PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion help*pretty urgent*

Breakfloor
06-06-2007, 02:42 PM
i need a few things..

1. ive lost my horse.. where would i find it again?
2. do you need the guard in the silver and gold armour (looks like the guy at the top of the south watch tower but with long hair) coz i killed him.
3. does anyone know any good guide websites?

Breakfloor
06-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Sorry for double post. i clicked the edit button but it wont load so..

i lost my horse in the oblivion realm. i forgot it was there and closed it..

what should i do?

Pyroka
06-06-2007, 03:07 PM
1. ive lost my horse.. where would i find it again?

Well if you've lost your horse then you should be able to go to any city gate and it will notify you that it is stabled outside the city gate. However, if the horse is not there then it must obviously be dead and you will have to buy a new one. These usually cost 4-5k gold and can be bought in any stable, but you could always see (if you've gotten up to the Cloud Ruler Temple) whether or not you can take a Weynon Priory horse.

2. do you need the guard in the silver and gold armour (looks like the guy at the top of the south watch tower but with long hair) coz i killed him.

I have no idea who you're talking about, unless it's Mr Lex who is in fact the Imperial city head guard... But then you'd be jailed for a loooong time. It'd depend really, find out his name from his corpse.

3. does anyone know any good guide websites?

For when I'm stuck on Oblivion, I usually direct myself to THIS (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/927345/43850)website. It's pretty good for walkthroughs and should help you considerably. ;)

Breakfloor
06-06-2007, 07:23 PM
L to the O to the L :D thanks /\ i brought a black horse and it owns.

chips
08-06-2007, 01:19 AM
for a good horse do the dark brotherhood quest and you will get a invinceable horse

this is a good guide
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/934605/42650

for 2. if it was lex you have ruined your game if if it was any NPC what pops up in any quest

Breakfloor
09-06-2007, 12:35 PM
nah it wasnt lex it was a guy who looked like him but had long hair

kano
09-06-2007, 02:09 PM
best horse in the game is the unicorn but it can be killed. i think i found it somewhere in the north east cant remember but its fast as hell

Pyroka
09-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Lmao! I've never heard of a unicorn... I'm close to finishing the thieves guild so I'm happy. If you need any more help, just PM me and I'll try to get a solution for you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!