PDA

View Full Version : The Westboro Baptist Church

Dan2nd
05-06-2007, 01:26 PM
I was watching Jeremy Kyle earlier and they had people on it who are part of the Westboro Baptist church and alot of things they said were quite weird. They're basically a ''cult' of 71 people who think God dosn't love us and he actually hates us. They even go to peoples funerals and protest about how they deserved to die as they were evil and apprently as we 'allow' gay people in our lives we're all evil and we're already condemmed to hell . If you want to see some of their weird articles click here (http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html) What are your views on this group of people ? I personally think they are very warped and if thats what God is like I'd rather not go to heaven or have anything to do with the religion.

Jamie!
05-06-2007, 01:50 PM
me thinks they should all be shot. but then again, everyones allowed to have their own views i suppose but there is better ways to show it than what they do.

beth
05-06-2007, 01:56 PM
i just watched this. i think it's awful, everything they stand for is wrong. i'm especially against the picketting of funerals, that's just harsh & cold-hearted.
they deserve to all go to hell.

:Hazel
05-06-2007, 02:02 PM
aww that is horrible.

Concentric2
05-06-2007, 02:08 PM
me thinks they should all be shot. but then again, everyones allowed to have their own views i suppose but there is better ways to show it than what they do.
Egg-sactly :eusa_clap

Putal
05-06-2007, 02:11 PM
I think this is absolutely shocking; everyone who is part of that group should put in prison for discrimination or whatever. In my own opinion this is just as bad as being racist. People who are gay cannot help the fact that they are attracted to the same sex.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!