PDA

View Full Version : HabboFM Summer Party 2007

DJ-Vimto
05-06-2007, 11:32 PM
The Anual Summer Party for HabboFM is drawing closer :O

The party will be held on the 30th June (Saturday) and things will be kicking off at about 10:30AM

We have got a LOT of competitions and events planned.

Firstly there is going to be a HUGE giveaway! We are still looking for donations towards this, so if you do have anything spare lying around then please please go to the official donations room by searching "HabboFM" on the UK Hotel.

to give you an idea of what is going to be given away at present, here is a screenshot of one of the rooms...

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6028/hfmsp12sl6.png

as you can see, there is a lot of rares in there, and EVERY SINGLE ONE is going to be given away!

A special thankyou to everyone that has so far contributed, and a thankyou in advance to anyone that does donate something!

As well as the giveaway, everyone that tunes in will be getting some free gaming tickets to go diving with and to play wabble squabble when we party in the lido and rooftop rumble rooms.

Not only this, but there will also be plenty of competitions being run on air by the DJs for even more chances to bag yourselves some prizes.

Not only that, but we will also be having some special guest DJs, and I'm sure you won't want to miss out on that!

Also, by signing up on HabboGlobal (http://www.habboglobal.com) you will receive emails containing all the latest news and updates regarding the Summer Party!

We are hoping to make this the biggest and best Summer Party yet, so make sure you don't miss out!

If you have any questions/comments please feel free to post here, or PM me and I will reply as soon as I can

DJ.Standish
08-06-2007, 11:18 AM
Hi Paul..

I don't understand why your still with Habbofm to be honest.. Unless its changed? has it? ;o? Is it popular again? hmm... is it? :P!

I got fired + taken off the lists (FINALLY!!!) Lols. Im with a different fansite now.. and they get 30-50 listeners each day... soo like.. Im happy with that :]!
Btw.. I don't dj for them..
Im a forum supermod, in the media team, pixel artist... It's all good in the hood for me ;D!

Anyway.. I hope the event goes as planned and i wish HabboFm the best of luck ;]!

(Oh and can u explain to me what habbpglobal is? :S I don't get it... is habboFm 2 fansites now? :S)

Anyway.. Good luck :]!
Byee x

Minstrels
08-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Ant, HabboGlobal is the HabboFM forum. It's an official habbo forum seems as the HabboFM managent decided to switch HabboFm's official status to HabboGlobal ;)

DJ-Vimto
09-06-2007, 01:48 AM
it's starting to recover ant, now we are getting some half decent DJs the number of visitors is starting to increase again.

i doubt things will get to how they were this time last year, time will tell i suppose, we'll just have to wait and see :)

DJ.Standish
10-06-2007, 07:02 PM
ahhh cool ;)

Ill try my best to get on habbo and take a look =]

x

Minstrels
13-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Yes Ant you bloody better get on! ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!