PDA

View Full Version : Rollers - Publicity Stunt

Ry
05-05-2005, 12:37 PM
:s Are they going to pull a publicity stunt, are they going to make us wait longer? Have they got a trick up their sleeves? ...By "they" Im talking about habbo, Callie hasn't told us the exact date Rollers will be released, They put every roller picture on the homepage up in order, and suddenly...They've stopped, Number 4 should be up today, and its not, Are habbo Cruel? Or have they just forgotten :( :rolleyes:

woodrally
05-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Well Im Usely AT School But My Schools CLosed Today And They Using Put It ON About Abot 3pm When Eeryone Gets Home Form School

.Ex-
05-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Forgotten probs. They will come this weekend.

Ry
05-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Forgotten probs. They will come this weekend.
I was told friday...hopefully..Dragons came out on a friday...fingers crossed!

TopiahBoy
05-05-2005, 02:45 PM
Lol bad for the english habbo's :p
In australia and the netherlands they have updated the pictures!

al123
05-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Well Im Usely AT School But My Schools CLosed Today And They Using Put It ON About Abot 3pm When Eeryone Gets Home Form School

current picture came out in morning i chek b 4 skool

Roboevil
05-05-2005, 03:33 PM
Awww they best not wait like another three weeks to release the rollers like they did with the orange parasol, they should know by now that habbos expect things to come out soon after habbo start releasing teasers!!

Phlyer
05-05-2005, 03:38 PM
The roller technicians are working so fast. I have never seen a technician work that fast. Just chill out ok. The next stage will be up when the technician have finished they dinner.

How many things do you think the habbo staff can do in a day. Give them a rest. If you ppl didnt send so many complaints and letters in then they could spend time on us. Give them a break plz.

GommeInc
05-05-2005, 03:46 PM
This is very sad, do we really need to care when they are released?

Also, they dont have to put each image up 1 second late than the day before or at 12:00 Midnight

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!