PDA

View Full Version : New to habbo?

Syd
04-05-2005, 08:35 PM
I don't know about you but I am SICK of other habbo's making fun of new habbo's. They come into your room guys, because they're interested to see what's in there. They've never been here before! They need to look around the hotel to see what's happening and how it works. I know a lot of people are sick of new habbo's asking the question "Can I have rights?". You just have to stay calm, be yourself and say politely "Sorry, you'll need to pay for them" OR "Sorry, you have to be a close friend." Give them a chance guys, they've no idea what happens in and around the hotel. If they have a question, it may be such an easy question, but they don't know it! Be helpful guys. I'm saying all of this because I am sick to death of habbo's being cruel and selfish to new habbo's, once they get the jist of it they'll know how things work, so they won't bother you.

JUST REMEMBER, you were a new habbo once. NEVER forget that.

Thread moved by Seacat (Forum Moderator) From 'Habbo UK News and Rumours', please post in the correct forum!

-2K-
04-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Good, i'm sick of habbo's calling new habbo's 'n00bs'.

Matty
04-05-2005, 08:46 PM
Suppose, bet youve all said it though.

Syd
04-05-2005, 08:46 PM
Yes, I disagree with that word too.

Syd
04-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Probably have, I just realised how much it hurts people when people are mean to new habbos' that's all. It's like they have no feeling at all.

Edited by Seacat (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post, simply edit your previous one!

Smiddy
04-05-2005, 08:51 PM
But They probably Wnt Know What Tht Means Until they are a bit more experienced on Habbo...
But i Wudn't recommend You Go Around Saying tht other People Are Noobs :)

Syd
04-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Yes, thats very true mate :)

Owen
04-05-2005, 09:10 PM
I guess your right with the n00b bit but its so annoying when new habbos come up to you and say: "Hiya, A/S/L plz!!11oneone"
Its so annoying, and when u say its personal they call you 50 fgs. But thats the only reason i hate new habbos.

Smiddy
04-05-2005, 09:21 PM
I guess your right with the n00b bit but its so annoying when new habbos come up to you and say: "Hiya, A/S/L plz!!11oneone"
Its so annoying, and when u say its personal they call you 50 fgs. But thats the only reason i hate new habbos.
I have To Admit Though Tht Is 1 of the only times when i do Get Annoyed With The New People on habbo :(

Owen
04-05-2005, 10:51 PM
I have To Admit Though Tht Is 1 of the only times when i do Get Annoyed With The New People on habbo :(

Yup
annoys me so much...
*Has an idea*
We call the ppl who ask asl newbies and the rest like doods or summin

-2K-
04-05-2005, 11:31 PM
I don't like newbies, but I've started to defend them, like tell them that there is no free credit cheats..and so on. Can someone please answer this: Why do people want a g/f or b/f on habbo? I mean it's pretty sad, all they want is furni from each other :s.

confusedmind
05-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Ive been on habbo for a while (Since december 23 2001) and I get called newb constantly by rare owners ( Aka computer/Habbo Geeks yeah I dont mention all rare owners either) it really makes me mad they were new once and I bet they were once called newbs and now there calling new members newbs because they seek revenge? This is sort of like bullying think about it Bullys probably got made fun of or teased in earlier years and then they became the bully

(I make really long posts)

confusedmind
05-05-2005, 12:02 AM
I don't like newbies, but I've started to defend them, like tell them that there is no free credit cheats..and so on. Can someone please answer this: Why do people want a g/f or b/f on habbo? I mean it's pretty sad, all they want is furni from each other :s.
About that I went out with a " Virtual Date " once it wasnt that bad you just have to have a trusting person but it felt wierd dating someone I dont even know. But I have to agree with you most people who ask to be your
G/f / B/f only want furni

confusedmind
05-05-2005, 12:03 AM
About that I went out with a " Virtual Date " once it wasnt that bad you just have to have a trusting person but it felt wierd dating someone I dont even know. But I have to agree with you most people who ask to be your
G/f / B/f only want furni oh yeah getting back to topic most people who ask are newbs

confusedmind
05-05-2005, 12:11 AM
I triple posted (Please dont give me bad reputation :( ) I know im probably going to get a message from a staff sorry

bigbutsound
05-05-2005, 06:12 AM
I hate the term "n00b" anyways , It is an evil term , We where all a n00b one day and shouldn't pick on the new people to Habbo , they will get in the swing soon enough! :)

Smiddy
05-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Yup
annoys me so much...
*Has an idea*
We call the ppl who ask asl newbies and the rest like doods or summin
tht's a rather Easy Plan To Follow :)
and You Quadrubiled [ Cnt Spell ] Posted Confused Mind :s
Remember Just Edit Your Last post :)

Roboevil
05-05-2005, 05:03 PM
I find it annoying when idiots like aged 12-13 normally, call people n00bs whatever the weather, I kept beating somone at kick warz once and they called me a n00b... Isn't winning far from being n0bish? Sometimes people get angry at me for being ignorant to people and being mean to newbies, but i'm not, im ignorant to idiots, it just happsn to be most idiots are young n00bs aged 11, generally girls as well o.0. Not being s.exist lol but it is.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!