PDA

View Full Version : Pay monthly phone

Evescence
06-06-2007, 04:44 PM
well my mum got a bad credit score rating.. and I keep trying no luck any suggestions so they'd accept?

You
06-06-2007, 05:04 PM
accept what :S

Jackboy
06-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Accept him to contract..

Try doing it in your own name?

Metric.
06-06-2007, 07:29 PM
get a co-signer, like a family member over the age of 18.

hobo
06-06-2007, 07:32 PM
i didn't know that mattered, i'm pretty sure orange didn't even check my dad's :S

Metric.
06-06-2007, 07:33 PM
i didn't know that mattered, i'm pretty sure orange didn't even check my dad's :S

yea, sprint never checked my moms.

Energizer
06-06-2007, 07:43 PM
I don't think o2 checked my dads.

get someone else in ur family to do it for you.

Vause
06-06-2007, 07:44 PM
get someone else to do it for you (:

dirrty
06-06-2007, 07:44 PM
orange never did a check on my mum i dont think, and i was there aswell.

jrh2002
06-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Go to phone 4 u they will check her on all networks and one usually accepts unless her credit is very bad but even then some networks will offer you service if you pay a deposit usually between 50 and 200 pounds.

Mentor
06-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Bah, going contact is pretty stupid anyway IMO, theres a reason they give you a free phone with it, the reason is becuse when your on contract you'll be paying them a dang sight more than you would on pay as ya go.

dirrty
06-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Bah, going contact is pretty stupid anyway IMO, theres a reason they give you a free phone with it, the reason is becuse when your on contract you'll be paying them a dang sight more than you would on pay as ya go.
how is contract stupid? its cheaper than pay as u go as 1. u get better phone & 2. contract prices may be cheaper than pay as u go if u talk/text alot.

hobo
06-06-2007, 08:15 PM

no you don't.
in my case it is a lot cheaper.
i send 4000 texts a month, spending that on pay as you go would cost me (with texts at 10p a go) £400 a month, plus the 500ish mins i spend on calls... prob another £100 at least.
and the phone itself would be about £300.

instead i get all that for £40 a month.
it adds up to A LOT less.

jrh2002
06-06-2007, 08:17 PM
i am on voda payg at the minute and for £20 a month i get

500 texts a months
free calls to 3 other numbers any time but they must be on voda
100 mins anytime any network mins
free weekend calls and texts
any call over 3 mins only charges me for the 1st 3 mins

Its pretty good i know i could get a bit better on contract but i dont want to be tied in to it.

English
06-06-2007, 08:19 PM
i am on voda payg at the minute and for £20 a month i get

500 texts a months
free calls to 3 other numbers any time but they must be on voda
100 mins anytime any network mins
free weekend calls and texts
any call over 3 mins only charges me for the 1st 3 mins

Its pretty good i know i could get a bit better on contract but i dont want to be tied in to it.
is that some sort of voda service? if so could you tell me how to get it? cheers

Mentor
06-06-2007, 08:22 PM
no you don't.
in my case it is a lot cheaper.
i send 4000 texts a month, spending that on pay as you go would cost me (with texts at 10p a go) £400 a month, plus the 500ish mins i spend on calls... prob another £100 at least.
and the phone itself would be about £300.

instead i get all that for £40 a month.
it adds up to A LOT less.
So u send a 133 texts a day in the average month? Do you not believe in actually meeting up with people in real life or something ?

in 4 months u spend more on your mobile than i have all year on mine (and thats including buying the phone) o.0

hobo
06-06-2007, 08:28 PM
So u send a 133 texts a day in the average month? Do you not believe in actually meeting up with people in real life or something ?

in 4 months u spend more on your mobile than i have all year on mine (and thats including buying the phone) o.0

i spend like all my time with friends actually.
i just end up always texting the ones i'm not with while i'm with the ones i am with.. if that makes sense :S
& i can never sleep so i text people all night.
& i have 2 friends at university who i text and phone a lot, like really long conversations through text as well as phonecalls.
it's not as hard as you'd think to send that many.

Mentor
06-06-2007, 08:33 PM
i spend like all my time with friends actually.
i just end up always texting the ones i'm not with while i'm with the ones i am with.. if that makes sense :S
& i can never sleep so i text people all night.
& i have 2 friends at university who i text and phone a lot, like really long conversations through text as well as phonecalls.
it's not as hard as you'd think to send that many.
Maybe, if i didnt have the internet, but the fact, for a quater of that price i can have infinite, Texts (IMs,Emails), Phonecalls (just audio or even video), Send files and even get to use the internet itself as a bonus o.0

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!