PDA

View Full Version : IM STILL A NOOOB

E-Link
05-05-2005, 02:17 AM
Found out how to leave reps but i dont know how to close or delete the threads. Can you guys help me.

confusedmind
05-05-2005, 02:50 AM
Im a newb to this forum but I think only moderators can close and change threads its just a guess :8

Mr.Kylee
05-05-2005, 05:40 AM
Mods can close, copy, stick and move threads. Admins can do all duh..VIPs can close their own topics..but normal members can't do anything of the things I said, sorry.

---MAD---
05-05-2005, 10:48 AM
members cant control how the thread is run or else it would be annouying, people would put them on and off every minute etc.
Admins and mods have the powers to do this so that the threads dont go out of hand and turn into a fight :)

Hope that helps

Proof!
05-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Hi Admins, Global Mods and Mods have the power to Move stick copy or sometimes delete depends if the Admin will give out the power to the Mods but Admins can do everything.Hope this helps :)

Enjoy the forum! :)

Cloudclone
05-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Also;

Super Moderators (GM's) Can Mass prune, mass move and archive threads, posts to the archive place where ever Habbox keeps it, SM's should be able to ban and unban and Moderators should be able to close threads in their selected forums they moderate/move, etc...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!