PDA

View Full Version : I need some help with 2 non-members quests.

micky.blue.eyes
05-05-2005, 10:51 AM
Hello people,

I need help with 2 quests.
First ernest the chicken. I have 2 items and I know that the last item is at that pirana thingy. How do I get the item? I tried to feed the pirana's, but it makes them even more hungry.
How do I get that item?

Second quest.
Goblin diplomacy.
How do I get an orange armor?
I tried to dye it with yellow paint, but it doesn't work, it says nothing interesting happens.
EDIT: Nevermind about this, I had to use red and yellow dye, I solved it now.

Can anybody help me. I know, this is noobish, but I love being a n00b.

Drewar
05-05-2005, 10:55 AM
I don't play runescape, but I used to and I was really good. For the chicken quest, to find that thing you have to get the poison from the house, and then find the fish food in the house, then right click the poison and use it with the food and then it will become poison fish food... then you feed THAT to the pirahnas and they will all die and then you can reach in and get that item mabob. I have no idea about the goblin one.

micky.blue.eyes
05-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Ah, ok. I better look for the poison then.
Thanks for your help.
Some rep is added. ;)

Raza786
05-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Ernest The Chicken

Description: Veronica is very worried. Her fiancee went into the big spooky manor house to ask for directions. An hour later and he's still not out yet.

Difficulty Level: Easy

Items/Skills Needed To Start: None

Starting Location: Draynor Manor

Reward: 300 coins and 4 quest points

Instructions:

Talk to Veronica outside the Mansion in Draynor. She will tell you about Ernest. He has been in the house for an hour and he hasn't came out yet. Tell her that you will help her find Ernest.

Go inside the house. Go to the top of the house and you will find Professor Oddenstein. Talk to him and ask about Ernest. He will tell you that he has changed Ernest into a chicken. He will also tell you that his machine is broken, but if you fix it, he can change Ernest back to a man. He will ask you to get him 3 items: an Oil can, a Rubber tube and a Pressure gauge.

Oil can: Go to the basement of this Manor. You will find that it is a mini maze.

Pull A and B lever. Open the NE door.
Pull D lever. Open the SW door. Open the South door.
Pull A and B lever again. Open the NW door. Open West door. Open North door
Pull F and E lever. Open the East door. Open the East door.
Pull C lever. Open the NW door. Open the West door.
Pull E lever. Open the East door. Open the South door. Open South door.
Open the West door and grab the Oil can.

Rubber tube: Go back to the ground floor and go to the east room and grab the Spade. Go out, go north, west and south and you will find the pile of compost. Use your spade on it and you will get a key. Go back into the house and open the door with a skeleton inside. Don't worry about the skeleton. Pick up the Rubber tube and exit this room.

Pressure gauge: Go to the second floor and go to the room directly south of the stairs. Pick up the Fish food then go back down. Go to the west room and pick up the Poison. Use the Poison on the Fish food and go outside. Go southwest of the Manor and you will find a fountain. Use the Poisoned fish food on the fountain and search the fountain. You will get the Pressure gauge.

Go back to Professor Oddenstein and talk to him. He will change Ernest back to a man. Ernest will reward you.

Goblin Diplomacy

Description: There's a disturbance in the goblin village. Help the goblins solve their dispute so the world doesn't have to worry about rioting goblins.

Difficulty Level: Easy - Medium

Items/Skills Needed To Start: Maybe a weapon, 50+ coins

Starting Location: Port Sarim Pub

Reward: 5 quest points, 200 Crafting exp, 1 gold bar.

Instructions:

To begin the quest speak with the Bartender at the Rusty Anchor, located in Port Sarim. He tells you that the goblins are about to go to war over the color of their armor.

Walk north from Port Sarim and head into Falador. Walk to the north entrance of Falador and take the northwest path, continuing north until you reach the Goblin Village.

Talk to General Wartface. He and General Bentnoze immediately start arguing about the color of their armor. Go thru all of the speaking options and you will learn that they want you to provide them with orange armor. Kill enough goblins to pick up 3 Goblin mail, which is a random drop.

Aggie the Witch is located in Draynor Village, just east of Port Sarim. Ask her if she can make red, yellow, and blue dyes for you. She will tell you to collect 3 redberries, 2 onions, and 2 woad leaves. Each dye will cost you 5gp.

Walk back to Port Sarim. There is a food store there - purchase the 3 Redberries. Redberries are also a respawn south of Varrock.

Walk west from the food store. You will come to a path that goes north - follow it until you come to a field of onions. Get 2.

Continue north on the path into Falador. Enter the park and talk to Wyson the Gardener. Offer him 20gp and you'll get 2 Woad leaves from him in 1 conversation.

Walk back to Draynor Village and Aggie the Witch. Have her make you a red, yellow, and blue dye. Combine the red and yellow dye to make orange dye.

Use the orange dye on one set of Goblin mail and the blue dye on another set. You should now have an orange Goblin mail, a blue Goblin mail, and an unchanged brown Goblin mail. Walk back to the Goblin Village.

Talk to General Bentnoze a few times to hand over all 3 pieces of armor. Give him the original Goblin mail last and you will have sorted out their argument.

Thanks To Runehq For The Information

Dirgeofcerberus
05-05-2005, 02:59 PM
If you ever need quest help go to runescape.salmoneus.net

Fraz-man
05-05-2005, 05:47 PM
I've done all non-members quests except dragon slayer and ive done about 12 members quests. I would be happy to guide you. :D

Mr.Nugget
05-05-2005, 07:03 PM
use this website all u need 2 no about runescape!!!

www.Runehq.com

dan920
06-05-2005, 05:05 PM
i like every one else almost have done evry quest so just ask me or add me on rs
dhranged/nick andy
i was ahcked on my two main :( :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!