PDA

View Full Version : Making free RS sigs.

Speci
06-06-2007, 01:15 PM
This is a free service, just give me a picture the size of the sig you want and what text, and effect and I'll do it.

Examples:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s230/Joshhax/firemakingsig.png
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s230/Joshhax/tikedsigcopy.png
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s230/Joshhax/piesigcopy.png
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s230/Joshhax/fishingcapecon.png
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s230/Joshhax/woodcutsiginit.png

Vito2O1
06-06-2007, 02:30 PM
I like the text but i think you should add some borders to them ;)

I never add borders come to think of it... hmm... lol..

Example of mine:
http://i3.tinypic.com/4z9gl6a.gif

/I don;t really do sigs... i more do random pictures using RuneScape graphics lol

Jackboy
06-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Any chance of you making me a sig without me giving u pictures? Im not very creative tbh.

I would like one of someone attking someone (human) in full mystic with magic bow and hitting a good hit :P And it saying

Pkin Thru Lyfe

Ill be amazed if i can be bothered to do it :p

RSTurbo
06-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Can you make me one.
Without me giving you pics?

One with full rune,dragon scimmy,glory
And writing saying: Eff50plus, JOSH.

Speci
06-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Will if you guys could get the pictures I could do it, sorry.
And Alex there is borders :P.

Joahh
06-06-2007, 04:49 PM
http://i12.tinypic.com/4yhzvvb.jpg

Text: Noob Player

Make it look nice please :)

Imnotpure
06-06-2007, 05:03 PM
All you can do is make it lighter and put writing on, lawl.

Teh Wub
06-06-2007, 05:05 PM

i lol'd.

Zehro
06-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Hes actually pretty good and graphics

And ty for mine

Jackboy
06-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Oh oh then nvm..

Btw Benn, share i tbed

Spec
06-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Hes actually pretty good and graphics

And ty for mine
not really, he gets a pic, crops it down, adds writing and puts a glow round it, woopdeedoo.

Speci
06-06-2007, 06:55 PM

That's not all I can do.

not really, he gets a pic, crops it down, adds writing and puts a glow round it, woopdeedoo.

Nope, that's the style I'm using for these sigs.

Josh I'll make yours later/tommorow.

Spec
06-06-2007, 08:04 PM
REMOVED

Edited by Rafael (Super Moderator): Please do not make inappropriate posts.

Speci
07-06-2007, 11:44 AM
REMOVED

Edited by Rafael (Super Moderator): Please do not bully other forum members.

le harry
07-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Really.. that wasn't funny.

Speci
07-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Really.. that wasn't funny.

It wasn't ment to be funny. Just revealing the truth.

Bun
07-06-2007, 12:10 PM
REMOVED

Edited by Rafael (Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

Spec
07-06-2007, 02:28 PM
REMOVED

Edited by Rafael (Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

Kieeran
07-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Imo The sigs are terrible. Too basic. I make some for people, which are a little more advanced :)

Speci
07-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Imo The sigs are terrible. Too basic. I make some for people, which are a little more advanced :)

Your sig and avatar is terrible. Really "advanced" that one you made for Typo is horrific.

Davii
07-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Your sig and avatar is terrible. Really "advanced" that one you made for Typo is horrific.

theyre much better than yours, you can see he actually put some effort in.

Scriptermone
07-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Speci, i'm not putting you down or anything, but if you're saying thats not all you can do, why make such simple sigs :S

I can make alot better than this...

I might make a thread for requests.

Speci
07-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Speci, i'm not putting you down or anything, but if you're saying thats not all you can do, why make such simple sigs :S

I can make alot better than this...

I might make a thread for requests.

Because simple is good.
Well David, if his crap sigs which he uses grunge and abstract brushes are better than this:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s230/Joshhax/avriltagsmallbordercopy.png

And I made that a good 3 months ago and I've got alot better with c4d's and smudges.

But that's alright Scripter, if you think you're better than me can I see some examples of sigs?

Scriptermone
07-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Well, here's one I just made now... got some more in signature section...
http://i7.tinypic.com/66kkc8w.png

Speci
07-06-2007, 05:25 PM
Well, here's one I just made now... got some more in signature section...
http://i7.tinypic.com/66kkc8w.png

No offence but, the background colours used don't even match with the render. Some random red grid pattern which opacity is too high. The border aint even. The font you used is bad. Bad gradient applied to the text and the stroke is too high. The render needs to be feathered.

Yeah, you can do a lot better than "this"

Axel
07-06-2007, 05:34 PM
Script's sig is great, if you played CS:S you'd see how the render matches the background colours.

Scriptermone
07-06-2007, 05:38 PM
No offence but, the background colours used don't even match with the render. Some random red grid pattern which opacity is too high. The border aint even. The font you used is bad. Bad gradient applied to the text and the stroke is too high. The render needs to be feathered.

Funny that, you've only said bad comments about mine, and about the border not being even, what the hell is that supposed to mean :S There isn't a gradient in the text... the stroke is on 3... if it was 2 it was too thin, the opacity on the grid pattern wasn't red nor' was the opacity too high, the render needed to be feathered yes - but as I haven't use PS in a good 2 years I haven't remembered how to do that.

Dom¿
07-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Can i have one saying magic is my passion, with full mystic gold or red?? and the person just about to teleport??

Jackk
07-06-2007, 05:45 PM

His is ALOT better than yours...

Scriptermone
07-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Thanks Jericho! :D

+ rep for complimenting mine, + rep to you too Jon.

Speci
07-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Script's sig is great, if you played CS:S you'd see how the render matches the background colours.

I do play CSS actually.

Funny that, you've only said bad comments about mine, and about the border not being even, what the hell is that supposed to mean :S There isn't a gradient in the text... the stroke is on 3... if it was 2 it was too thin, the opacity on the grid pattern wasn't red nor' was the opacity too high, the render needed to be feathered yes - but as I haven't use PS in a good 2 years I haven't remembered how to do that.

That's because overal it's crap. And the text looks like a gradient and you must of coloured the CSS guy because in the game they wear black/blue.

@ Dom get me a pic.

His is ALOT better than yours...

His is? And if you say so. You don't no more or you aint seen my graphics so how about you stop talking now :P.

Scriptermone
07-06-2007, 05:54 PM
That's because overal it's crap. And the text looks like a gradient and you must of coloured the CSS guy because in the game they wear black/blue.

Yes, I made the render desaturate then I changed the colours of all the layers, it wasn't meant to stay the same colour... otherwise it would of looked out of place...

In your opinion overall it's crap but I think others seem to think otherwise ;)

BTW the text wasn't a gradient...

it was just a colour overlay...

a gradient has more than 1 colour in it...

Speci
07-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Yes, I made the render desaturate then I changed the colours of all the layers, it wasn't meant to stay the same colour... otherwise it would of looked out of place...

In your opinion overall it's crap but I think others seem to think otherwise ;)

BTW the text wasn't a gradient...

it was just a colour overlay...

a gradient has more than 1 colour in it...

It looks like it, hence the black and red inside the text. Unless you done a inner shadow? And what I ment about the border, it's black all around apart from the left bit of the border, which is red.

It's good for a begginer though.

Scriptermone
07-06-2007, 05:59 PM
It looks like it, hence the black and red inside the text. Unless you done a inner shadow? And what I ment about the border, it's black all around apart from the left bit of the border, which is red.

It's good for a begginer though.

I did an inner shadow yes, the border opacity wasn't 100% which is why it was red a bit.

and yet again, I still think you need to learn to read posts aswell.

As I said before, I haven't used Photoshop for a good 2 years.

Jackk
07-06-2007, 06:08 PM
His is? And if you say so. You don't no more or you aint seen my graphics so how about you stop talking now :P.

How about no? care to post some more of your 'GOOD' work then?

Axel
07-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Don't say Script's text on text on the sigs are bad, yours is way too simple. Could easily be pasted on paint.

Scriptermone
07-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Don't say Script's text on text on the sigs are bad, yours is way too simple. Could easily be pasted on paint.

Exactly my point, thanks Jon - btw what's your msn lol, you've either blocked me or I forgot your screen name xD

Axel
07-06-2007, 06:11 PM
That boy needs therapy - not on alot.

Scriptermone
07-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Ah ok, thanks.

Youheard
07-06-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm not being rude Speci but I wouldn't go round calling people beginners as you're sigs are very basic and straightforward.

Scriptermone
07-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Thanks alex :D

+ rep.

Speci
07-06-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm not being rude Speci but I wouldn't go round calling people beginners as you're sigs are very basic and straightforward.

My sigs aint basic, some of them are. What can I do with a Runescape sig?

Scriptermone
07-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Make it look less simple.

I thought you were the amazing graphics artist, if you are you should live up to your name ;) and start making decent sigs.

Teh Wub
07-06-2007, 08:31 PM

I thought you were the amazing graphics artist, if you are you should live up to your name ;) and start making decent sigs.

Yep, they are nice sigs Speci but your attitiude to criticem(sp) is bad. Your just negative to everyone. Nice sigs scrip <3

Scriptermone
07-06-2007, 08:33 PM
thanks benn, + rep to you :]

Speci
07-06-2007, 11:04 PM

When did I say I was "the amazing graphics artist" I just said I'm good.

Yep, they are nice sigs Speci but your attitiude to criticem(sp) is bad. Your just negative to everyone. Nice sigs scrip <3

I can take critism I just don't take the fact that people know nothing about graphics and they think my sigs crap.

And if people think I'm crap I'm always up for a graphics battle to proove who's better.

Youheard
08-06-2007, 11:00 AM

I can take critism I just don't take the fact that people know nothing about graphics and they think my sigs crap.

And if people think I'm crap I'm always up for a graphics battle to proove who's better.

Most of us know more about graphics than you do.

Scriptermone
09-06-2007, 09:04 AM

If you just said you were good, then why don't you make better sigs than these? :S it's common sense.

People who know nothing about graphics? who the hell was that aimed at :S, you're always up for a graphics battle, you just had one against me, tell me how many people voted for yours?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!