PDA

View Full Version : Area15

efq
04-06-2007, 12:45 PM
You know Area15, It said the lucky dancer groups would get a chat and other stuff.

We never got them :( and they ignore me In Habbo Help Tool

:Act
04-06-2007, 12:53 PM
same happened to that winner of the 7 Wonders of Habbo comp or w/e it was. For that iPod shuffle. he never got it... n he spent loads on his room. :l

mangle
04-06-2007, 12:54 PM
They do actually send some of the stuff. Kid won "xbox" games and got ps2 games instead though.

efq
04-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Well I was in 1st winning group in the proper video.

And we got no reward. And they ignore HHT emails..

Pyroka
04-06-2007, 04:25 PM
I wouldn't moan, it'd be in the contract that the promoters have the right to either change the prize or make it even unavailable, they have that power. I guess you just have to look in the T&C's of competitions and you will find something intrieguing..

dannyisnotamazing
04-06-2007, 04:26 PM
It's unfair how they can do that tbh

Pyroka
04-06-2007, 04:30 PM
It's unfair I agree, but it's what they can do and if you're putting money in for a room then Sulake don't want the furniture back as it'll only be deleted and they can't refund furniture anyway! That's the main reason you don't put money into a competition to win something of more value, it's practically betting at the races.

efq
04-06-2007, 04:31 PM
I wasted 5 hours of my life for that

Antony
04-06-2007, 05:07 PM
I wasted 5 hours of my life for that

Call the office, get your parents to call complaining why you have been lied to? You have provided a service incurring a prize, which they arent providing. Or then again, you could just email one of the staff members directly :)

Jam
04-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Call the office, get your parents to call complaining why you have been lied to? You have provided a service incurring a prize, which they arent providing. Or then again, you could just email one of the staff members directly :)

Knowing Sulake/Habbo Line Will Be £1.50 A Minute And They'll Keep You On Hold For Hours. So Yes Email Em Straight. They Dont Answer Me About Unfair Perm, Disarno Emailed ONCE Then I Sent Reply NO ANSWER 4 MONTHS LATER. Habbo Help Tool, Think it Needs A Rename.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!