PDA

View Full Version : New DJ Badge

Cryptoo
04-06-2007, 03:35 PM
A new badges has been found, it is for all habbo DJ's, perhaps habbo UK will bring it in for all djs on radio sites

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/Badges/NLB.gif - http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/Badges/NLB.gif

Edit: I read that official DJ's get it, also the .NL has only got it.
Habbo who have it:
Altcode (http://www.habbo.nl/home/Altcode)
Jensky (http://www.habbo.nl/home/Jensky)
.:Lyndsey:. (http://www.habbo.nl/home/.%3ALyndsey%3A.)
Maar88 (http://www.habbo.nl/home/Maar88)
Mullie (http://www.habbo.nl/home/Mullie)
Osseworst (http://www.habbo.nl/home/Osseworst)

DJ-Vimto
04-06-2007, 03:40 PM
if they brought it in for all fansite DJs, then 100s or even 1000s of people will get this badge.

i dont think this badge is related to fansite radios, i think it has something to do with trax

PriceTags
04-06-2007, 03:41 PM
for the Dutch Habbo radio DJs.

You
04-06-2007, 03:41 PM
if they brought it in for all fansite DJs, then 100s or even 1000s of people will get this badge.

i dont think this badge is related to fansite radios, i think it has something to do with trax
I dont think every dj would get it, just offical ones, if they were going to do that but i think Vimto is right, it's probably something to do with trax.

!!HM!!
04-06-2007, 03:43 PM
like one of the persons above said, its only for the people who dj on the Habbo Radio site

beau03
04-06-2007, 03:43 PM
It's for Habbo NL

Laurensh1
04-06-2007, 03:44 PM
It's for HabboHut Netherlands DJ's.

HabboHut NL is part of Sulake TTG Amsterdam. That's why their site is the official DJ'in site. The DJ's got Badges which DJ on the official Habbo Radio.

The abrivation isn't just NLB - IT had a MEANING. You should post in International

efq
04-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Bet you its for trax

TopManTim
04-06-2007, 03:46 PM
I posted this in the international section as it is for habbo NL which is international not UK

Close thread

Oh and it's not for trax

DJ-Vimto
04-06-2007, 03:47 PM
and why should it be in international when the URL of the image is habbohotel.co.uk

Cryptoo
04-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Edited it.

q25
04-06-2007, 03:52 PM
I'll become a dj then :P

DJ-Vimto
04-06-2007, 03:56 PM
to all those who think its going to be for the Official Fansite DJs when it comes to Habbo UK...

Think about the current official fansites we have...and how many staff there are on each site...

It would be far too much work to keep track of who gets the badges, becuase as you all know, staff get hired and fired all the time.

i do believe it was raised at a meeting, and the idea was rejected for reasons i explained above

TopManTim
04-06-2007, 03:59 PM
and why should it be in international when the URL of the image is habbohotel.co.uk

Because the badge database works on all hotels (exept china because it's wierd there). Now lets take a look at the bagde code

NLB

Yep thats right NLB. Netherlands not UK.

So that's why it should be in the international.

-rep for trying to make out that I was wrong when you know nothing about badges or the codes/databases

Astrayed
04-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Maybe there come to the UK but for a differant reason AKA The people who get their Trax songs on the chart.

Swinkid
04-06-2007, 04:12 PM
is there gna be awards for good songs on trax?

Pyroka
04-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Trax seems likely, and for those who are saying NLB is obvious well look at Donnie Santini badges in the UK, oh yes they were used for the inspection quest a few weeks ago. The badge code doesn't matter really, however the text on the badge is significant and I would bet that you have something with that Trax theory!

efq
04-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Exactly what I was thinking.
the code habbo.co.uk :s

Pyroka
04-06-2007, 04:28 PM

We have virtually everything everyone else has, it's all part of how Sulake can use images flexibly and can call upon international graphics. It's pretty neat tbh, you can find most stuff which people would associate to a different hotel on other hotels... Makes it quite amusing when someone finds a glitch too.

TopManTim
04-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Trax seems likely, and for those who are saying NLB is obvious well look at Donnie Santini badges in the UK, oh yes they were used for the inspection quest a few weeks ago. The badge code doesn't matter really, however the text on the badge is significant and I would bet that you have something with that Trax theory!

Doniee santini badge codes were DS_ That is not a country it was a world wide event which is why it was DS. Badges that will be in use on more than one country don't have a country code at the top they have initials which stand for something to do with the event. eg The pirate badge was used on lots of hotels so had the code PIR

The code isn't .co.uk the code is NLB. the.co.uk could be changed to any habbo web url eg .es or .com that's because the database is the same no matter which web url you use.

Laurensh1
04-06-2007, 04:33 PM
You can change the url to whatever Hotel you want -,-

It all comes up. It's because of they upload it into all the directories.
CHECK THE ABBRIVATION.. NL(number of Badge, after 9 it begins with A, B, C, ect)

Tha-benny also has it.

reindeer.
04-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Does anyone remember that poll about habbo having it's own radio?

you can see what i'm thinking.

Pyroka
04-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Oh jesus no... Please no. PLEASE. PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU NO!! My ears will be filled full of kids who haven't hit puberty and 'cool' DJs who are in fact utter nerds! *cri*

--ss--
04-06-2007, 04:52 PM
No matter what country the image is uplaoded on its uploaded onto all the other image servers aswell.

Kardan
04-06-2007, 04:57 PM
It's not coming to the UK hotel, DJ's won't get it on the UK hotel.

Why? First it's for the dutch hotel, and second, do you think staff will go through thousands of requests saying 'Give me the badge I DJ on blabla.com'

:rolleyes:

lew!
04-06-2007, 04:57 PM
lol.

Friday night with Dj Witness.
"We will be playing some absoloutley cracking tunes tonight little habbos., Lets start with beetovens symphany! And ill be doing a competition to win a duck! Yes! a duck!!"

sim
04-06-2007, 05:01 PM
lol.

"We will be playing some absoloutley cracking tunes tonight little habbos., Lets start with beetovens symphany! And ill be doing a competition to win a duck! Yes! a duck!!"

Thats not that funny tbh. Beethoven's Symphony is actually really good, and there more than one anyway =].

Yeh Habbo Radio would suck.

lew!
04-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Sorry, I thought I came home from school. Oh btw, Dirty has one R, And you need to capitalize the MySpace as its a name

And I think the badge, if they did use it on UK.. They could do it on official fansites only, or like do a competition.

Jordy
04-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Well as it was HabboHut NL that did it. It could happen to HabboHut International (Funded by Habbo Canada) so I wouldn't entirely rule it out.

Pyroka
04-06-2007, 05:32 PM
lol.

Rofl he's actually a pretty good DJ, he used to DJ for HVFM (where I worked too, popula?!!). Every sunday night I think it was, he'd do a competition for a throne on the radio... Pretty sound guy and he has some good music taste. :P God I just had a suckup moment methinks...

lew!
04-06-2007, 05:49 PM
LOL.

what ever floats ur boat pyroka.

Pyroka
04-06-2007, 05:52 PM
*cri* I had a momentttt, I'm ashameeeed. *criiiii* I'm going emo now, rofl jesus are these the 3 stages of death? The next stage is watching Cher in concert.

Black_Apalachi
In the first thread made about this, (yes it has already been posted), someone pointed out that the hotel who has them, also has a radio station ran by Habbo. So it will probably be given to the DJs of that station.

Think about it, why should official fansite DJs get a badge and nobody else? Not to mention how often they come and go from sites.

DJ-Vimto
just because a badge was first introduced on another hotel for a given reason does not mean that it will be used for the same purpose on all the other hotels that might get them.

i still stand by my original theory that if these badges come to the UK it will be somehow related to the trax. maybe it will be given out to people who are at the top of the habbo charts

Black_Apalachi
04-06-2007, 05:55 PM
just because a badge was first introduced on another hotel for a given reason does not mean that it will be used for the same purpose on all the other hotels that might get them.

i still stand by my original theory that if these badges come to the UK it will be somehow related to the trax. maybe it will be given out to people who are at the top of the habbo charts

Yeah that could be it too :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!