PDA

View Full Version : A Subforum under VIP just for Girls and Boys.

Speci
07-06-2007, 02:24 PM
I think it's a good idea. If boys wanna talk about something private they don't want a girl to know, they know the password to the subforum. Only a well known guy MOD can give out the password.

I think it's a good idea like if girls wanna talk periods and stuff or about how much we guys are *****s lol.

Your thoughts?

:Jamie
07-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Yeh and I can just ask a girl for the password to the girls forum and take a look in.

Speci
07-06-2007, 02:38 PM
They can do permissions if your profile says Male you can't get in even if you know the password.

J1MI
07-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Anyone could make a profile with the opposite gender. And easily gain access, there's no way to privatize a sub forum just for gender, they'll always be a way round it.

Ed.
07-06-2007, 02:47 PM
yep I agree with Jimi..

there are so many ways you could get round it

DiscoPat
07-06-2007, 02:58 PM
what kind of pleasure would somone gain from visiting a boys only forum by changing their gender on the forum? It's a good idea imo.

Hecktix
07-06-2007, 03:01 PM
This idea has popped up several times and it's always been liked by members.

I do personally like the idea but it is absolutely impossible, as Jimi says, there is always a way around it.

So yeah xD

Speci
07-06-2007, 03:11 PM
A simple solution of banning people who leak the password. And there should be a thing like who's visited the subforum, then we can see if any girls have popped in, and if they have they get banned or something.

There must be a way using a hack to do that ^ but Habbox hate hacks.

darkchicken101
07-06-2007, 03:21 PM
But seeing as your idea is a VIP only forum, I wouldn't bother making another account for it, buying VIP, and claiming I'm female just to look in the girls forums.

J1MI
07-06-2007, 03:21 PM
How do you suggest we find out who leaks a password on a forum of sometimes 300 members daily?

Speci
07-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Ask them kindly who gave them the password? Or ask around if anyone knows about it..

:Jamie
07-06-2007, 03:29 PM
A simple solution of banning people who leak the password. And there should be a thing like who's visited the subforum, then we can see if any girls have popped in, and if they have they get banned or something.

There must be a way using a hack to do that ^ but Habbox hate hacks.

Yet the VIPs bring the money to habbox.

Speci
07-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Yet the VIPs bring the money to habbox.

Well simple, if you don't wanna be banned don't leak the password. It's very obvious.

If they buy VIP they spent money right, so why would they do a stupid think like leak passwords, unless theres some idiot guys who will be willing to give it out. [/:Jamie]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!