PDA

View Full Version : New Tampax Badge

TopManTim
06-06-2007, 05:37 PM
http://images.habbohotel.se/c_images/Badges/tam.gif - tam - “Chica Tampax”. Tampax campaign Spanish hotel, hidden in directory with lowercase name at the moment. Seems you can enter the Tampax Club and get the badge.

More info here (http://www.habbo.es/entertainment/Tampax/index.html)

Credit goes to habborator.org

CrazyColaist
06-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Isnt tampax those things which go on womans Pants?

Sorry but this is Irl. i dont mean being stupid

TopManTim
06-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Yeah it is

womanizer
06-06-2007, 06:15 PM
It's a tampon brand. Women stick them in their ***** when they are on their period.

lew!
06-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Neverrrr its a dress ;D

Kardan
06-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Bit like the 'Always Salon' campaign.

Charlie
06-06-2007, 06:20 PM
What the hell? Why would they advertise tampax when you look at how immature people are on the hotels they probably wouldn't know how to use one.

I can see it all, next we'll have tampax you can buy and wear on your habbo period.

=gamemaster=
06-06-2007, 06:32 PM
HAHAHA lol

Meanies
06-06-2007, 06:32 PM
It's a tampon brand. Women stick them in their ***** when they are on their period.

LOL at that :]

Jordy
06-06-2007, 06:39 PM
lols I'd feel really embarrassed with that badge, it's a sort of private thing for women, and I don't see why people want to bring it up on a social network.

For example, it's like wearing a badge saying 'I HAD SEX LAST NIGHT' in my opinion, it's a private sort of thing and a badge to tell the world I think is wrong?

Obviously I'm a boy so I might be wrong, but that's the impression I get?

Charlie
06-06-2007, 06:41 PM
lols I'd feel really embarrassed with that badge, it's a sort of private thing for women, and I don't see why people want to bring it up on a social network.

For example, it's like wearing a badge saying 'I HAD SEX LAST NIGHT' in my opinion, it's a private sort of thing and a badge to tell the world I think is wrong?

I have to agree with you, it's kind of an embarrasing (for some) and private thing, so why anyone would want to wear a badge that would actually promote is a bit silly.

You
06-06-2007, 07:15 PM

I dont see how its embarrassing, its not as if you send an email to habbo saying "Hi, i'm on my period, gimmie the badge pls"

Vause
06-06-2007, 07:24 PM
bit random like.

Laurensh1
06-06-2007, 07:36 PM
LOL

I wonder how it stands when male Habbo's wear it xD

4:20
06-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Half of the people on Habbo probably don't even know what a tampon is :P

efq
06-06-2007, 10:44 PM
LIRL AM I THE ONLY ONE LAUGHIN MY HEAD OFF?

Shawnstra
06-06-2007, 10:56 PM
Its sort of a private thing, who would want to advertise it?

Duck Hunt
07-06-2007, 12:43 AM
i Cant blame them for advirtising but tampons is a bit wrong :rolleyes: if a guy wore it he'd probally be laughed at and harrased, etc. i think its wrong

Art
07-06-2007, 03:33 AM
he wouldnt he harrased? :\

what game are you playing?

periods are part of life - get over it.

Duck Hunt
07-06-2007, 04:14 AM
If it was a boy who wore it? i think hed get harrased :l

Jordy
07-06-2007, 06:40 AM
Don't see why anyone would want the badge anyway, it's advertising a company. Habbo are just using Habbo's, they know everyone loves badges. Give 'em a badge advertising their latest sponsor. Whatever it says, everyone will wear it and be like 'omgzz look at ma rare badge' and Habbo and their sponsorship gain from it ;) But eww? Who's going to want to read quests and stuff about tampax's to get the badge? lmao it could get really out of hand.

lew!
07-06-2007, 06:58 AM
lol, its a weird campaign but i dont see whats private.. yes it might be a little but its puberty and growing up?..

But then again i get embarresed when people say how often do you wan*

Boxiel
07-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Omg, lol!! Slightly OTT imo..

Art
07-06-2007, 08:50 AM
you just used 4 acronyms in 1 sentence! YAY

Honeslty its a site for teenagers - what do you expect? xP

Jordy
07-06-2007, 02:34 PM
I know it happens to all teenage girls, but that doesn't mean it's not private. E.g everyone goes to the toilet, but behind closed doors not in front of everyone flashing, that's private.

It's a private thing, I'm sure if you began asking people at school 'ARE YOU ON YOUR PERIOD' to the girls, I'm sure most wouldn't answer, think you a idiot, or slap you, and possibly worse lol.

Lozzoling
07-06-2007, 03:06 PM
i want that badge, so bad

i might try register on es and try win it

Art
07-06-2007, 03:15 PM
uh some people do flash when they go to the toilet xP

-points at drinks-

luke-p
07-06-2007, 03:28 PM

Lmao! :P I would be like, Woo I have a tampon badge ^_^ Suck up to me please :]

efq
07-06-2007, 03:36 PM
But boys can get it :s

Zuar
07-06-2007, 03:39 PM
there was a link to this site
http://www.chicatampax.com/falda/

Bef
07-06-2007, 03:42 PM
This is a way of trying to educate younger users (and some older) everyone needs to know what a tampon is. I think this is good. A girls period is completely natural and it shouldnt really be seen as taboo.
Younger girls should know all about periods, tampons and pads BEFORE they start there periods. I know girls who have really really panicked when the time comes and thought there was something seriously wrong with them and been to scared to tell anyone.

Jordy
07-06-2007, 03:44 PM
This is a way of trying to educate younger users (and some older) everyone needs to know what a tampon is. I think this is good. A girls period is completely natural and it shouldnt really be seen as taboo.
Younger girls should know all about periods, tampons and pads BEFORE they start there periods. I know girls who have really really panicked when the time comes and thought there was something seriously wrong with them and been to scared to tell anyone.

yes that's why there's parents and sex education. habbo isn't a website to educate people about things, but a teenage chat room for teenagers to enjoy themselves :)

Bef
07-06-2007, 03:49 PM
yes that's why there's parents and sex education. habbo isn't a website to educate people about things, but a teenage chat room for teenagers to enjoy themselves :)

I know PLENTY of parents who will not discuss anything sexual with there kids. And sex education at school doesnt really work. If i remember correctly, everyone just giggles and takes the mick and dont take anything in.
Like i said, i know plenty of girls who have had there period and not had a clue what to do.
Girls teen magazines advertise tampax so i dont see why habbo shouldn't. This isnt stopping anyone enjoy themselves and it could help people. I didnt see people making this fuss when habbo has got involved with other serious issues and a lot of them wernt enjoyable.
I dont use habbo but i really dont see what the issue is. And laughing at it is just immature and just proves my point at how undereducated about female anatomy and sex some people are.

Hayd93
07-06-2007, 05:07 PM
you can imagine ppl showin off the badge lol what does your badge meen some noob asks lol

Art
07-06-2007, 06:37 PM
i agree with bef. your all being immature.

also, catholic sex ed is the most pointless ******** ever.

Speci
07-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Who would want a virtural tampax badge?

Desjardens
09-06-2007, 01:02 AM
LOL

I wonder how it stands when male Habbo's wear it xD

It's hot :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!