PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton Released

GrAcE ShOrT
07-06-2007, 03:13 PM
...from Jail, but put on house arrest.

"Paris Hilton has been fitted for ankle bracelet and reassigned to house arrest, after authorities decided to release Hilton from jail due to medical reasons, this according to Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. spokesperson, Steve Whitmore.

Reporters hammered away about Paris' medical condition during a press conference in front of the jail, where she was released early this morning, but Whitmore said that due to confidentiality laws, he could not discuss even the slightest health-related details.

Paris will be under house confinement in her West Hollywood home for 40 days, where she has a 3000-4000 ft. radius of freedom. Her jail cell was 96 square feet. After the 40 days are up, Whitmore says she will have "fulfilled her debt to society."

Whitmore made it clear that Paris was not released early -- she was reassigned. She is technically still in custody"

Finally. Oh and I class it as world news seeing as she is known all around the world.

Kardan
07-06-2007, 03:14 PM
That was a fast 23 or so days...

Mr.Sam
07-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Wow she faked a illness.
And she was reassigned? from a 96 ft cell to 4,000 ft..
Um hello? Being reassigned to your own mansion isn't a sentence.

maroon
07-06-2007, 03:16 PM
yay :D

Jamie!
07-06-2007, 03:16 PM
what a load of tosh.

GrAcE ShOrT
07-06-2007, 03:17 PM
Technically it's still house arrest, whether it's a mansion or not. There's still no proof that she faked an illness, but whatever floats your boat.

-Soph-
07-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Wow she faked a illness.
And she was reassigned? from a 96 ft cell to 4,000 ft..
Um hello? Being reassigned to your own mansion isn't a sentence.

I know, that drives me crazy.

Vause
07-06-2007, 08:19 PM
urgh send her back.

cocaine
07-06-2007, 08:20 PM
take her makeup away.

thats a punishment in itself for her.

dannyisnotamazing
07-06-2007, 08:20 PM
moron ><*.
Celebs now get out of jail. =//

Proof you need money (obv) & fame to get somewere big in life.

dirrty
07-06-2007, 08:22 PM
i wouldnt mind that house arrest.

Virgin Mary
07-06-2007, 08:41 PM
In America they don't get free health so they just pay doctors loads of money to "diagnose" them with an illness. lolol, Paris Hilton is nothing but a droop anyway.

velocity
07-06-2007, 08:42 PM
she shouldnt be above the law, get back in there.

maroon
07-06-2007, 08:54 PM
paris is a babe

Redmoon Evil
07-06-2007, 08:59 PM
She should of got the death penalty

-Soph-
08-06-2007, 12:31 AM
haha, the funny thing is

she got dismissed for having "extreme emotional stress" and a "rash", yet people in prisons get operated on all the time, there are people who are EXTREMLY ill in prisons, yet she gets let out.. why?

sounds like special treatment to me.

BL!NKEY
08-06-2007, 02:40 AM
Some site said that she refused to eat the jail food and that had something to do with it.

also she didn't kill anyone.

She just went to jail for driving when she shouldn't have.

If she can find a whole in the system then all the power to her. That is what we all try to do. We live our lives trying to make the best of them. If she has the resources to get out of jail then why shouldn't she use them.

-Soph-
08-06-2007, 02:53 AM
Some site said that she refused to eat the jail food and that had something to do with it.

also she didn't kill anyone.

She just went to jail for driving when she shouldn't have.

If she can find a whole in the system then all the power to her. That is what we all try to do. We live our lives trying to make the best of them. If she has the resources to get out of jail then why shouldn't she use them.

What? she refused to eat it, if I was in charge of whatever she did in jail, i'd let her sob over it and feel sorry for herself, she'd eat it sooner or later.

"she didn't kill anyone"?

so are you saying mass rapists shouldn't go to jail as they didn't kill anyone? It's not the first time she's done this, she was driving on a suspended license, she deserved it.

BL!NKEY
08-06-2007, 03:52 AM
What? she refused to eat it, if I was in charge of whatever she did in jail, i'd let her sob over it and feel sorry for herself, she'd eat it sooner or later.

"she didn't kill anyone"?

so are you saying mass rapists shouldn't go to jail as they didn't kill anyone? It's not the first time she's done this, she was driving on a suspended license, she deserved it.

The didn't kill anyone refers to the posts that say she should be given the death penalty.

I didn't think I needed to say she didn't kill anyone or rape anyone or rob a bank or beat up an old lady or kidnap a child or.....

Jails have to be careful with people who refuse to eat. If they get sick or die then they can be at risk and they are not allowed to force feed someone.

My guess is that Paris' attorney was able to get her to not eat for a while and was able to get a doctor to exaggerate some problem and she was allowed to leave.

-Soph-
08-06-2007, 04:44 AM
oh right I see.. my bad :]

and really, if she refused to eat, i'd let her, she'd eat sooner or later, I doubt she'd not eat to the point where she'd die.. Come on, think about it. She had a short sentence, not to add her huge mansion, fame and money when she got out, I very much doubt she'd kill herself, or even get to the point where she is ill.

She's basically pulling a temper tantrum, and the sad thing is, it worked. :rolleyes:

BL!NKEY
08-06-2007, 05:05 AM

and really, if she refused to eat, i'd let her, she'd eat sooner or later, I doubt she'd not eat to the point where she'd die.. Come on, think about it. She had a short sentence, not to add her huge mansion, fame and money when she got out, I very much doubt she'd kill herself, or even get to the point where she is ill.

She's basically pulling a temper tantrum, and the sad thing is, it worked. :rolleyes:

I am sure the reason she refused to eat was part of the plan she was given to get herself out.

once she stopped eating the doctor could have diagnosed her with some disease and said that it was unhealthy for her to be there which would lead to her being able to leave.

It was more of a planned temper tantrum.

-Soph-
08-06-2007, 06:16 AM
I wonder if the condition was called "attention seeking".

Vause
08-06-2007, 07:47 AM
LMAO soph! i hate her, please send her back :)

Ezzie.
08-06-2007, 01:02 PM
She probably gave out a few blowjobs to be let out early ;/

I seriously hate her.. spoilt brats >_>

Putal
08-06-2007, 01:19 PM

That wouldnt effect her because she dosent eat anyway. I think it's shocking that she gets treated diffrent to others just because she is famous. If I was an American I'd be stud outside that jail protesting for sure.

Byble
08-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Booo I Can't Believe She Got Released After 3 Days Like Amgz Boo

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Let her bloody starve to death. Her bloody fault.

Carlos
08-06-2007, 02:00 PM
well, it does indeed raise a few issues.

:Hazel
08-06-2007, 02:06 PM
what a load of tosh.

too right

take her makeup away.

thats a punishment in itself for her.

rofl, punishement for us lot aswell ;)

PenguinFluid
08-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Lol put her back in ther or make her move to Kahkastan
If someone else did that they liqiud/force feed them

scubadiva
08-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Well, I know it's not exctly fair for her to get out of jail and go home, but wasn't she meant to be in jail for just 3 days? Now she's got 40?

lSander
08-06-2007, 08:09 PM
SHES BACK IN JAIL ! :D.

shokz
08-06-2007, 08:20 PM
woohoo good i hate her the silly *REMOVED*

Edited by Yoshimitsui (forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Ashhizzle
08-06-2007, 08:28 PM
SHES BACK IN JAIL ! :D.
Lol at her :P Back in (L)

Krusty
08-06-2007, 09:00 PM
LOL.
her fault
stupid woman
she thinks she can get away with breaking the law just because she's famous
LOL
can someone please tell me what SHE's acualy done to become famous? :]]

kyle♥
08-06-2007, 09:04 PM
She is a heiress, hence why she is famous.

LOL.
her fault
stupid woman
she thinks she can get away with breaking the law just because she's famous
LOL
can someone please tell me what SHE's acualy done to become famous? :]]

shokz
08-06-2007, 10:57 PM
and her famous REMOVED clip

Edited by Rafael (Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

GrAcE ShOrT
08-06-2007, 11:06 PM
she didn't deserve being taken out of jail for her to be thrown back in. i love how everyone portrays her as a bad person due to the fact she's portrayed as one by the papers/paparazi. she's done some pretty nice things and if any of you actually cared to watch some of her interviews, you'd see beyond the shallow opinions of the celebrity obsessed reporters.

maroon
08-06-2007, 11:08 PM
i agree with brooklyn, this is just messing her around really.

Foobar
09-06-2007, 02:17 AM
The judge treated Paris Hilton the way he did because he know that she was Paris Hilton, and people just didn't like her, so he wanted people to like him for acting all tough on her. She gets the 40 day sentence, yet the average DUI sentence is 2 days. She could definately do the house arrest, but the judge doesn't like her ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!