PDA

View Full Version : PowerPanel Help

Jamieb
05-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Hello,

I have problem with Powerpanel The spot light don't work....

http://www.thebobbas.net/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php

See Yes i have PHP Installed +Rep to any help...

Blob
05-06-2007, 05:21 PM
You need PHP GD installed.

Before you say you have, you obviously havent:

http://www.thebobbas.net/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php?image=create

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/includes/config.php:17) in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 5

Warning: imagecreatefrompng(images/spotlight.png) [function.imagecreatefrompng]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 8

Warning: imagecopy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 31

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 36

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 38

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagettftext() in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 41

Cixso
05-06-2007, 05:25 PM

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/includes/config.php:17) in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 5

Warning: imagecreatefrompng(images/spotlight.png) [function.imagecreatefrompng]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 8

Warning: imagecopy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 31

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 36

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 38

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagettftext() in /home/thebobba/public_html/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php on line 41

It is installed. He is hosted with me, and it is installed.

Blob
05-06-2007, 05:26 PM
It is installed. He is hosted with me, and it is installed.

If you had it installed it wouldnt come up with errors it would come up with

The image “http://www.thebobbas.net/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php?image=create” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Rather than the errors saying that functions dont exist. I guess if the functions dont exist PHP GD doesnt exist which means your brain doesnt exist?

Cixso
05-06-2007, 05:32 PM
If you had it installed it wouldnt come up with errors it would come up with

The image “http://www.thebobbas.net/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php?image=create” (http://www.thebobbas.net/powerpanel/frontend/spotlight.php?image=create%E2%80%9D) cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Rather than the errors saying that functions dont exist. I guess if the functions dont exist PHP GD doesnt exist which means your brain doesnt exist?

I have no time to talk to children and there insults.

I shall make this bold for your brain.

PHP GD IS INSTALLED OTHERWISE MY CLIENTEXEC ACTIVATION CODE WOULD NOT WORK. http://www.pycan.co.uk/clients/signup.php <-- Click any package, view the Image.

I am the host, I know what is installed. You DON'T. and thats the fact.

Code or no code. It is installed and working FINE.

It must the software it self. I have doubled checked php GD, its working and installed.

hybride
05-06-2007, 05:50 PM
I have no time to talk to children and there insults.

I shall make this bold for your brain.

PHP GD IS INSTALLED OTHERWISE MY CLIENTEXEC ACTIVATION CODE WOULD NOT WORK. http://www.pycan.co.uk/clients/signup.php <-- Click any package, view the Image.

I am the host, I know what is installed. You DON'T. and thats the fact.

Code or no code. It is installed and working FINE.

It must the software it self. I have doubled checked php GD, its working and installed.
Perhaps you haven't got all the GD functions installed?

Cixso
05-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Perhaps you haven't got all the GD functions installed?

It's all installed.

Recursion
05-06-2007, 06:23 PM
My Spotlight works with Pycan :|

reindeer.
05-06-2007, 06:48 PM
My spotlight in itself displays apart from the image which is annoying >;[

Jamieb
05-06-2007, 06:52 PM
it does not as you can see....

Cixso
05-06-2007, 06:54 PM

Just waiting for you to say sorry for your childish mistakes. Stating comments that where 100% unnecessary.

Mashi
05-06-2007, 07:55 PM
How do you install phpgd on apache localhost?

ScottDiamond
05-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Just waiting for you to say sorry for your childish mistakes. Stating comments that where 100% unnecessary.

You wont be getting what you wish as it was a valid post. I wouldn't advise you as a host with an attitude like that towards others. **** off if I'm to put it harshly and take your immaturity with you.

Cixso
05-06-2007, 09:34 PM
You wont be getting what you wish as it was a valid post. I wouldn't advise you as a host with an attitude like that towards others. **** off if I'm to put it harshly and take your immaturity with you.

My attitude? You need to see yours. Swearing?

My attitude is normal and I am wanting an apology. What is wrong with that? How is his post valid when he has no idea what is installed or not?

I wouldn't want clients who state such childish behaviors. I am not a company who is just after the money.

ScottDiamond
05-06-2007, 09:42 PM
My attitude? You need to see yours. Swearing?

My attitude is normal and I am wanting an apology. What is wrong with that? How is his post valid when he has no idea what is installed or not?

I wouldn't want clients who state such childish behaviors. I am not a company who is just after the money.

At the end of the day, you are the webhost and I'm a forum user. I'm not attempting to make money and I'm stating my opinion on your pathetic attitude towards others, giving your hosting company a bad reputation.

Cixso
05-06-2007, 09:47 PM
At the end of the day, you are the webhost and I'm a forum user. I'm not attempting to make money and I'm stating my opinion on your pathetic attitude towards others, giving your hosting company a bad reputation.

At the end of the day, I am a forum user too. Just because I own a website doesn't mean i'm not a forum user.

How am I giving my hosting a bad reputation? I want an apology. Thats all I asked.

What's wrong with my attitude?

Heinous
06-06-2007, 09:53 AM

Lol, omg, the ignorance is bliss.

If creating the image fails with GD, it's no longer a valid resource (with the exception of the last one). GJ.

Splinter
06-06-2007, 10:17 AM
At the end of the day, I am a forum user too. Just because I own a website doesn't mean i'm not a forum user.

How am I giving my hosting a bad reputation? I want an apology. Thats all I asked.

Are you going to force one out of him?

Blob
06-06-2007, 03:27 PM

Unless he pays me, no.

Cixso
06-06-2007, 04:09 PM

Didn't say I was.

Unless he pays me, no.

You wont get any of my money.

Blob
06-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Why would I want it? Honestly.

Move to a better host.

Cixso
06-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Why would I want it? Honestly.

Move to a better host.

That made 'lol'. No offense, but if people were giving you free money you wouldn't want it? Honestly really?

Anyhow, We are way off topic. You may need to check the script. GD is all installed, and it is all fine. It has to be the script.

Blob
06-06-2007, 04:23 PM
That made 'lol'. No offense, but if people were giving you free money you wouldn't want it? Honestly really?

Anyhow, We are way off topic. You may need to check the script. GD is all installed, and it is all fine. It has to be the script.

Well, if it was off you no, but anyone else yet.

And it cant be the script as it returns the error I posted on page 1 or 2, not the errors he has.

Cixso
06-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Well, if it was off you no, but anyone else yet.

And it cant be the script as it returns the error I posted on page 1 or 2, not the errors he has.

So if i offered you £500 for free, you wouldn't take it?

I think somebody is telling porkies ;)

It has to be the script. Like of my clients stated, it works for them.

ScottDiamond
06-06-2007, 04:43 PM

I never said you weren't a forum user, I said you are a web host. You're giving your little company bad reputation from your attitude towards members on this forum. What's wrong with your attitude? I'd give you advice of looking over your pervious posts, then thinking for yourself.

Mr Macro
06-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Dude, you say your not in webhosting for the money.What, your in it for the warm fussy feeling.Pfft.

Cixso
06-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Dude, you say your not in webhosting for the money.What, your in it for the warm fussy feeling.Pfft.

Respect, popularity, Money.

That's what I am in for.

To the other user, I have re-read my posts, I see nothing wrong with my attitude.

hybride
06-06-2007, 05:06 PM
You might make a tenner a month with your company but with the way things are standing now, you'll never get any respect.

Cixso
06-06-2007, 05:10 PM
You might make a tenner a month with your company but with the way things are standing now, you'll never get any respect.

I already have respect. Proven too. Though I don't see what is all of your problem. I ask somebody to highlight my bad attitude?

Told one person how he was 100% wrong and that how he can't tell me what I have installed on my server and made unwanted comments on the 'brain' and I have 3 users trying to 'flam' me.

Mr Macro
06-06-2007, 05:12 PM

That's what I am in for.

To the other user, I have re-read my posts, I see nothing wrong with my attitude.

You have to have a hosting company to get respect and popularity ? Inter-geek mutch ?

Cixso
06-06-2007, 05:18 PM
You have to have a hosting company to get respect and popularity ? Inter-geek mutch ?

I didn't say you did.

I'm doing what I love to do. Being a web host. Now stop trying to 'own' me because its failing terrible.

ScottDiamond
06-06-2007, 05:20 PM

That's what I am in for.

What are you? Someone who gets bullied at school and does everything possible to gain friends and goes online and tries to get popular there? Oh my days. If you have re-read your post and seen nothing wrong with your attitude, you are an idiot.

Well said.

Cixso
06-06-2007, 05:26 PM
I did get bullied. I did come online to get friends, I did set up my own hosting company, and in the outcome, it's gotten me a real gf, 2 profitable companies.

I am an idiot. I got a highest grade of C in GCSE. I failed maths and English.

I am now a gothic emo. I enjoy life how it is. I don't need anybody telling me what I am. Got it?

I have what I need. I have what I want. What ever you say will not upset me. I've been upset all my life.

Mentor
06-06-2007, 05:45 PM
The ignorance hurts my eyes. Ok php people, look at the error, whats the first line?

Now can any of you bright lot remind me what will happen if you use GD or any other functions that alter data... when the data has already been outputted.
Oh yea. Errors.... like the ones above.

That doesnt mean Gd aint installed.

Wanna check it is. Create a php file and add the code
phpinfo

Gd will be listed as a module if its there.

The problem here is not the host. Its a messed up installation / bad code to start with. Then a few people who cant read a bloody php error outputs properly.

Now shut up and stop the pointless arguments. Being the *** hole and having the attitude is reserved for those who actually know what the **** there talking about.

P.s. i came to the conclusion i should probably actually answer the question as well, from the error message id say the most likely cause is some white space outside the php tags in ya config.php.
Fix that and it'll probs all work fine again

ScottDiamond
06-06-2007, 05:50 PM
I did get bullied. I did come online to get friends, I did set up my own hosting company, and in the outcome, it's gotten me a real gf, 2 profitable companies.

I am an idiot. I got a highest grade of C in GCSE. I failed maths and English.

I am now a gothic emo. I enjoy life how it is. I don't need anybody telling me what I am. Got it?

I have what I need. I have what I want. What ever you say will not upset me. I've been upset all my life.

*Claps slowly*

And agree'd, Carl.

Cixso
06-06-2007, 06:04 PM
*Claps slowly*

And agree'd, Carl.

I would of said something so mean. But I shall not.

Great, You are now cyber clapping.

Ah well, I guess it hurts people when they know when they are wrong.

Mentor
06-06-2007, 06:10 PM
I would of said something so mean. But I shall not.

Great, You are now cyber clapping.

Ah well, I guess it hurts people when they know when they are wrong.

How was he wrong? he never stated your host did not have Gd installed, he simply stated your response to those claiming you did was unprofessional and immature. Which looking at the thread seems to be true.

Cixso
06-06-2007, 06:19 PM
How was he wrong? he never stated your host did not have Gd installed, he simply stated your response to those claiming you did was unprofessional and immature. Which looking at the thread seems to be true.

Who said he did?
I never.

Once again, I am being accused of something I haven't said.

I haven't named no names.

ScottDiamond
06-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Who said he did?
I never.

But you were directing your post towards me, it's obvious, also the fact you quoted me adds to this.

Recursion
06-06-2007, 06:24 PM
http://www.habbolab.co.uk/phpinfo.php

Oh look what I see, a PHP Info page with GD on it :/ - At least Mentor made sence :P

That site is hosting on my reseller with Pycan :P

Mentor
06-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Who said he did?
I never.

In response to Scotts post you said

"Ah well, I guess it hurts people when they know when they are wrong."

Which to me sounded as if you were implying him to be incorrect?

But if thats really not what you meant, im left with 2 alternatives.
1) you meant everyone was wrong, while personally im pretty sure im correct on the issue.
2) You ether contracted the first case of internet turetts, or are suffering from a form of multiple personality's disorder...
3) you meant what i originally though you did and choose an incredibly idiotic way to pretend you did not o.0

Which of them it is, i really dont know.

Cixso
06-06-2007, 07:38 PM
In response to Scotts post you said

"Ah well, I guess it hurts people when they know when they are wrong."

Which to me sounded as if you were implying him to be incorrect?

But if thats really not what you meant, im left with 2 alternatives.
1) you meant everyone was wrong, while personally im pretty sure im correct on the issue.
2) You ether contracted the first case of internet turetts, or are suffering from a form of multiple personality's disorder...
3) you meant what i originally though you did and choose an incredibly idiotic way to pretend you did not o.0

Which of them it is, i really dont know.

The blob person/ Or what ever his account name is.

I apologize for not stating this.

Though your homour isn't very good.

Mentor
06-06-2007, 07:57 PM
The blob person/ Or what ever his account name is.

I apologize for not stating this.

Though your homour isn't very good.
So you quoted Scott to reply to someone who hasn't posted in 13 posts and last comment isnt even on the current page.

Maybe you should get more practice at lieing o.0

Cixso
06-06-2007, 08:36 PM
So you quoted Scott to reply to someone who hasn't posted in 13 posts and last comment isnt even on the current page.

Maybe you should get more practice at lieing o.0

Look.

Just because quote something doesn't mean the whole reply is directed to that quote.

You put your self out to be very intelligent. You should have the inelegance to understand this.

Invent
06-06-2007, 08:58 PM
I wish this forum would just calm down...

Mentor
06-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Look.

Just because quote something doesn't mean the whole reply is directed to that quote.

You put your self out to be very intelligent. You should have the inelegance to understand this.
I put myself out to be do i? Seriously i think i could be pretty stupid and still tell your lieing. True, quoting something dont mean the whole reply is directed at it, but unless you quote or otherwise indicate your making a general comment to the thread. Which i listed as a possibility, a specific quote about someone a page back though really aint that convincing.

Your a bad lier and scott was right about your attitude :rolleyes:

Cixso
06-06-2007, 09:11 PM
I put myself out to be do i? Seriously i think i could be pretty stupid and still tell your lieing. True, quoting something dont mean the whole reply is directed at it, but unless you quote or otherwise indicate your making a general comment to the thread. Which i listed as a possibility, a specific quote about someone a page back though really aint that convincing.

Your a bad lier and scott was right about your attitude :rolleyes:

Well it's a damn shame if you don't like my 'attitude'. Live with it or don't bother replying stating it.

Who is scott?

I am not a bad lier. I meant to the person who said I never had GD installed. Which therefor meant he was wrong because it was. As i already told you. I am sorry for not stating the name.

If you wish to reply stating I am a lier, then do so. I will -rep you if you do.

ScottDiamond
06-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Well it's a damn shame if you don't like my 'attitude'. Live with it or don't bother replying stating it.

Who is scott?

I am not a bad lier. I meant to the person who said I never had GD installed. Which therefor meant he was wrong because it was. As i already told you. I am sorry for not stating the name.

If you wish to reply stating I am a lier, then do so. I will -rep you if you do.

We can state we don't like your attitude if we want. To be honest, it's pathetic for the head of a web hosting company.

Scott is me. If your head wasn't filled with your immaturity, you'd realise it by looking at my name.

You are a bad liar. You are a failure.

Your last sentance adds to your immaturity. Nobody cares about rep around here apart from Redtom. You only have 1 rep power, opposing to his 7. Again, failure.

Cixso
06-06-2007, 09:38 PM
We can state we don't like your attitude if we want. To be honest, it's pathetic for the head of a web hosting company.

Scott is me. If your head wasn't filled with your immaturity, you'd realise it by looking at my name.

You are a bad liar. You are a failure.

Your last sentance adds to your immaturity. Nobody cares about rep around here apart from Redtom. You only have 1 rep power, opposing to his 7. Again, failure.

Tell me, what have I failed at?

I have had this attitude throughout my hosting career, and its did me terrific. Look where it has got me?

Why should I change it? I haven't failed at nothing.

How does caring about rep make you immature?

You have stated you don't like my attitude, now what? you expect me to change? The answer is no. As i already said, Look where it's got me.

Mentor
06-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Who is scott?

I am not a bad lier.
Irony :)

As for the rest, i cant be bothered replying, my points proved so continuing this aint really worth the time.

Also feel free to - rep me if it makes you feel better, plenty of people do. My rep stays hight thanks to the other people who respect someone able to give an honest opinion and back it up :)

Look where it has got me? Arguing with complete strangers on an internet forum.. Bravo. <sorry count resist - am leavening now>

Cixso
06-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Irony :)

As for the rest, i cant be bothered replying, my points proved so continuing this aint really worth the time.

Also feel free to - rep me if it makes you feel better, plenty of people do. My rep stays hight thanks to the other people who respect someone able to give an honest opinion and back it up :)

Arguing with complete strangers on an internet forum.. Bravo. <sorry count resist - am leavening now>

/ you know when I am right. When you are wrong.

You are arguing with me on a forum also, bravo.

And no, it's got me respect, money, website popularity, friends both online and off line, a girlfriend. all through Pycan believe it or not. oh, and my attitude.

Heinous
07-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Blader, my advice is just to give up and walk away.

Habbox Forum users are the most immature you'll ever meet, you won't get an apology from them, regardless if they're in the wrong or not.

(Personally I think you did nothing wrong, everyone's just too ignorant to note what I said 2 pages back)

Cixso
07-06-2007, 07:00 AM
Yes I agree, I shall not reply no more on the 'arguing' side of the issue.

Mentor
07-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Blader, my advice is just to give up and walk away.

Habbox Forum users are the most immature you'll ever meet, you won't get an apology from them, regardless if they're in the wrong or not.
Wow, i see you can show your far less immature than the average user here, by calling everyone immature...
Well as im so obviously immature, despite the fact im the only one here who could see the blatantly obvious php error in the code... proving blader right in fact.

The problem is when his own huge immaturity lead him to start aurgueing with me and to begin makeing stupid and rediculus storys in an attempt to hide some of the idiotic statements he made previously.

But you as someone who evidently hasnt read the thread, under stood the issue and are a Habbox forum user yourself (immature?) are obviously far better qualifed to insult random strangers than anyone else here.

(Personally I think you did nothing wrong, everyone's just too ignorant to note what I said 2 pages back)
Now read the thread, and its pretty simple to see what he did worng :)

Cixso
07-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Wow, i see you can show your far less immature than the average user here, by calling everyone immature...
Well as im so obviously immature, despite the fact im the only one here who could see the blatantly obvious php error in the code... proving blader right in fact.

The problem is when his own huge immaturity lead him to start aurgueing with me and to begin makeing stupid and rediculus storys in an attempt to hide some of the idiotic statements he made previously.

But you as someone who evidently hasnt read the thread, under stood the issue and are a Habbox forum user yourself (immature?) are obviously far better qualifed to insult random strangers than anyone else here.

Now read the thread, and its pretty simple to see what he did worng :)

Will you give it a rest?

Arguments over, no more, stop being that child who wants to carry on an argument.

This thread should be locked, problems solved, and allot of arguing is going on

Invent
07-06-2007, 04:06 PM
God.

STOP ARGUING.

The error was the panel's fault; not the hosts.

Cixso
07-06-2007, 04:10 PM
any mod's lock this thread?

Blob
07-06-2007, 04:11 PM
VIP only.

Jamieb
07-06-2007, 05:42 PM
fine MOD lock this please :)

ScottDiamond
07-06-2007, 05:43 PM
You can lock it yourself. Click "Thread Tools" and select "Close". :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!