are you selling your vB license?

@ Conor I was stalking you bbz.

Rashelly
03-06-2007, 08:20 PM
And I'm ment to know that how? (The bold)

I don't know, the same way you knew I "couldn't pay for it"
Don't assume things you know nothing about.
Anyway, I've given my advice, up to you whether you choose to take it or not <- That was aimed at brap you doesn't seem to like hearing that it's a bad idea.
ownedpls has got the right idea in making it into a general forum.

As for selling the VB - nope, but giving it to someone who pitches a good idea that's fairly unique.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!