PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 beta

GoldenMerc
08-06-2007, 07:23 AM
Wasnt it ment to stop ages ago?
Because i was playing it yesterday thinking wow this has been out for ages

Nick-
08-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Neil told me that the servers (and therefore the BETA options in Crackdown) shut down on June 20th until the actual release date in September :)
Make the most of it ;)

Neil
08-06-2007, 11:18 AM
Neil told me that the servers (and therefore the BETA options in Crackdown) shut down on June 20th until the actual release date in September :)
Make the most of it ;)

I said the 10th :P

Nick-
08-06-2007, 04:59 PM
:O I thought I had an extra 10 days, better make the most of these last 2 days :(

Neil
08-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Lol, I hardly play it now, I'm playing TDU more atm, then getting shadowrun :P

Johno
08-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Yep, It ends on the 10th Of June. I dont want it to end! :(

But yeah, If you kinda play around with it, Getting the Custom Playlists are awesome!

Custom Games are so brill!

kano
09-06-2007, 02:13 PM
i found the whole beta build boring, sure it was good fun to play for a week or so but then it just got boring. maybe if they had included an option to hosst your own custom games i would of played it more.

plus i think if they would of given us the option to change armour and head gear like in the retail version it would of made it abit more instresting

Josh-H
09-06-2007, 06:12 PM
I gotta say, I really havn't enjoyed the beta and considering I didn't enjoy halo 1 or 2, I am now wondering if I will even get the game.

Johno
10-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Halo 3 Beta ends tonight at Midnight, PST.

The Beta has been pretty fun in my opinion, and with the following information found on the Halo 3 Website. I cant wait on its release :

"Halo 3 will be available to audiences around the world starting Sept. 25 and will release in Europe on Sept. 26"

But all in all, It has been brilliant (Especially the game I just played!) but it would have been so much better if you didnt have to do the workaround to get the Custom Playlists

Pyroka
10-06-2007, 04:38 PM
I enjoyed the game... But I haven't been on the BETA for ages, and the play died off eventually. Story mode will be good for sure, and I will still get the game but it wasn't exactly addictive play. The minus part of it all is that the ranks that you have now? They're cleared. LOL.

Agent 47
10-06-2007, 05:05 PM
I enjoyed the game... But I haven't been on the BETA for ages, and the play died off eventually. Story mode will be good for sure, and I will still get the game but it wasn't exactly addictive play. The minus part of it all is that the ranks that you have now? They're cleared. LOL.
Thats a good thing, for all we know the gameplay could change majorly when the real game comes out, and you would have a high rank for something that you could be crap at.

Azul
10-06-2007, 05:54 PM
I enjoyed it for the first couple of days, but I really couldn't get into as much as I'd like. Haven't touched it for about 2 weeks. I'll still buy Halo 3 though and give it another go.

CrazyColaist
10-06-2007, 06:13 PM
if you could download the Beta i would for i dunno how many points.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!