Randy-ortonrko
04-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Mine would be
Carmen53
what would urs
and why mine is because she goes to my rooms and says hey can i come in
can i have rights
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Moved by Corey777 (Forum Moderator): From Discuss Anything (Outside Habbo). Please post in the correct forum.

Syd
04-05-2005, 08:30 PM
I never get any of that. I just don't see why people have to be horrid to new habbo's.

Rarelime
04-05-2005, 08:36 PM
I don't really have one particular 'annoying habbo' because i'm friends with all ;)

Evil
05-05-2005, 01:14 AM
I don't really have one particular 'annoying habbo' because i'm friends with all ;)
no ur not on my friends list :'( lol most ahnnoying hmmmmmmmmm on co.uk it is ty77777 his mafia is called "Dragon Maphia $$$Pays$$$" i dont like him because his mafia has no pay he spells furni like dis "fruni" and he got wallparer and flooring for his "maphia" and den 5mins later he changes the room so it has no wallpaper by moveing the "maphia" to a differnt room

.Amberz.
05-05-2005, 06:17 AM
Well theres 2 Habbos.

cute:pie - Shes always copying what my Habbo wears and saying "Lets be twins!" and I'm like "Erm, Judzia, no thanks!"

seanbuckley - Alwyas asking for furniture and rights! He once asked me to make him a room, so I did. He got on my nerves so I deleted his room, and accidently deleted another FULL of furniture! Argh! :eusa_doh:

bigbutsound
05-05-2005, 06:44 AM
I get along with everyone , There are alot of habbo's who follow me and send me alot of f/r but I don't mind that :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!