PDA

View Full Version : Pixelize and Synthesize your world

Liz♥
07-06-2007, 04:34 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/community/news/article139.html

HelKat

Check in to get a creativity boost!

It's Weeeeeeednesday which can mean only one thing - it's time to announce our latest Habbo Video Player feature! This fortnight's stars are the comedic anti-scam campaigns of Liizziiee, Limeboy. and Sensualized with their new spin on Liizziiee and Tueros's Talent Spot performance "Am I Habbovard?" Scammers beware - Liizziiee's pixel's ent bovad! Don't say you weren't warned!

To watch the video you can visit our Habbo Video Player where, thanks to Limeboy., Sensualized and Liizziiee will be showing all day every day for the next two weeks. While you're there, you can visit the competition page to find out more about entering your own videos - Habbo VideoPlayer could make you a star, why not give it a try?
The one thing you might notice is absent in this fortnight's video is sound - which there will be no excuse for in the future thanks to the dawn of the new era of Habbo - the sound ages! So next fortnight we will be pay particular attention to Video Player entries that show off or make the most of the new sound possibilities within Habbo.

If acting's not your thing but you want to show your creativity then maybe Bill's Board Gallery or the Habbo Comics would be a better challenge for you - with Bill's Gallery you can create any Habbo art you like - as long as it'll fit the frame in the Gallery Cafe, of course! You can find out more about the size and format for Billboard entries on the Art Gallery pages, make sure you check these before sending in any work - we can only display it if it's the right size.
The Habbo Comics offer a more specific challenge - not only do they require artistic talent to create the images they also serve an important purpose - educating fellow users about dangers on line and how to use Habbo safely. If you think you have the knowledge to pass on and the creativity to put together a one page comic, we'd love to hear from you! Go to the Comic pages to find out more, or the Archives to see the 8 previous winners, all talented and funny as well as Habbo-wise.

Curious? Why not go to the Gallery Cafe now, or click through to see the Gallery Archive of all previous artists featured. As well as fame, glory and that warm feeling inside knowing you've done something well, all winners get a lovely badge to wear with pride and show the world what you already know - you've got

Article is shown above :]

Which includes the video in the below URL, I hope you like it :]

http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/player

For the Habbo UK Video Player Competition obv.

x

Decapitated!
07-06-2007, 04:40 PM
ermm it's just like a wannabe catherine tate there should be some music or something.
i rated 4.

Liz♥
07-06-2007, 04:43 PM
ermm it's just like a wannabe catherine tate there should be some music or something.
i rated 4.

Because it is? :S

I think you should of guessed from the title "Am I Habbovad?!"

Also we tried to use gold digger or ridin but it didn't really go well with the video.

2hd.
07-06-2007, 04:48 PM
I liked them lot when they did the talent show but it just got used too much, I don't know if these are the same guys.

:LeKevin:
07-06-2007, 05:04 PM
The habbovered stuff is getting a little boring, ey?

Liz♥
07-06-2007, 05:24 PM
I liked them lot when they did the talent show but it just got used too much, I don't know if these are the same guys.

Yeah I entered this in the talent spot.

This is just an addition from the one at the talent spot, except, I couldn't do it with Tueroes because he was away and Sensualized was the only one who remembered the performance.

I only did it for a bit of laugh, we recorded this like 2 months ago though lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!