PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on habbox and suggestions

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 12:38 PM
J1MI, I aint spamming this forum. If you noticed, this forum is for "Questions / Comments / Suggestions for Habbox". I am simply telling people what I think of habbox and suggesting improvements. Just because i am saying the department you help run is crap, doesnt mean you should close the thread? Its just saying you cant take critism. So before you close threads next time, actually look at the forum I posted it in, and which forum I posted it in. I aint scared to post my opinions like some people cos I aint a suck up.

The moderators and super moderators on this forum are crap (80% of them are). And a lot of people agree. - Again mine and their opinion/comment.

The super moderators and moderators are infracting people are having a laugh and saying things as a joke. Why do they infraction for that? And then they make up rules.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=362866 for full details.

You need to stop hiring super moderators who dont use their common sense.

Again, its my OPINION and I am SUGGESTING improvements - so I dont see a reason why this thread should be closed.

A lot of other members feel this way too.

le harry
08-06-2007, 12:46 PM
You've made 3 threads on the same topic, whats the point =/. We get it now, you think the Smods are crap okay.

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 12:47 PM
You've made 3 threads on the same topic, whats the point =/. We get it now, you think the Smods are crap okay.

I am saying he doesnt need to close it? There was nothing wrong with the thread.
The first thread was about smods not doing their job. And the second one was different. This one is same as the second one ... just saying it doesnt need to be closed.

le harry
08-06-2007, 12:49 PM
I dont care if it's closed or not. But 3 threads on the same topic in the one forum is over the top ^_^.

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 12:50 PM
Thats because you didnt start the thread, and you arent the one who is getting pointless infractions. And those pointless infractions arent being reversed. And I wanted to know what people thought of smods. People started saying smods are crap and it gets closed.
Maybe if they didnt close threads for no reason, I wouldnt make 3.

Also its stupid, when I say something as a joke, then get infractioned. Then I have to report it and wait 4 days for it to be reversed. Maybe if they just stop giving stupid infractions out, it would be ok.

cocaine
08-06-2007, 12:58 PM
I am saying he doesnt need to close it? There was nothing wrong with the thread.
The first thread was about smods not doing their job. And the second one was different. This one is same as the second one ... just saying it doesnt need to be closed.

from looking at the forum i think we could all figure that one out by ourselves.

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Maybe if they stop abusing their powers and start using common sense, I wouldnt create 3 threads?

cocaine
08-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Maybe if they stop abusing their powers and start using common sense, I wouldnt create 3 threads?

maybe if you stopped spamming and PM'd an admin then they wouldnt have to "abuse their powers"

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 01:03 PM
maybe if you stopped spamming and PM'd an admin then they wouldnt have to "abuse their powers"

I did, nothing happened. Thats why I created these threads. I didnt even get a reply to my PMs

DiscoPat
08-06-2007, 01:33 PM
they should really think about it first before infracting people, because they just dont look if its a joke or w.e

Putal
08-06-2007, 01:36 PM
J1MI, I aint spamming this forum. If you noticed, this forum is for "Questions / Comments / Suggestions for Habbox". I am simply telling people what I think of habbox and suggesting improvements. Just because i am saying the department you help run is crap, doesnt mean you should close the thread? Its just saying you cant take critism. So before you close threads next time, actually look at the forum I posted it in, and which forum I posted it in. I aint scared to post my opinions like some people cos I aint a suck up.

The moderators and super moderators on this forum are crap (80% of them are). And a lot of people agree. - Again mine and their opinion/comment.

The super moderators and moderators are infracting people are having a laugh and saying things as a joke. Why do they infraction for that? And then they make up rules.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=362866 for full details.

You need to stop hiring super moderators who dont use their common sense.

Again, its my OPINION and I am SUGGESTING improvements - so I dont see a reason why this thread should be closed.

A lot of other members feel this way too.

If you have a problem with infractions, report it in the "Report Infractions thread".

If you have a problem with Moderators/Super Moderators report it to either one of the forum management or site management.

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 01:37 PM
they should really think about it first before infracting people, because they just dont look if its a joke or w.e

The fact is, they KNEW it was a joke. They said the rules state i aint allowed to accuse people even if its a joke.

But the rules doesnt say that? So they obviously dont know the rules very well.

PenguinFluid
08-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Aslong as supermods arent the type of spamming moaners like sme pople ;) then Idc
Let J1MI and MAD do what they wont , they are much more nowledgeable and better than you

Stop complaing its an online forum - dont like it then tough

sierk1
08-06-2007, 01:39 PM
I agree that moderators shouldn't give infractions when it is pretty clear that somebody is joking, and the person that is being talked about is not offended by it.
This is something that J1MI and ---MAD--- have to discuss with the moderators.

PenguinFluid
08-06-2007, 01:42 PM
I agree that moderators shouldn't give infractions when it is pretty clear that somebody is joking, and the person that is being talked about is not offended by it.
This is something that J1MI and ---MAD--- have to discuss with the moderators.
Wayne has to discuss aswell :eusa_whis

Putal
08-06-2007, 01:45 PM

I think that Wayne is away atm.

PenguinFluid
08-06-2007, 01:46 PM
I think that Wayne is away atm.
So is mad he has even disabled pms to sent to him lol

le harry
08-06-2007, 01:48 PM
We established that a week ago Penguinfluid.

PenguinFluid
08-06-2007, 01:49 PM
We established that a week ago Penguinfluid.
I was literally repling to a post Aight ..:eusa_clap

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Aslong as supermods arent the type of spamming moaners like sme pople ;) then Idc
Let J1MI and MAD do what they wont , they are much more nowledgeable and better than you

So if they go and give you loads of infractions and fire you, you wouldnt mind? Great. I am sure you WOULD mind.

Better than me? And how would you know?

*removed*

Edited by NintendoNews (Super Moderator): Removed at members request.

le harry
08-06-2007, 02:12 PM
I was literally repling to a post Aight ..:eusa_clap

Don't use words which you don't know what they mean in a post to make you look wise :).

:Hazel
08-06-2007, 02:12 PM
This will be ksoz's own section soon :P hehe.

PenguinFluid
08-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Lol They should disable post counts for ksoz in here :8

le harry
08-06-2007, 02:15 PM

Or not :S

Erm, /waits for Smod reply.

PenguinFluid
08-06-2007, 02:17 PM
Or not :S

Erm, /waits for Smod reply.
Why keep replying to my posts with childish comments you assume to be witty?

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 02:18 PM

Lol

Maybe you should stop making pointless posts in this thread? All your posts have been off topic.

Yea, a reply from J1MI would be nice (instead of closing the thread and not giving a proper reason) and super mods in question (Like YouHeard and Mr.Sam).

PenguinFluid
08-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Why not just PM J1MI instead of creating , what is it now , 3 THREADS!

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Why not just PM J1MI instead of creating , what is it now , 3 THREADS!

I did. He gave me a stupid reason. Thats why I created this thread saying "I am SUGGESTING improvements - thats why this forum exists"

Unless you can read my PMs dont make stupid posts .. and read the actual post. You are just causing more arguments and making yourself look stupid.

Anyway, all i want is a reply from J1MI, and the smods. I dont want to cause any arguments.

le harry
08-06-2007, 02:22 PM
He has if you havn't read and recieved now reply / wrong reply. (I assume that's what you said.) PM Nick-, he is on a lot and will get something done about it.

Why keep replying to my posts with childish comments you assume to be witty?

Because your just posting for the sake of it.

reindeer.
08-06-2007, 02:25 PM

you cant even type properly so I dont know what youre on about ;l

oh and I say sack every member of staff and start fresh.

Catzsy
08-06-2007, 02:26 PM

Sometimes I wonder why you post on subjects you have little knowledge about. Wayne does VIP and admin duties for the forum. Also do you know Ksoz? How can you make a statement that others are more knowledgeable and better than him when you don't know? I don't know one way or the other. It looks like Sierk has resolved the infraction for jokes issue luckily. Also there are very strict rules on closing threads that Sierk laid down. =]

Callum.
08-06-2007, 02:29 PM
It's an internet forum.

You've made so many topics like this and it's getting boring. Why waste your life trying to make a forum how you like it. Leave if you don't.

le harry
08-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Catzsy, how can you stay so nice :(

Penguin, your spelling is worrying :)

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Sometimes I wonder why you post on subjects you have little knowledge about. Wayne does VIP and admin duties for the forum. Also do you know Ksoz? How can you make a statement that others are more knowledgeable and better than him when you don't know? I don't know one way or the other. It looks like Sierk has resolved the infraction for jokes issue luckily. Also there are very strict rules on closing threads that Sierk laid down. =]

Only if I could +rep you for every post you make.

Lol@my profile
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q245/blahness26/inf.jpg

le harry
08-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Only if I could +rep you for every post you make.

Lol@my profile
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q245/blahness26/inf.jpg

Nice collection there :eusa_clap

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 02:34 PM
The amont of pointless infractions I have got .. unbelieveable.

The Professor
08-06-2007, 02:35 PM
So if they go and give you loads of infractions and fire you, you wouldnt mind? Great. I am sure you WOULD mind.

Better than me? And how would you know?

I am older than MAD ... probably cleverer looking at my GCSE grades.

The part in bold was out of order imo. This is why staff get fired; they claim to be giving opinions but the way they do it is so insulting that the actual point of the post is clouded. I believe you have made your point, and making more attacks on MODs/SMODs every post is not going to help the issue. As you've said, you're waiting for a reply from high management/the SMODs, so leave it at that.

As for your point, if what I hear about trying to raise MOD logs is true, its hardly surprising that it happens. Your experience with the "report infractions" thread has been less than pleasant, and on that issue I completely agree that something has to be done about the way infractions are given out. Saying that a large proportion of MODs do their job badly is inaccurate imo, from what I've seen around the forum most of the rulebreaking is dealt with within the day, which is what is to be expected if the MODs have a life of their own.

[/rant]

I realise I've used capitals when i say mod, thats purely because im used to talking about habbo MODs ;) If a mod wants to go through and change them, be my guest

Catzsy
08-06-2007, 02:35 PM
[QUOTE=Aight.;3579246]Catzsy, how can you stay so nice :(

off topic. Sorry I don't understand your question.

Callum, Ksoz has been on the forum a long time and has a lot of experience as both staff and member. He has the right to his opinions and things do get done from his suggestions. I have seen it many times. He is a proactive and postive member rather than a reactive one which is very much to his credit.

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 02:38 PM
I requested for the last link (about being cleverer) to be removed as I agree, I was being out of order.

timROGERS
08-06-2007, 02:41 PM
I requested for the last link (about being cleverer) to be removed as I agree, I was being out of order.

I've removed that for you now :) Now it has been clarified to us moderators what to do when their are jokes, so this shouldn't happen again!

NintendoNews

le harry
08-06-2007, 02:42 PM
The amont of pointless infractions I have got .. unbelieveable.

Yeah, that was a bit over the top. Sure 1 reveresed is okay. But all 5, all 5 (inc warning) were all pointless :S

As for your point, if what I hear about trying to raise MOD logs is true, its hardly surprising that it happens. Your experience with the "report infractions" thread has been less than pleasant, and on that issue I completely agree that something has to be done about the way infractions are given out. Saying that a large proportion of MODs do their job badly is inaccurate imo, from what I've seen around the forum most of the rulebreaking is dealt with within the day, which is what is to be expected if the MODs have a life of their own.

[/rant]

I agree with what your saying, the MODS are active, they do there job. Just not well :P Although they deal with double posting and all that minor stuff nicely, as a normal SMOD / MOD would do. When it come to sorting out infractions etc there is a lot to be desired :8

off topic. Sorry I don't understand your question.

At people like Penguin, how do you do it !

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah, that was a bit over the top. Sure 1 reveresed is okay. But all 5, all 5 (inc warning) were all pointless :S

Now do you know why I made such a big fuss about it? They need to clam down on the infractions.

le harry
08-06-2007, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I thought you were just complaining about 1/2 :O.

Ah well, they are reversed now. Just wait to see what is done about the situation.

Going to bed nite.

J1MI
08-06-2007, 02:55 PM
Firstly i'd like to apologise to ksoz for closing his thread, although the reason I closed it was infact for complaining about an infraction which we have a perfectly good thread for, the thread was also masking the underlying issue of some moderators being too harsh on posts made as jokes, for this reason I am apologising for closing it. As Catzsy said we all make mistakes. :)

I have informed the moderation team on this issue and they should now, dare i say it, be slightly more relaxed on the issue of saying things in jest.

There has also been discussion on this issue of moderators trying to get more mod logs. From my point of view I don't think the situation is as bad as it was say 10 months ago where reports were solely based on the logs. I will however been looking closely at each moderator concerning this issue.

May i please remind you that targeting specific staff members on the forum is not the way to go about these things, a simple pm will suffice and will be looked at alot more seriously.

Thanks.

DaveTaylor
08-06-2007, 02:56 PM
hhxf staff = moronic in there own special way

The Professor
08-06-2007, 03:00 PM
Firstly i'd like to apologise to ksoz for closing his thread, although the reason I closed it was infact for complaining about an infraction which we have a perfectly good thread for, the thread was also masking the underlying issue of some moderators being too harsh on posts made as jokes, for this reason I am apologising for closing it. As Catzsy said we all make mistakes. :)

That is the most ironic thing I've heard all day :P

Good on you for saying it though.

joshuar
08-06-2007, 03:06 PM
hhxf staff = moronic in there own special way

That was just unnecessary as this thread isn't making digs at the staff, it is as ksoz says, suggesting ways for the Moderation team to improve.

I think that this thread is helpful to the Forum Management and to the Forum Moderators themselves to see where the issues are in the moderating of the forum, this helps J1MI and ---MAD--- and Wayne to correct where the moderators are going wrong and explain to them how they need to improve.

J1MI, ---MAD--- and Wayne do contribute alot of their free time to running the forum and keeping it pleasant for you, they are not out to make people's lives miserable, neither are the Forum Moderators or Forum Super Moderators, who all work hard. But like everything, people go wrong and need guidance and that is where the community can help also by pointing things out that the Forum Management might miss.

Catzsy
08-06-2007, 03:10 PM
That is the most ironic thing I've heard all day :P

Good on you for saying it though.

Off topic: Is that on topic and exatly what does that contribute to the thread? Quite honestly I have not seen many positive posts from you. You seem to jump on the management band wagon a lot if you don't mind me saying.

On-topic - Great post J1MI. You are doing a great job for the forum as far as I am concerned. You are positive, proactive and not afraid to make a decison or admit a mistake which as you quoted me we all make. Like you I admit mine too and live with the consequences =]

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 03:11 PM
That was just unnecessary as this thread isn't making digs at the staff, it is as ksoz says, suggesting ways for the Moderation team to improve.

I think that this thread is helpful to the Forum Management and to the Forum Moderators themselves to see where the issues are in the moderating of the forum, this helps J1MI and ---MAD--- and Wayne to correct where the moderators are going wrong and explain to them how they need to improve.

J1MI, ---MAD--- and Wayne do contribute alot of their free time to running the forum and keeping it pleasant for you, they are not out to make people's lives miserable, neither are the Forum Moderators or Forum Super Moderators, who all work hard. But like everything, people go wrong and need guidance and that is where the community can help also by pointing things out that the Forum Management might miss.

I have been trying to do that for ages, but my threads just get closed. Finally this thread has got its point across after I "spammed" this forum. There are a lot of flaws in the management team and they really need to start taking in our opinions or this forum will just get worse.

Like Catzsy said, thanks J1MI, for being one of the first members of MGMT (apart from GM / sierk) to actually make a decent post (sorry about the PM).

Nixt
08-06-2007, 03:44 PM
It is my personal opinion that much of the problems that have arisen in the past few weeks are mainly to do with a breakdown of communication between the Forum Staff and the members. When I was a Super Moderator I generally liked to get involved with the community and therefore felt more at ease when doing my job and I think members of the community also felt more at ease with me.
Some people often imply that members only said that I and some other Moderators were good at our jobs because we posted in the Spam Forum. This I feel, had absolutely nothing to do with it. Moderators should have a good relationship with all members and by posting in the Spam Forum and indeed many other Forums I managed to develop this relationship and thus get better at my job because it was far easier to do when you have the respect of the members and when you can talk to them easily.
Although I appreciate many of the Moderators do try to post and also that they are busy with Moderating and real life issues so they find it difficult to get closer to the members, I think it is a pivotal part of Moderation and Forum Management which is not being achieved by enough of the Forum Staff at this point in time.
There are of course many other issues too, however when you think about it much of them stem from the problem of communication. It is important also to distinguish between popularity of an individual and their ability to successfully communicate and create a good relationship with members. Popularity should not be an issue.

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 04:22 PM
It is my personal opinion that much of the problems that have arisen in the past few weeks are mainly to do with a breakdown of communication between the Forum Staff and the members.

Staff who get involved with members never get flamed. Baving and me always posted .. rarely got flamed.

So smods and mods, take Garions advice and use a little common sense ... and you would do a great job.

Bomb-Head
08-06-2007, 05:03 PM
OK so it's quite obvious you have a problem with Super Moderators. I don't see why you feel the need to create thread after thread about it?

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 05:09 PM
OK so it's quite obvious you have a problem with Super Moderators. I don't see why you feel the need to create thread after thread about it?

This is why I have problems with SOME (super) moderators. Their behaviour is awful (eg yours).
Read the whole thread and you will understand why. Even J1MI, sierk and josh commented. They didn't seem to have a problem?

Is it because I said only "micky, nick and mr.sam" deserve smod?

Also, it seems like you are trying to create an argument.

Lµke
08-06-2007, 05:14 PM

I find the two highlighted comments highly ironic. After the exact same thing was done by Forum Moderation staff with the thread in the Forum Moderators Only Forum.

Why didnt u say that when we did exactly the same thing? And before you even start going on about we blamed a member of staff, we did not. The thread did not blame anyone for anything, it was suggested that we should improve things for the good of the forum.

Also on the issue of silly infractions, have you noticed that its only recently been happening after alot of staff leaving, fired for the wrong reasons, and some existing, undeserving, below par moderators being promoted?

Bomb-Head
08-06-2007, 05:14 PM
This is why I have problems with SOME (super) moderators. Their behaviour is awful (eg yours).
Read the whole thread and you will understand why. Even J1MI, sierk and josh commented. They didn't seem to have a problem?

Is it because I said only "micky, nick and mr.sam" deserve smod?

Also, it seems like you are trying to create an argument.

If you have a problem with me then that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, and no it's not because 'you only said Micky Nick and Sam' deserve s.mod because I agree with you there - they are great Super Moderators, but to be frank, I don't really care if you don't think I deserve my job - I'm getting into an argument with you about it :)

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Also on the issue of silly infractions, have you noticed that its only recently been happening after alot of staff leaving, fired for the wrong reasons, and some existing, undeserving, below par moderators being promoted?

My point exactly. They feel the need to promote a mod everytime they loose a smod.
They need around 10 mods and 2-3 smods.

'm getting into an argument with you about it :)

Lol

:Jamie
08-06-2007, 06:05 PM

Clearly you haven't looked at the replys in this thread, go do it and then reply.

They should really scrap mod reports as it seems mods are under the pressure in getting them to keep there jobs. Something I hated when I was a mod.

Bomb-Head
08-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Clearly you haven't looked at the replys in this thread, go do it and then reply.

They should really scrap mod reports as it seems mods are under the pressure in getting them to keep there jobs. Something I hated when I was a mod.

I'd already read the whole thread before I replied, however my reply sounded a bit 'blunt'

Actor
08-06-2007, 06:53 PM
I'd already read the whole thread before I replied, however my reply sounded a bit 'blunt'

It seems that you haven't read any replys at all.

ksoz has stated that he is not flaming anyone in particular and that he is just trying to improve the forum by giving his opinion, in which i agree with.

J1MI and others have replyed with a positive attitude and have tryed to sort the issues out, whereas your post just seems very random and silly.

Sorry if my grammar/spelling isn't great but im very tired and quite frankly cant be arsed

Liam!
08-06-2007, 07:19 PM
My point exactly. They feel the need to promote a mod everytime they loose a smod.
They need around 10 mods and 2-3 smods.

Lol
but they're trying to get an all smod moderation team.. i think.

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 07:34 PM
but they're trying to get an all smod moderation team.. i think.

I know, pretty bad decision.

joshuar
08-06-2007, 09:22 PM
I find the two highlighted comments highly ironic. After the exact same thing was done by Forum Moderation staff with the thread in the Forum Moderators Only Forum.

Why didnt u say that when we did exactly the same thing? And before you even start going on about we blamed a member of staff, we did not. The thread did not blame anyone for anything, it was suggested that we should improve things for the good of the forum.

My internet was down when that situation was happening I believe. I myself did not see the thread that was made by the forum staff so I am not really one to comment.

The thing was with that thread is was directed at ---MAD--- (from what I hear, I may be wrong), and that isn't allowed, but you are saying you weren't so I am not one to take sides as I wasn't involved in the situation.

About the last comment, I don't believe that is my place to comment as I am not on the Forum Management team, nor do I see the work that moderators put in as it isn't my area to do so.

Putal
08-06-2007, 09:28 PM

Well we need to allow the new moderators/super moderator time to get used to their new tools and positions before we start flaming them for everything they do wrong. Can you imagine if you got a job in a store and made a mistake on the till on your first day and all the customers started having a go at you, telling you that you're rubbish etc? You wouldn't find it very fair would you?

If you have problems with infractions post it in the "Report Infractions" infractions thread and if the super moderators/forum management think that it shouldn't have been given to you, they will remove it, simple as.

Actor
08-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Well we need to allow the new moderators/super moderator time to get used to their new tools and positions before we start flaming them for everything they do wrong. Can you imagine if you got a job in a store and made a mistake on the till on your first day and all the customers started having a go at you, telling you that you're rubbish etc? You wouldn't find it very fair would you?

I hope that i never end up having to work in a supermarket/store tbh haha

Lµke
09-06-2007, 12:14 PM

If you have problems with infractions post it in the "Report Infractions" infractions thread and if the super moderators/forum management think that it shouldn't have been given to you, they will remove it, simple as.

The fact is you are 'trained' to work on the tills, and if you put that into perspective on a forum based, your 'trained' as a forum moderator up to the required standard of 'super forum moderator', however i know from working with some of the recently promoted super moderators, which ones are up to the standard, and those who aren't.

You've made assumptions which are incorrect about me, so don't get all high amd mighty, did i say i had a infraction to complain about? No. So don't put words into my mouth. Simple as.

Putal
09-06-2007, 12:17 PM
The fact is you are 'trained' to work on the tills, and if you put that into perspective on a forum based, your 'trained' as a forum moderator up to the required standard of 'super forum moderator', however i know from working with some of the recently promoted super moderators, which ones are up to the standard, and those who aren't.

You've made assumptions which are incorrect about me, so don't get all high amd mighty, did i say i had a infraction to complain about? No. So don't put words into my mouth. Simple as.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but what training have the new Forum Moderators had before they got hired?

:Jamie
09-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Forgive me if I'm wrong but what training have the new Forum Moderators had before they got hired?

You dont need it because your put on a trial, which you LEARN, you read the guides created. If you make a mistake then thats fair because your on a TRIAL. Smods should know what there doing.

Putal
09-06-2007, 12:25 PM
You dont need it because your put on a trial, which you LEARN, you read the guides created. If you make a mistake then thats fair because your on a TRIAL. Smods should know what there doing.

Yes I just re read his post and relised what he was saying but if he was to read my previous post I wasent talking about Super Moderators I was talking more about normal Moderators. :P

Lµke
09-06-2007, 12:30 PM

Yes I just re read his post and relised what he was saying but if he was to read my previous post I wasent talking about Super Moderators I was talking more about normal Moderators. :P

I did read it correctly, you must of typed it wrong. The reason people are annoyed is because when your a forum moderator your expected to make mistakes, its all part of the learning curve. However when your promoted to super moderator, your meant to learn from your mistakes and be a better all around moderator for it. However in this case its not just the 'odd mistake' as ksoz has had 5 infractions reversed three of which where issued in the space of a week, now doesn't that tell you something is up?

le harry
09-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Yeah that is kind of.. wrong? I mean, a couple are okay in a week, I don't see him doing anything bad..

beth
09-06-2007, 12:40 PM
i pity you for having the time to create mindless amounts of threads aimed @ the management. it sounds like you're incredibly bitter to the fact you no longer work here, which would make sense to be honest.
you're inciting situations so you get given infractions which you then reverse, i mean, go outside?

all in all, you are very small minority complaining, so i don't believe there IS a problem. just get over it? god almighty.

le harry
09-06-2007, 12:47 PM
befffie, a lot of the forum is complaining, you just havn't seen it ;).

beth
09-06-2007, 12:53 PM
befffie, a lot of the forum is complaining, you just havn't seen it ;).
if i read this forum, it looks like ALOT of people are complaining, but if you read it, it's just the same few people.

le harry
09-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Yeah I guess so, but half the forum doesn't even look here anyway.

Seatherny
09-06-2007, 01:38 PM
i pity you for having the time to create mindless amounts of threads aimed @ the management. it sounds like you're incredibly bitter to the fact you no longer work here, which would make sense to be honest.
you're inciting situations so you get given infractions which you then reverse, i mean, go outside?

all in all, you are very small minority complaining, so i don't believe there IS a problem. just get over it? god almighty.

Rofl!! If i wanted to work here, I wouldnt have resigned a year ago as smod. Read the whole thread, even sierk agrees with me, along with J1MI.
Since when does suggesting improvements get you flamed? Your post just seems pointless to me.

Catzsy
09-06-2007, 02:37 PM

Much as I value your opinions I have to disagree that anybody can incite infractions and then get them reversed. You either break the rules or you don't. Any Mod caught giving infractions wrongly just because he had a personal grudge against the member would get the sack immediately. None of the Mods i know there would dream of doing such a thing.

Ksoz had valid points to make in all three threads although sometimes perhaps a bit forcefully but you only have to look at the amount of people viewing the threads to know that there is certainly interest in them whether or not they are prepared to take part in the debate is a matter for them=]

The same happens in life.... 80% of the population will grumble about something and do nothing about it whilst it is left to the remaining 20% to pursue change actively.

beth
09-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Rofl!! If i wanted to work here, I wouldnt have resigned a year ago as smod. Read the whole thread, even sierk agrees with me, along with J1MI.
Since when does suggesting improvements get you flamed? Your post just seems pointless to me.
if my post is pointless where i'm expressing MY opinion, that makes the majority of your threads pointless. no?
& why do you feel the need to take such an active interest in management?

Seatherny
09-06-2007, 04:42 PM
All I am doing is suggesting improvements? There has been a breakdown in communication between members and MGMT - even the staff agree. Just look at my sig, the number of pointless infractions pretty much prooves my points.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!