PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Movies

-Soro-
16-08-2004, 03:44 PM
After I made my LCD Screen Video Camera (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=3551) it gave me an idea. As there is already a still-shot camera that takes still images, maybe there should be a Video camera that can make movies... And once they're done, you can play them on your digital TV. Complicated to make I know, but it's possible...

Incher
19-08-2004, 03:59 AM
o ya :) that would RULE or on your radio download music :)

Bunny
20-08-2004, 10:47 AM
What do you mean? Sorry I'm stupid, you gotta explain it simpler for me!

-Soro-
20-08-2004, 10:49 AM
What do you mean? Sorry I'm stupid, you gotta explain it simpler for me!

Basically, my idea is about a possible Video camera that could be made, and it would record real Habbo scenes frame by frame. When finished recording you could play it on your digital TV (on habbo).

Bunny
20-08-2004, 11:22 AM
I think the idea is great but:
1) You can't fit the whole room into that tiny digital TV on habbo hotel.
2) Do you have to buy a video tape or something?
3) Can you edit it?
4) Will it be like cameras where it's in black and white and where you have to put the film (or video tape in the matter) in prezzies? And will it run out the first time you record it on the video tape?

-Soro-
20-08-2004, 11:34 AM
I think the idea is great but:
1) You can't fit the whole room into that tiny digital TV on habbo hotel.
2) Do you have to buy a video tape or something?
3) Can you edit it?
4) Will it be like cameras where it's in black and white and where you have to put the film (or video tape in the matter) in prezzies? And will it run out the first time you record it on the video tape?

Firstly, who said anything about fitting the whole room into the TV? Surely you'd just see what the lense is picking up. Secondly, I haven't thought about it as much as you are doing now. Like I said, it's an idea. All that would happen is:

You buy the camera,
You buy film,
You record whatever you want,
You process the film into a tape,
You watch the tape on a regular digital TV.

Bunny
20-08-2004, 11:35 PM
Oh ok, thanks :)

Incher
21-08-2004, 08:13 AM
then the digi shud be a rare :)

Da-Weasel
21-08-2004, 04:35 PM
yer dats an kool idea dude

Kyle.tk
21-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Sweet idea, very clever, lol, send it to habbo, you dont know they might consider it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!