PDA

View Full Version : CS- cz

burton-x
06-06-2007, 10:54 AM
We all know that Condition Zero is the best version!

Anybodie else use this rather than Source which seems to die everytime I use it even though my computer is definitely capable of running it... :s

Vause
06-06-2007, 02:31 PM
what is it? LOL

Breakfloor
06-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Dont post if you dont know what it is..

CS CZ was good but source is better.

burton-x
06-06-2007, 02:46 PM
nah man,
hitboxes are WAY out on source

:P

Vause
06-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Dont post if you dont know what it is..

CS CZ was good but source is better.

well i was asking what it was!?

Carlos
06-06-2007, 04:37 PM
cz is ok, but it's just the same as 1.6 but with slightly updated graphics. Good for lower end systems that can't run source.

burton-x
06-06-2007, 05:55 PM
AMAGADZ mine can run source =[=[
but source is all bugged for it, should really re-install steam to get it working as my mate had the same problem on his brand new computer. Emz, CZ is Condition Zero. Its a version of CounterStrike the first person shooter game.

basically like you have something like... uhh... age of empires one, the 2 then 3...
well basically Counterstrike just named them

Counterstrike 1.6, Condition Zero, and Source which is the newest one that you get with the game Half Life2. or on its own. xx

Scriptermone
06-06-2007, 05:59 PM
I started off on source, but recently i've started playing condition zero at this gaming internet cafe called 'gamer-heaven'

website is: www.gamer-heaven.co.uk

funny thing, i'm going there to work experience on the 18th-22nd

burton-x
06-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Nice one.
Yeah I started off on source, but it bugs me (especially when scouting), when you have to aim about 2 foot behind them to actually get a headshot...

also you can get headshots by shooting at their knees if they are crouching...

LOL!

Carlos
06-06-2007, 08:33 PM
i do admit i didn't like source at first. but after i kept playing it.. i soon became addicted! :P

burton-x
06-06-2007, 08:51 PM
I was the oposite, loved it up big time! I have more hours clocked up on source than CZ, but CZ is what I do now, its alot harder to get a headshot, or whatever, and so its more fun. Less n00** as well lol

Lime_Jello
26-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Cs:s is better in graphics and overall.. but Cz is fun.

Also if your wrong if your sure your computer can run Cs:s because it cant. Also people have problems with steam.. just try emailing steam asking for help.

Recursion
28-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Nice one.
Yeah I started off on source, but it bugs me (especially when scouting), when you have to aim about 2 foot behind them to actually get a headshot...

also you can get headshots by shooting at their knees if they are crouching...

LOL!

Its called 'Recoil' where the gun goes upwards or all over the place while shooting... :rolleyes:

Source is the best online, But I absolutely love Half-Life and gmod too!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!